Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Still needs help with consumer catalogues from Safari ( 17/7 2020 ;-)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Still needs  help with consumer catalogues from Safari  ( 17/7 2020 ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Still needs help with consumer catalogues from Safari ( 17/7 2020 ;-)   Still needs  help with consumer catalogues from Safari  ( 17/7 2020 ;-) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Some of us are working at getting "meat" on the ToyAnimal.info to make it the most fantastic wikipedia ever for collectors cheers 

But Safari keeps frustrating me/us, because data are so hard to find Mad 
- there are no year on the few catalogues I have.
- they do not look like the online catalogues, as those are Dealer`s catalogues.
- untill this year, the was no indication of "news", so I can`t compare to the year on the actual models.
- Some models are marked the year they were launced, some are marked the year before.
So my hope is that we can get a list of how they look, if we all go together Wink

BUT MOST IMPORTANT : Couldn`t it be fun to have a complete list here, with pictures of the frontpages ?

Consumer`s catalogue 2013 :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Consumer`s catalogue 2012 :

Consumer`s catalogue 2011 :

Consumer`s catalogue 2010 ( Thankyou, Roger)

Consumer`s catalogue 2008 ( Thankyou, Roger)

Consumer`s catalogue from 2007 ( Thanks, Lance) Very Happy 

Consumer`s catalogue from 2006 ( Thanks, Lance) Very Happy 

I hope for help and pictures.
If it is ok, I will copy pictures of additional catalogues and insert them in the cronological order Very Happy

Last edited by SUSANNE on Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Safari ltd   Still needs  help with consumer catalogues from Safari  ( 17/7 2020 ;-) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:37 pm

Susanne the safari catalog with the owl is from 2007 and the one with the t-Rex is from 2006 the others I am not sure about:D 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Still needs help with consumer catalogues from Safari ( 17/7 2020 ;-)   Still needs  help with consumer catalogues from Safari  ( 17/7 2020 ;-) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:33 pm

THANKYOU, Lance flower flower flower 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Still needs help with consumer catalogues from Safari ( 17/7 2020 ;-)   Still needs  help with consumer catalogues from Safari  ( 17/7 2020 ;-) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:44 pm

the dragon amd penguin chick are 2008 figures while the thing om a snail is a 2010 release as long as there is no other similar. Remember i am using my mobile phone, so very limited. Your work with safari at wiki is priceless amd i hope you receive all support from collectors community. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Still needs help with consumer catalogues from Safari ( 17/7 2020 ;-)   Still needs  help with consumer catalogues from Safari  ( 17/7 2020 ;-) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:40 pm

Thankyou VERY much, Roger ! Also for your kind words sunny sunny 

Now I hope somebody has the 2009-catalogue, and 2004 and 2005 bounce bounce

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Still needs help with consumer catalogues from Safari ( 17/7 2020 ;-)   Still needs  help with consumer catalogues from Safari  ( 17/7 2020 ;-) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:04 pm

I am going to enter the pictures in TAW, but still needs pictures of the catalogues from 2009 , and 2004 and earlier if they exist Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Still needs help with consumer catalogues from Safari ( 17/7 2020 ;-)   Still needs  help with consumer catalogues from Safari  ( 17/7 2020 ;-) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:52 pm

I don't have the catalogs but I hope we can figure it all out! I will keep my eyes open for catalogues on ebay...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Still needs help with consumer catalogues from Safari ( 17/7 2020 ;-)   Still needs  help with consumer catalogues from Safari  ( 17/7 2020 ;-) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:15 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I don't have the catalogs but I hope we can figure it all out! I will keep my eyes open for catalogues on ebay...

That is wonderful , thankyou sunny
It could be so great to have them all ! Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Still needs help with consumer catalogues from Safari ( 17/7 2020 ;-)   Still needs  help with consumer catalogues from Safari  ( 17/7 2020 ;-) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:14 pm

Lovely catalogues

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still needs help with consumer catalogues from Safari ( 17/7 2020 ;-)   Still needs  help with consumer catalogues from Safari  ( 17/7 2020 ;-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Still needs help with consumer catalogues from Safari ( 17/7 2020 ;-)
Page 1 of 1