Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:53 pm

Look, look, look ! Look what Roger gave to me cheers 

The wonderful, beautyful Schleich Lipizzan stallion 13220 in perfect piaffe, made in 1992, when they (In my opinion Wink ) made the REAL, famous Schleich-horses !drunken 
And this is even a rare "Rohling" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, Roger flower sunny alien flower sunny

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:00 pm

What a wonderful gift! And it's even better when it's given to you by a great friend. I love you Congrats Susanne! cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:03 pm

C O N G R A T S.Cool Cool 

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:03 pm

Shocked Congrats, that truly was Schleich's "golden years."Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:20 am

A nice horse Susanne!! And a big hurray for our Roger:cheers: cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:49 am

Susanne, you're very welcome! flower
Not because it was sent from Portugal but this horse is really beautiful, the pose is fantastic without being exagerated, look at hooves, legs, tail, etc. A great horse indeed. I'm glad you're happy! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:05 am

What a lovely rare horse!

I like the lively tail Very Happy

I wonder then, if he is from Schleich Golden Age.. Will we then, in 10 years or so, call this 'The Dark Age of Schleich' or 'back when Schleich horses were still realistic'... Rolling Eyes 

SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I wonder then, if he is from Schleich Golden Age.. Will we then, in 10 years or so, call this 'The Dark Age of Schleich' or 'back when Schleich horses were still realistic'... Rolling Eyes 
Good question !!! Laughing 
Strange things happen ....
It seems to me not many years ago, when we were all standing round one of the young accountants at my job, watching in awe, how he had a progremme in his computer, so he could send a FILE ot AMERICA affraid 

But now my new horse is standing in my little cabinet for some larger VIP-models, and that won't change cheers 

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:37 pm

Wonderful collection Susanne! I am sure most if not all of us have a "VIP-model" section of our collection. Wink Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:43 pm

Great little cupboard of goodies. drunken 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:26 pm

Thankyou 4U and Paige Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:33 pm

Great rohling newcomer Susanne! And I love your VIP cabinet  sunny  Congratulations!!! cheers
And hurray for Roger too! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:54 am

congrats Susanne! cheers 
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:52 am

Sweet additions. I agree about the Schleich horse's pleasant-looking piaffe. (I wonder if ten years from now we'll have all the new piaffe-performing horse models sculpted into van Grunsven type twists and knots, with forelegs flailing and eyes pleading...)

Also, you seem to have a most wonderful repaint of the Papo caribou in your V.I.P. section, Susanne. May I ask who he was painted by?

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:29 am

Wonderful new horse Susanne! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:59 am

Hurray for Roger! Love the display too cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:02 am

Thankyou, friends cheers 

Also, you seem to have a most wonderful repaint of the Papo caribou in your V.I.P. section, Susanne. May I ask who he was painted by?
Anna did ! Look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Aren't they fantastic ? rendeer drunken

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:17 am

Oh, those are so nice. Should have guessed it was Anna, our resident miracle-worker. Thank you for the info!

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Oh, those are so nice. Should have guessed it was Anna, our resident miracle-worker. Thank you for the info!
cheers cheers cheers 

SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Today I got a wonderful parcel from Paige Very Happy
A happy, colourful bunch of wonderful dinoes, - and a PV bighorn to guide them on their long travel in present times Wink

This triceratops is only marked CHINA, but he is so fine and detailed, the "big Brands" could be proud of this model alien 

Blue and neat ! The little T-Rex is a gift, and he fits perfectly on my new shelves for little models flower 

The retired Carnegie- Velociraptor 404301 from 2003 Very Happy 

Also from Safari/Carnegie . Deltadromeus 403201, marked 1997 Very Happy 

Last, but not least !
Bighorn from PV. A great, little model. I imagine him standing on a rocky hillside, completely in harmony in spite of the deep drop below him drunken 

Thankyou very much, dear Paige !cheers 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:46 pm

Wonderful additions my friend!! Big congrats again and a new hurray for Paige:cheers: cheers cheers 

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:51 pm

Bighorn is definitely my favorite, congrats cheers 

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:54 pm

They're great Susanne, congratulations! cheers
Paige is a flower

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:32 am

Great models Susanne, nothing makes me happier than knowing they got safely, and so fast! I have not idea what the blue dino is, but I am glad you like him and hopefully you can find some information on him. Big congrats! Applause cheers 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:41 am

Congrats Susanne! Wonderful new additions! Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Today at 12:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next