Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new Safari Dinos 2010

Go down 
+6
Gabe
HKHollinstone
Roger
SUSANNE
ken yeo
Sergey
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

My new Safari Dinos 2010 Empty
PostSubject: My new Safari Dinos 2010   My new Safari Dinos 2010 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:42 pm

Hi, my friends! Not long ago I had great interchange
with my friend Kirill. He has sent me some new dinos models by Safari Ltd (2 from set WildSafari and 2 from set Carnegie Collection): Tapejara, Postosouchus and Spinosaurus and Tylosaurus. As Russian Federation and Ukraine are the former parts of the Soviet Union so it,s very easy to send models each other. And so, my frends, help please to Russia and Ukraine to join to the Eorope Union! It would be very easy to make great change with you! Wink Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tapejara was a marine pterosaur which had a wingspan of 16-19 feet (? m) and lived during the early Crefaceous period...

Postousuchus sometimes reffered to as "running crocodiles"due to their quickness long hind legs, narrow snout and link to the crocodile family (Late Triassic period)...

Spinosaurus - longer than T-Rex (length - 46-56 ft, weight - 7 t) and is perhaps the lagest predatory dinosaur known to science.It has long crocodile-like jaws that may have been good for cathing fish...

Tylosaurus ("knob lizard"), length 33-40 ft (? m), weight - 2-3 t - is reptile from group "mosasaur" - seagoing reptiles (100-85 millon years ago - Cretaceous period)

Wink Wink Wink

Last edited by Sergey on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My new Safari Dinos 2010   My new Safari Dinos 2010 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:07 pm

Postosuchus look great! Congratulation Sergey!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My new Safari Dinos 2010   My new Safari Dinos 2010 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:38 pm

They are awsome Shocked

The Tapejara looks very impressive, I have never seen a dino that looked like that, - It is great Very Happy

Thankyou Sergey for showing pictures uf these unusual creatures flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My new Safari Dinos 2010   My new Safari Dinos 2010 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:41 pm

That's it Sergey!
I will talk to Durão Barroso and tell him that Russia should be in European Union because we need to send figures wasting less money!
I think that is a strong argument and he will not resist! Laughing
I'm kidding of course Sergey, Portugal is a very poor country and there are namy people from Ukraine and Russia trying to find the happiness here! Working winning few money but representing a nice amount for their standards!
It says everything!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My new Safari Dinos 2010   My new Safari Dinos 2010 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Fantastic, congratulations Sergey! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: My new Safari Dinos 2010   My new Safari Dinos 2010 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:05 pm

I like the "fishy" Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My new Safari Dinos 2010   My new Safari Dinos 2010 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:28 pm

With more accurate information, my friend Sergey, it's not "4 dinosaurs ". Laughing It's "only 1 dinosaur, the spino... other 3 are not dinos!" Laughing Laughing )

Anyway they are fantastic! Can you please tell me how accurate is this Postosuchus? It looks like me when I use boots with big heels!!! Laughing ...oooops! silent flower
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My new Safari Dinos 2010   My new Safari Dinos 2010 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:15 am

Roger wrote:
With more accurate information, my friend Sergey, it's not "4 dinosaurs ". Laughing It's "only 1 dinosaur, the spino... other 3 are not dinos!" Laughing Laughing )

Anyway they are fantastic! Can you please tell me how accurate is this Postosuchus? It looks like me when I use boots with big heels!!! Laughing ...oooops! silent flower

... Laughing Laughing Laughing Well, in accurate words - is it right. Laughing Laughing Tapejara - pterosaur, tylosaurus is "mosasaur" (not dinosaur), postosuchus - ancient crocodile, yes of course. Wink But anyway they all are "dinosaurs" in wide sense of the word as the "ancient reptiles". cheers Very Happy

...Yeah, Postosuchus is your (sarcosuchus) cousin! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My new Safari Dinos 2010   My new Safari Dinos 2010 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:36 am

Sergey wrote:
Roger wrote:

... Laughing Laughing Laughing Well, in accurate words - is it right. Laughing Laughing Tapejara - pterosaur, tylosaurus is "mosasaur" (not dinosaur), postosuchus - ancient crocodile, yes of course. Wink But anyway they all are "dinosaurs" in wide sense of the word as the "ancient reptiles". cheers Very Happy

It was only a joke about your answer to Lucky Luck here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyway I don't want you annoyed with me, but dinosaur means terrible lizard, not ancient because many time before dinos there were still reptiles!
Ancient lizard they will use some like protosaurs, first lizard, but I think that this word is not still used.:)

...Yeah, Postosuchus is your (sarcosuchus) cousin! Laughing Laughing Laughing

...and a brother of Lillesaurus! Isn't it Christophe!Laughing
cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My new Safari Dinos 2010   My new Safari Dinos 2010 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:31 am

Very nice additions Sergey, congrats!! Very Happy Very Happy I like Postousuchus very much, it's really scary What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: My new Safari Dinos 2010   My new Safari Dinos 2010 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Really nice :)

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My new Safari Dinos 2010   My new Safari Dinos 2010 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:59 pm

Anyway I don't want you annoyed with me, but dinosaur means terrible lizard, not ancient because many time before dinos there were still reptiles!
Ancient lizard they will use some like protosaurs, first lizard, but I think that this word is not still used.:)

...Yeah! I,m agree, my dear Roger! cheers I like words "protosaurs" and "first lizards", but in reality it,s rarely using. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My new Safari Dinos 2010   My new Safari Dinos 2010 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:05 pm

...Oh, I,ve forgot all about it - thanks all my friends for comments (especially Roger)! Wink Laughing cheers

Back to top Go down
diversity

diversity

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My new Safari Dinos 2010   My new Safari Dinos 2010 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:33 pm

woow, look at this Tapejara! it's amazing!

too stupid that there aren't any Safari-sellers in my region... but luckily the prices for safari at amazon are quite okay. i could buy some really nice figures there. but i really whish to look at the real figures firts, before i buy them.

...do you have any feathered dinosaurs, sergey? Safari has some very nice models of Oviraptor, Microraptor and Caudipteryx Wink
wanna have them!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My new Safari Dinos 2010   My new Safari Dinos 2010 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:56 am

What, I let you all a few weeks and what I discover when I come back ???

Some very fine and accurate models on your shelves Sergey cheers .

It would be great to have Russia and Ukraine in Europe Union... And Florida too so everybody here could see those SAFARI Ltd in the shops Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My new Safari Dinos 2010   My new Safari Dinos 2010 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:43 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
What, I let you all a few weeks and what I discover when I come back ???

Some very fine and accurate models on your shelves Sergey cheers .

It would be great to have Russia and Ukraine in Europe Union... And Florida too so everybody here could see those SAFARI Ltd in the shops Laughing

...Yeah, of course! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new Safari Dinos 2010   My new Safari Dinos 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

My new Safari Dinos 2010
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Safari Ltd. :: Safari Ltd. additions-
Jump to: