Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Duck-Anch-Amun's Collection

Go down 
+4
SUSANNE
Sergey
widukind
Duck-Anch-Amun
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

Duck-Anch-Amun's Collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Collection   Duck-Anch-Amun's Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:00 pm

As promised: more from my species collection.

I will start with the Carnivores :)
Carnivores are splitted in two Suborders: the Feliformia and the Caniformia.

I start with the Feliformia, wich is a suborder with more "cat-like" carnivores. The order includes Cats, Hyenas, Mangooses, Civets and Co.
Formally, all the civets, mangooses and similar animals where presented as Viverridae (Schleichkatzen). In the last year, the taxonomy of this group as changed, and the group was splitted in more groups. Today we have next to the Viverridae 4 more groups, which include animals that have very similar traits.

Schleichkatzen und Verwandte (Viverridae, Nandiniidae, Prionodontidae, Herpestidae, Eupleridae)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hyänen (Hyanidae)

Last edited by Duck-Anch-Amun on Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Collection   Duck-Anch-Amun's Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:06 pm

The Felidae are the more common animals in this suborder. The group present smaller cats (Ocelot, Lynx, Servals,...) but also the greate ones such as lions, tigers and leopards...
I have splitted my felins into 4 groups: two pictures for the smaller ones, and two pictures for the greater ones Wink

Kleinkatzen

Großkatzen

Last edited by Duck-Anch-Amun on Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Collection   Duck-Anch-Amun's Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:33 pm

Wonderful figurines!! Is the jaguarundi and the wild cat marked as this species?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Collection   Duck-Anch-Amun's Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:35 pm

And is the zebramanguste repainted?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Collection   Duck-Anch-Amun's Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:41 pm

widukind wrote:
Wonderful figurines!! Is the jaguarundi and the wild cat marked as this species?

No they aren't Wink
As child I bought a plastic made in Hong Kong cat to have a wild cat Wink But I'm sure the figure present only a domestic cat Wink

For the Jaguarundi, I used the black panther from the Nayab Set (36 animals). In one thread, I found the idea to use this animals as Jaguarundi due to his body and head. The body and the head don't look like the shape of a black panther. I' m not sure but I think it was Lucky Luke wo came with this idea Wink But I hadn't yet the time to repaint the figure Wink

And for the zebramanguste: Yeah it is a repaint figure which I bought years ago on ebay. I don't know how the figure look ins original, it isn't a PV figure cause the plastic isn't hard.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Collection   Duck-Anch-Amun's Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:00 pm

Thank you, i think i have the zebramanguste in original color

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Collection   Duck-Anch-Amun's Collection - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Duck-Anch-Amun's Collection
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: