Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:14 pm

Wow, I love the dinos, and the Labradors, and the minis, and... and... drunken Great newbies, quite a haul. Congrats! Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:02 am

That Pachy... I wouldn't want to try and share a carcass (or, uh, tasty ferns) with a herd of them. Lovely additions!

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:29 am

Impressive batch Susanne cheers I can't wait to watch a few dino walkaround Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:18 pm

Many nice newcomers again Susanne :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:36 pm

Hurray !  cheers Yesterday a cake-box arrived from Portugal  bounce

Four gorgeous Kaiyodo cats and two beautyful, retired and rare Schleich dinos  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

First the lovely kitties  Very Happy
Not only are they different breeds, thay also have completely different expressions, - each one has her own personality cat Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Could this beauty be a Manx-cat ?
They often have half-long tail. They also have longer hind legs, but this cat is sitting, so it can't be seen .

This cat is very slim, - the body looks like an Oriental shorthair, but the head is round  scratch
Does anybody know the breed ? A Bengal cat ?
Whatever breed, this model is just adorable  drunken

This one is certainly a Persian cat , - beautyful blue-and-white specimen Very Happy

This lovely three-coloured cat, - a Scottish Fold ?

Perfect paintwork  Applause

And now the dinos :
Awesome Edmontonia from the series "Replica Saurus. This model was made from '04 - '06.
I know that the experts love to find in-accuracies in Schleich model, - but I think this model is awesome, and I LOVE him  cheers

This charming Baronyx was made from '02 - '04, also in the Replica Saurus series .

He must be thinking of something nice  cheers

His weight was between 1,7 and 2,7 TONS ! About as much as an Indian elephant, so no wonder he has his feet solidly planted on the ground  elephant

I wonder what is for dinner today drunken

Thankyou, thankyou, dearest Croger, for yeat again having found such wonderful models for me cheers Applause sunny Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:00 pm

cheers Big congrats again, the cats are gorgeous! cheers

Great we have such a kind croc on our forum. flower

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:01 pm

Your post always bring a smile to my face.

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:39 pm

Oooooh those kitties I love you I love you I love you I just LOVE them all!!! drunken

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Susanne, of course I am glad they arrived safely and I know you like them. Very Happy These dinos I've found in a Portuguese 2nd sales website and cats are from a trade with Gerry. Of course he was kind enough to tell me what they are but croc is distracted and forgot to tell you. Sleep
persian cat (blue)
japanese bobtail cat (black/white)
scottishfold cat (tortie)
am. shorthair cat (brown tabby)

I hope I listed it correctly! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:23 pm

Wonderful models :)
Congrats Susanne and hurray for Roger :)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:40 am

I love the Edmontonia and the Baryonyx!! (especially the Edmontonia). I actually find some of those early Replica Saurus figures to be so gruesomely wrong that they are charming. That is especially true of the Baryonyx. I love it because it is hideous. The Edmontonia might not be accurate, but it is a really nice figure. Those are GREAT finds Susanne! Congratulations!!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:24 am

THANKYOU, dear friends bounce cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:26 am

Very interesting new figurines Susanne:) Congratulations

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:09 am

Lovely kitties and very nice dinosaurs, congratulations Susanne!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:21 pm

Aw! Post full of cuteness drunken I love you

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:37 pm

The Baronyx expression Laughing Laughing Laughing

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:16 pm

The last couple of weeks I have not been very active. Sleep
A nasty Infuenza hit me, and I had to lie down most of the time, - fortunately, today I am almost back to normal  geek  Laughing

During all my misery ( not to mention my self-pity Wink ), there were wonderful moments : Steve (Stecal)  and Maria (Teardrop) bothe sent me wonderful parcels full of fabulous GIFTS  cheers

Out of the blue, Maria suddenly asked me for my address, - an look what she sent me !!!!

The delightful little kitties from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !!!!  Shocked
How did Maria know that this delightful film is one of my favorites, - not least because of the adorable, funny and catty kitties  cheers

And no less than four HOOD HOUNDS !!!  affraid
Untill now I have only seen them in pictures, - to have them here in my hands is a great feeling. They are SO charming  Applause
And brand new in the original bags, - so far I have not brought myself to let these little bullets out among the other models  Laughing

I hope you can see the charm and fantasy in this Rottweiler  Very Happy

Thankyou 1000 times, Maria for this unexpected, wonderful treat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

flower  flower  flower  flower  flower  flower

And from Steve I also got a great surprise !
I saw that he had two of the large chickens from Bullyand for trade.
Both were very high on my wishlist , - and a brown bull also ! I'll show you below why Wink
But Steve did not want anything for them, just the shipping  Shocked

When I got the parcel, I thought it was quite heavy, - and it turned out that he had sent me a LOT of models !!!
Two Britains sheep, ducks and a calf from ELC, geese, and a wonderful Setter  Very Happy

Here you see the rare, old Bullyland rooster and hen, together with one from the present ones :

On my shelf I have a lovely, black bull, a gift from Kosta, - and now he has a soul-mate  cheers

One of the geese is almost a copy of the old one from Schleich  Very Happy

And look at this beautyful Setter !!!  cheers

Thankyou, thankyou, dear Steve flower flower flower sunny cheers

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:38 pm

First I want to say that GHIBLI STODIO FILMS ARE THE BEST!!! Very Happy

Happy you feel better now, and those surprises surely helps a lot Very Happy
Great new animals. Those dogs are charming indeed!

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:47 am

Wonderful presents :)
These dogs..wow, they are lovely..and also the presents from Steve- great :)
I`m happy that you feel better...keep feel better and beeter sunny

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:50 am

It is great that you're feeling better and that you had the chance of sharing these great gifts from Maria and Steve. Very Happy Great people! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:29 am

Normal? What is normal? geek

I missed seeing the siamese cats so often these past weeks, glad you are feeling better! cheers Congrats on your new arrivals Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:44 am

Big congratulations Susanne!!

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:54 pm

very charming new models Susanne, as always. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:14 am

Agata let me buy her beautyful owl cheers

Such an amazing model, - and I think it is even her first bird Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:28 am

Taylor had got hold of some great copies of big-brand-dogs, and I find them extremely interesting.
Så I was very happy that he wanted to trade  cheers

Here I have compared them with the originals. Can you tell which ones are which  Laughing  :

Schleich cross-bred charmer :

I don't have the CollectA Sct Bernard, so I took the liberty to borrow Yvette's great photos

Thankyou, Taylor, - I have so much fun with my new twin-sets Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)   Today at 5:35 pm

Back to top Go down

Susanne´s wonderful news from STS-friends, update 4th of December :-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next