Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a great haul from ottawa ontario!

Go down 
+4
Roger
Taos
widukind
Pony
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pony

Pony

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

a great haul from ottawa ontario! Empty
PostSubject: a great haul from ottawa ontario!   a great haul from ottawa ontario! EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:49 pm

i recently attended a fun little show in ottawa ontario (or really beckwith, if you are familiar with that area) and though i only won two ribbons by default, i did manage to score at the sales!

first up is my Bet Yer Blue Boons, she is a beautiful mare and has become a quick favourite in my collection. she is pictured here with a red bridle i made on Saturday night. :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

second is Trait du Nord, who is extremely large. o.o anyone who owns a horse in this mould can tell you they are quite massive, and very tall.

thirdly we have my only peter stone of the haul, whose name (given by the previous owner, i think) is Heza Smart Dude. he is the third of my PS ISH conga, and i am pleased to have him.

next up is Majestad, or, as i may or may not call him, Horatio. i would love to conga this mould, and give each one a name that started with the letter H.

and lastly we have Galant. i just adore his face! he is a lovely chestnut-ish colour and appears very different from his Majestad counterpart. xD

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: a great haul from ottawa ontario!   a great haul from ottawa ontario! EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Congratulations!!cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: a great haul from ottawa ontario!   a great haul from ottawa ontario! EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Great set of horses!!Applause Applause Applause I have the Trait du Nord and he is a great model!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: a great haul from ottawa ontario!   a great haul from ottawa ontario! EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:16 am

These horses are beautiful and have very elegant proportions. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: a great haul from ottawa ontario!   a great haul from ottawa ontario! EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:17 am

What a beautyful heard ! Congratulations Applause Applause 

Your pictures are great, I enjoy them very much Very Happy 

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: a great haul from ottawa ontario!   a great haul from ottawa ontario! EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:21 pm

Great horses, I search Majestad drunken  But is so expensive I also like majestad in brown colours cheers cheers

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: a great haul from ottawa ontario!   a great haul from ottawa ontario! EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:44 pm

Love Boon :) one of my favourite molds

And the Trait du Nord is beautiful too :) the Bubble Butt Belgian mold lol !
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: a great haul from ottawa ontario!   a great haul from ottawa ontario! EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Nice catches. I especially like the Delgian drafter in bay roan. Really handsome guy in such an awesome color!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a great haul from ottawa ontario!   a great haul from ottawa ontario! Empty

Back to top Go down

a great haul from ottawa ontario!
Page 1 of 1