Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

My New Clay Model of a Black and White Colobus Monkey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: My New Clay Model of a Black and White Colobus Monkey   Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:40 pm

I have wanted a colobus monkey in my collection for a long time. since I could not find one, I decided to create this large model out of clay. this is my ninth clay creation. here are some pics: monkey 

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My New Clay Model of a Black and White Colobus Monkey   Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Nice work cheers cheers cheers cheers 

But why you dont find a colobus monkey- kaiyodo made one in 2012 and this monkey you can find easily on ebay

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Capsule-Q-Fraulein-Yotsuba-Monochrome-Animals-Figures-by-KAIYODO-/181090448017?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a29d4f291

the comic-girl you can easy cut, because that are a seperatly 2. figur of one base:D

PostSubject: Colobus   Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

Thank you Andreas ! But I do not collect kaiyodo. I meant I could not find the k&m or action products colobus monkey. Very Happy monkey 
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: My New Clay Model of a Black and White Colobus Monkey   Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:33 pm

Nice figure, Lance. :)

PostSubject: Re: My New Clay Model of a Black and White Colobus Monkey   Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:59 pm

Nice work!
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My New Clay Model of a Black and White Colobus Monkey   Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:47 pm

I love colobus monkeys also, and yours is wonderful cheers Applause

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Clay Model of a Black and White Colobus Monkey   Today at 12:04 pm

Back to top Go down

My New Clay Model of a Black and White Colobus Monkey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1