Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Share | 

Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

Country/State: USΔ

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:41 am

I am sorta disappointed with the prehistoric items for this year.Only large animals which I don't like too much. Sad The only satisfying toob is perhaps the deep sea toob.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Stuff you should be thinking about: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thank you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] My Collector's Quest is currently under construction. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I have updated my search-list and my reef display/collecting tips! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.collectorsquest.com/mycq/collection/6219/collectible
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State: USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:42 am

Yes, I have a similar question QuollMate, does anyone know what the furry looking white fish in the Cryptids toob is?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Gulogulo76

Country/State: Oklahoma, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:49 am

Ah, that'd be the legendary "furred trout" from the American north, if
memory serves. Unlike the giant squid and the coelocanth, the "furred trout" has never bern proven or caught...yet.
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Disappointed with Safari Ltd 2014 at all?    Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:38 pm

I am somewhat disappointed,but I think it is more me than the company itself.Safari's figures for the following year look good,but I am disappointed because they haven't really made any figures within my region.Meaning,not a lot of interesting things for my collections.I collect prehistoric,birds,and sea life.I might only buy the sea she'll toob for decorative purposes on my coral reef,and I will also buy the deep sea toob.I have taken he cryptids toob into consideration because it contains a Loch Ness and coelocanth which I could use for my prehistoric collection.As for birds,if the wings of the world and that new colorful finch are small enough,I will add those to my birds collection.If anyone can provide me with sizes of the new birds,I will be grateful.I have also taken collecting the Wings of the World series into consideration,most of their birds are small enough.If anyone could provide me photos of the WotW complete series,I would like that as well.I want to collect some of their smaller birds.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Stuff you should be thinking about: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thank you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] My Collector's Quest is currently under construction. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I have updated my search-list and my reef display/collecting tips! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State: Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Emma, honestly and although you explain, I can't understand why you're disappointed with Safari 2014 line. Of course I respect your oppinion and you are the only person that knows your real wishes and expectations.
So see! Prehistorics you have the Carnegie T-Rex, Evolution of Man, Monolophosaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus, Suchomimus, Megalodon and Ammonite.
From sea life and fishes the deep sea, Cave Dwellers, Seashells and Cryptozoology toobs, IC piranha and the two prehistoric sea animals previously listed, the Dolphin, thresher shark, jellyfish , bowhead whale and pilot whale,
Birds you have IC gouldian finch, anhinga and raven and all of this not counting with good luck minis.
I doubt any other brand will give you as much as Safari is. scratch Very Happy
Of course Incredible Creatures are large figures, they use to be. So Piranha and finch will be surely large for you.
About pictures of the wonderful WOW series from Safari you have the following link of Toy Animal Enclyclopedia
Click here! and a fantastic topic, also with Susanne's pictures about the line.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] flower

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:03 pm

I only collect small items Roger. :)

Back to top Go down
Sergey

Country/State: S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:34 am

Thank you Christophe! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause  Wink 

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Anyone know the species of the deep sea Toob members?

Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State: Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State: United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:38 pm

QuollMate wrote:
Anyone know the species of the deep sea Toob members?
Safari says on their Facebook page that the species are: Hatchet Fish, Angler Fish, Viper Fish, Glass Squid, Giant Isopod, Gulper Eel and Black Dragonfish

Bryan - thanks for the video! Now that I see the pilot whale at a different angle, it doesn't look so bad. I still say the color is off and the markings that I mentioned before should be added. I really want to know what species the dolphin is and if it's taking the place of the current Wild Safari Sealife dolphin. Any ideas on what's being retired next year?

Back to top Go down
Gulogulo76

Country/State: Oklahoma, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:14 am

They look good! Definitely want that hedgehog, black wolf, dragon minis, and peccary. Might have to buy three of the peccary and start up my own herd! :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State: Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:30 am

Gulogulo76 wrote:
Might have to buy three of the peccary and start up my own herd! :)
cheers 

pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig 
pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig 
pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pigalien  pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig 
pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig 
pig pig pig .....

Laughing

lucky luke

Country/State: FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:45 pm

Gulogulo76 wrote:
They look good! Definitely want that hedgehog, black wolf, dragon minis, and peccary. Might have to buy three of the peccary and start up my own herd! :)
cheers Applause bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce drunken pig pig pig sunny 
Back to top Go down
quagga

Country/State: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:04 pm

I am really happy about the peccary.
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State: sLOVEnia

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:08 pm

Safari Ltd. posted intro of their 2014 releases on youtube with release dates next to the items, some are coming already in November this year:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next