Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Tree House Kids North American Wildlife

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GoldEagle

Country/State : United States/Minnesota

PostSubject: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:56 am

Hi all,

I got these guys in a few auctions about a week or so ago, they are all marked "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on their bellies, but when I typed in the website it said the domain was for sale and only showed parts for building real tree houses; so maybe the brand is gone/retired their animal sets. I think this is a "North American Wildlife/Big game" set, but I don't think it is complete. I am guessing there might be a Prong Horn, Wolf and maybe Fox; anyone know if these figures exist? I have seen some African/Exotic animals by this brand too.

They are made out of a stiff, slightly delicate (the reindeer is missing an ear) white resin-ish plastic, the elk and reindeer have rubbery legs and antlers, the moose, ram, cougar and deer are more stiff and the bears are solid and their legs cannot be moved or bent. Sadly, both elks, one moose and the reindeer have badly bent legs and are very tipsy.

The whole group:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here are some Comparison shots

The Elks with Safari Ltd Elk

The Moose with Safart Ltd moose

Reindeer with Safari Ltd Reindeer

Big Horn Ram with Safari Big Horn

White Tail Bucks with new and old Safari Bucks

Black bear, Grizzly Bear and Coguar (I don't have these species by any other brands, so here is a close up alone)

Hope you guys like them!
If anyone wants more pictures or comparisons with other figures please let me know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:08 am

I really love the Elk! Does Tree House Kids make African species too?

Country/State : United States/Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Thanks, he is one of my favourites too Very Happy

Yes I know they did a few African ones too, Taos has a set
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:25 am

thanks
wow I really like the rhino--he is awesome. The elephant looks very close to the Safari one--almost identical in stance:shock: 

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:01 am

Very interesting and nice models!! Congrats Amanda cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:17 am

Amanda, thanks for showing these beautiful animals, they have a very interesting quality! I like specially that legs and hooves are better proportionated than Safari counterparts. Very Happy
Thanks also for link to Taos' African set, it was great to revisit them. I hope you can find more information. I don't know about a fox but I would be very interested in know it. bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:25 am

That a beautiful lot.....¡ Amanda

I am interested in the Grizzly Bear and elks.

Are a little fragile, but they are beautiful.

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:28 am

Now that I see these I remember seeing packs at Cabellas stores similar to Taos' - the one had a seemingly copy of the Schleich Holstein foal 13263. That one was probably made by this brand as well.

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:33 am

I found the catalog here:

It looks like you have a mixture of two sets. :)

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:00 am

Gosh! How did I miss this affraid Sleep 

They are fantastic cheers 

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:12 am

They are quite nifty, indeed. I like the reindeer especially - wish I had one, too!

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:30 am

thanks
wow I really like the rhino--he is awesome. The elephant looks very close to the Safari one--almost identical in stance:shock: 
Treehouse kids made also a Greater kudu, a croc and a Cape buffalo Wink 

Lady_Dovahkiin

Country/State : Middle of Nowhere,Canada

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:56 pm

I have these as well!! But they are under the brand Cabelas scratch

Back to top Go down
shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:45 pm

Wow i'd love to find the Elk myself someday. I'm surprised there aren't more Elk (Wapiti) items out there,they are a really pretty species.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:59 am

Just to let you know folks that I do not have any of these models-the link is not to me! Smile

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:02 am

I just found this topic and now I'm totally in love with this line of animals. They are so charming.. I adore them xD

Here's their existing website:

Did you see the bongo on their website?? Shocked Besides the buffalo, behind that red helmet :'D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:43 pm

Julie, I think it is kudu, not bongo. AFAIK bongo was made by Starlux, Kaiyodo, K&M and PV only...
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:49 am

Julie, I think it is kudu, not bongo. AFAIK bongo was made by Starlux, Kaiyodo, K&M and PV only...

Now you say so, I think it's the kudu as well. Pity, for I'd love to see some bongos from some of the larger brands. I think I just wanted it to be a bongo too much Laughing Yet this kudu from Treehouse Kids looks fabulous as well!

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Today at 6:19 pm

Back to top Go down

Tree House Kids North American Wildlife
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1