Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

New Kaiyodo Capsule Dinosaurs - Ceratopsians - Due September

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackdanter

Country/State : East Sussex, UK

PostSubject: New Kaiyodo Capsule Dinosaurs - Ceratopsians - Due September   Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:36 pm

Be affraid 

I'm told that these are due for release September/October time but may trickle out in Japan towards the end of August.

These follow on from the recent Tyrannosaur set. Wink 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Kaiyodo Capsule Dinosaurs - Ceratopsians - Due September   Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:53 pm

Thank you for this information sunny sunny sunny 

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Kaiyodo Capsule Dinosaurs - Ceratopsians - Due September   Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Thay are very, very, very beautyful !!!! I adaore "`tops`es " cheers 

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New Kaiyodo Capsule Dinosaurs - Ceratopsians - Due September   Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Heaven!! Wonderful, awesome. Thank you for posting this information! Best news I've got all day. I'm really excited about these. They are better than the Tyrannosaurs I think. (Today I just received the Tyrannosaurus skeleton that was a part of kaiyodo's recent set. It is a great piece. But these ceratopsians are amazing.)
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: New Kaiyodo Capsule Dinosaurs - Ceratopsians - Due September   Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:20 pm

So are those two Triceratops, a Kosmoceratops, and a Diabloceratops? Any dino experts wants to confirm/correct these suggestions?
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New Kaiyodo Capsule Dinosaurs - Ceratopsians - Due September   Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Wallet says: "nnnnnnnnnnoooOO!", while "Yessss!!" goes the brain. Dat Diabloceratops!
I concur with Scott's guesses, but daren't presume to confirm them - as fond of ceratopsians as I am, I'm still a fumbling dino-noob.

Would you say your Tyrannosaurus skeleton is regular Kaiyodo size, Scott? The skull seemed a fair bit larger than the Dinotales norm in some of the online photos I've seen, so I wonder.

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by koniminiatures on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Kaiyodo Capsule Dinosaurs - Ceratopsians - Due September   Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:22 pm

Now we know the best Dinosaur models after Papo Very Happy Very Happy 

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: New Kaiyodo Capsule Dinosaurs - Ceratopsians - Due September   Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
So are those two Triceratops, a Kosmoceratops, and a Diabloceratops? Any dino experts wants to confirm/correct these suggestions?
I think so Very Happy 

This set is really beautiful and I wonder how I will manage to catch the avalanche of 2013 Japanese beauties scratch  Wink 

docronnie

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: New Kaiyodo Capsule Dinosaurs - Ceratopsians - Due September   Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:50 pm

Ceratopsians are my favorite dinosaurs.  I hope I could get them.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: New Kaiyodo Capsule Dinosaurs - Ceratopsians - Due September   Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Be affraid 

I'm told that these are due for release September/October time but may trickle out in Japan towards the end of August.

These follow on from the recent Tyrannosaur set. Wink 

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Thank you! Wink 

PostSubject: Re: New Kaiyodo Capsule Dinosaurs - Ceratopsians - Due September   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:33 am

Wallet says: "nnnnnnn
Would you say your Tyrannosaurus skeleton is regular Kaiyodo size, Scott? The skull seemed a fair bit larger than the Dinotales norm in some of the online photos I've seen, so I wonder.
Hi Lea. It seems about normal. I only have the skeleton and the Yutyrannus from that set. If the skeleton is larger than the norm, it is only very slightly so. But the only other skeleton I have from Kaiyodo is the Deinonychus. The Tyrannosaurus is a tiny bit larger than that. I'll try to take some pictures this week.
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New Kaiyodo Capsule Dinosaurs - Ceratopsians - Due September   Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:34 pm

Thank you for the information!

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: New Kaiyodo Capsule Dinosaurs - Ceratopsians - Due September   Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:48 am

Thank you for the information!
No problem at all.

Here are some pictures to give you (or any other interested party) an idea about the size of the Kaiyodo Tyrannosaurus skeleton that's a part of the recent Tyrannosaurus set -- the set similar to the Ceratopsian set that Kaiyodo is the topic of this thread.

Here is the skeleton next to the Kaiyodo Deinonychus skeleton (I finally received a whole version).

Here's the Tyrannosaurus skeleton next to the Human skeleton that comes with it.

The human skeleton is a different scale than the little man that came with the Yutyrannus. So here is a picture of both the Kaiyodo human scales along with the classic Schleich.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kaiyodo Capsule Dinosaurs - Ceratopsians - Due September   Today at 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down

New Kaiyodo Capsule Dinosaurs - Ceratopsians - Due September
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1