Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Interesting Very Happy 

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:19 am

So that is a large figure? It is very cute.pig 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:25 pm

Oh no! How will I be able to resist such cuteness? I don't collect pigs, but this piglet is too adorable, just like the real ones :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:59 am

O my gosh I hope they have in a brahman CALF!!!!Wink
Back to top Go down
Juan Andrés

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes Roger, it is a Megalodon. A fish that shares the same Genus name as the modern Great White Shark (which is why im surprised that they made it)

I personally requested Safari to make the Monlophosaurus.  I don't know if I wasent alone when I did it, or if my suggestion really sparked a chord in them. If the latters the case, your all welcome.
Thanks, so the monlophosaurus is your suggestion? I am sure they considered it and found a good idea! That is great that brands keep hearing us more andmore. Recently I also made some suggestions on Safari FB to fishes toob. Very Happy
About megalodon, looks really very cartoonish, also a not very recognizable figure, too close to a great white shark as T4 suggested. We know they were not far related but some more criativity was needed. Maybe it is much larger than the regular shark. Very Happy
I have heard that it measures 18 cm long.Not a recognizable figure.Bah,I don't care.I won't get this figure.
Back to top Go down
ReinbowSchleich

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:36 pm

That piglet is adorable! :) I hope it will be in the smaller scale. But on the website it says for ages 18 months and up, so it will probably be bigger so little children can't eat it. Laughing Anyways, I can't wait to find out what the 2014 horses are! :)

Last edited by ReinbowSchleich on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:43 pm

I found this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There's Safari 2014 at page 2: Bowhead Whale, Dolphins and Jellyfish.

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:56 pm

The shark looks like a thresher shark, the new dolphin looks like it might be a spinner dolphin? I figured that they would release the bowhead whale this year since there was speculation about it last year and it never got released.

Here's a picuture of a spinner dolphin:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I thought it may have been a rough-toothed dophin, but the coloring of the figure doesn't match with it.

EDIT: Now that I look at it more, it could also be a rough-toothed dolphin: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I found this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There's Safari 2014 at page 2: Bowhead Whale, Dolphins and Jellyfish.
Back to top Go down
Takama

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:19 am

More new items

"Ascent of Man" by Safari

Ammonite by Safari

New 2014 Carnegie Anniversary Tyrannosaurus

There will also be a cryptozoology toob, (No pics yet, sorry)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:03 am

More new items

"Ascent of Man" by Safari

They are GREAT cheers 
The first three men seem to be very inspired by Bullyland Wink
I can't wait to get them, - and the ammonite, too Applause 

Now they should make the same for the horse bounce bounce 

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:39 am

Now they should make the same for the horse  bounce bounce 
What a great idea! cheers 

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:33 pm

Great news sunny sunny sunny sunny 

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:15 pm

The Ammonite is awesome, one of my favorite ocean animals.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
gogo1004

Country/State : croatia

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:13 am

Its so cute! I love hedgehogs, I like this model a lot.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:56 am

It is interesting, thanks! Very Happy
Ammonite has a very convincing looking in that picture. I agree with Susanne that some releases remember Bullyland. Very Happy
The dinosaur has a pose that also remembers some recent criations from Safari. I am eager to know about North American wildlife, Wings of the World and Wildlife! bounce bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:12 pm

With the ammonite, bowhead whale, thresher shark, jellyfish and dolphin (though an unknown species right now) it looks like Safari is finally releasing more sea life!
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:06 pm

Now they should make the same for the horse  bounce bounce 
What a great idea! cheers 
YES, PLEASE!What a Face 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Deanmo19

Country/State : United States/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:37 pm

I'll bet it's gazelles, new hippos, greater kudu, and possibly a new warthog.
Back to top Go down
sphyrna18

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:16 pm

you're right about only one of these. I don't know when the new stuff is to be revealed in full, so I'm not going to comment further, but I'm comfortable saying it's a nice lineup this year with a few nice surprises that should have some people excited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
Deanmo19

Country/State : United States/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:17 pm

you're right about only one of these.  I don't know when the new stuff is to be revealed in full, so I'm not going to comment further, but I'm comfortable saying it's a nice lineup this year with a few nice surprises that should have some people excited.
Guess I'll wait for the gazelles.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:52 pm

you're right about only one of these.  I don't know when the new stuff is to be revealed in full, so I'm not going to comment further, but I'm comfortable saying it's a nice lineup this year with a few nice surprises that should have some people excited.
Chad, you can share where with us that we don't tell to anyone. Wink The hippo sounds logical, it needs a male or a new generation. pig

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

PostSubject: SAFARI LTD 2014!!!!   Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:54 pm

I am guessing that Safari will produce a snow leopard for the wildlife wonders series. it only makes sense. Very Happy Idea 
Back to top Go down
sphyrna18

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:41 am

Chad, you can share where with us that we don't tell to anyone. ;)The hippo sounds logical, it needs a male or a new generation. pig
Haha. I seriously would, but the lineup isn't mine to share. It's a pretty big deal to the company unveiling the new products, as I'm sure it is with all the companies, so I'll let them do it in their own time. I honestly don't know when they plan on releasing info to the public, but I imagine it won't be long now, considering they debuted the lineup at the Las Vegas gift show last month.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:23 pm

i dont know if this is new for 2014 but i thought i would show it to you
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Today at 10:48 am

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next