Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tree House Kids North American Wildlife

Go down 
+13
Tarunyada
Taos
shadoweon
Lady_Dovahkiin
Kikimalou
koniminiatures
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
landrover
Roger
widukind
SeanieP
GoldEagle
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GoldEagle

GoldEagle

Country/State : United States/Minnesota

Tree House Kids North American Wildlife Empty
PostSubject: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:56 pm

Hi all,

I got these guys in a few auctions about a week or so ago, they are all marked "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on their bellies, but when I typed in the website it said the domain was for sale and only showed parts for building real tree houses; so maybe the brand is gone/retired their animal sets. I think this is a "North American Wildlife/Big game" set, but I don't think it is complete. I am guessing there might be a Prong Horn, Wolf and maybe Fox; anyone know if these figures exist? I have seen some African/Exotic animals by this brand too.

They are made out of a stiff, slightly delicate (the reindeer is missing an ear) white resin-ish plastic, the elk and reindeer have rubbery legs and antlers, the moose, ram, cougar and deer are more stiff and the bears are solid and their legs cannot be moved or bent. Sadly, both elks, one moose and the reindeer have badly bent legs and are very tipsy.

The whole group:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here are some Comparison shots

The Elks with Safari Ltd Elk

The Moose with Safart Ltd moose

Reindeer with Safari Ltd Reindeer

Big Horn Ram with Safari Big Horn

White Tail Bucks with new and old Safari Bucks

Black bear, Grizzly Bear and Coguar (I don't have these species by any other brands, so here is a close up alone)

Hope you guys like them!
If anyone wants more pictures or comparisons with other figures please let me know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:08 pm

I really love the Elk! Does Tree House Kids make African species too?

GoldEagle

Country/State : United States/Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:11 pm

SeanieP wrote:

Thanks, he is one of my favourites too Very Happy

Yes I know they did a few African ones too, Taos has a set
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:25 pm

GoldEagle wrote:
SeanieP wrote:

thanks
wow I really like the rhino--he is awesome. The elephant looks very close to the Safari one--almost identical in stance:shock: 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Very interesting and nice models!! Congrats Amanda cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:17 pm

Amanda, thanks for showing these beautiful animals, they have a very interesting quality! I like specially that legs and hooves are better proportionated than Safari counterparts. Very Happy
Thanks also for link to Taos' African set, it was great to revisit them. I hope you can find more information. I don't know about a fox but I would be very interested in know it. bounce

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:25 pm

That a beautiful lot.....¡ Amanda

I am interested in the Grizzly Bear and elks.

Are a little fragile, but they are beautiful.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Now that I see these I remember seeing packs at Cabellas stores similar to Taos' - the one had a seemingly copy of the Schleich Holstein foal 13263. That one was probably made by this brand as well.

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:33 pm

I found the catalog here:

It looks like you have a mixture of two sets. :)

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Gosh! How did I miss this affraid Sleep 

They are fantastic cheers 

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:12 pm

They are quite nifty, indeed. I like the reindeer especially - wish I had one, too!

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:30 pm

SeanieP wrote:
GoldEagle wrote:
SeanieP wrote:

thanks
wow I really like the rhino--he is awesome. The elephant looks very close to the Safari one--almost identical in stance:shock: 
Treehouse kids made also a Greater kudu, a croc and a Cape buffalo Wink 
Back to top Go down
Lady_Dovahkiin

Lady_Dovahkiin

Country/State : Middle of Nowhere,Canada

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:56 am

I have these as well!! But they are under the brand Cabelas scratch

Back to top Go down
shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 4:45 am

Wow i'd love to find the Elk myself someday. I'm surprised there aren't more Elk (Wapiti) items out there,they are a really pretty species.

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:59 pm

Just to let you know folks that I do not have any of these models-the link is not to me! Smile

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 10:02 pm

I just found this topic and now I'm totally in love with this line of animals. They are so charming.. I adore them xD

Here's their existing website:

Did you see the bongo on their website?? Shocked Besides the buffalo, behind that red helmet :'D

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 1:43 am

Julie, I think it is kudu, not bongo. AFAIK bongo was made by Starlux, Kaiyodo, K&M and PV only...
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 2:49 pm

jarda wrote:
Julie, I think it is kudu, not bongo. AFAIK bongo was made by Starlux, Kaiyodo, K&M and PV only...

Now you say so, I think it's the kudu as well. Pity, for I'd love to see some bongos from some of the larger brands. I think I just wanted it to be a bongo too much Laughing Yet this kudu from Treehouse Kids looks fabulous as well!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 11:20 pm

When was the Tree House Kudu made and in what set was it sold? Is it still available to buy?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 11:39 pm

Numaan wrote:
When was the Tree House Kudu made and in what set was it sold? Is it still available to buy?

Numaan, you can find the reply here... ... just click the maker name and you'll find the set that it belongs. study

Numa

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Roger wrote:
Numaan wrote:

Numaan, you can find the reply here... ... just click the maker name and you'll find the set that it belongs. study

Hi Roger

Thanks but I still cant see the actual sets. Please help :-)

Are these sets still available or the animal for sale individually anywhere?
Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 2:28 pm

Numaan wrote:
Roger wrote:
Numaan wrote:

Hi Roger

Thanks but I still cant see the actual sets.  Please help :-)

Looking at the link Roger gave they are part of the African Games Set had a quick look on ebay.com but  no buffalo,impala or kudu on there
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 2:41 pm

stecal wrote:
Numaan wrote:
Roger wrote:
Numaan wrote:

Hi Roger

Thanks but I still cant see the actual sets.  Please help :-)

Looking at the link Roger gave they are part of the African Games Set had a quick look on ebay.com but  no buffalo,impala or kudu on there

Exactly, as far as I know they're retired and it won't be easy to find them. Their website tells where to find their products in this link but I doubt they can still be found in these chains. Maybe a USA friend can check it for you. EBAY and our forum is probably the best way to find it.

Numa

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:50 pm

Anyone have any idea where I can get one of the Wapiti Elks? I really want one but never seem to be able to find it online anywhere! grrrr...
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 11:49 pm

I was wishing the Treehouse Kids elk since eons. Never found it.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife Empty

Back to top Go down

Tree House Kids North American Wildlife
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next