Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ravensburger tiptoi animals

Go down 
+10
Bonobo
arafan
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
HKHollinstone
Florian
Roger
Ana
LeeAnn
PeGe
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AlienMantis

AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

Ravensburger tiptoi animals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravensburger tiptoi animals   Ravensburger tiptoi animals - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:19 pm

http://www.ravensburger.de/content/wcm/mediadata/images/Ueber%20Ravensburger/Presse/PM%20Spiele/tiptoi%202014/Barockpinto%20Stute_Produktbild.jpg

Braids!!! Of course XD  Applause Applause Because we need more braids  bounce bounce 

/sarcasm

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Ravensburger tiptoi animals   Ravensburger tiptoi animals - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:26 am

AlienMantis wrote:
http://www.ravensburger.de/content/wcm/mediadata/images/Ueber%20Ravensburger/Presse/PM%20Spiele/tiptoi%202014/Barockpinto%20Stute_Produktbild.jpg

Braids!!! Of course XD  Applause Applause Because we need more braids  bounce bounce 

/sarcasm

Laughing affraid Laughing
Thanks for the link of this baroque pinto, nothing is more baroque than braids. Wink

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Ravensburger tiptoi animals   Ravensburger tiptoi animals - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 1:45 pm

Now are dinosaurs available too:)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Ravensburger tiptoi animals   Ravensburger tiptoi animals - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:11 pm

Roger wrote:
AlienMantis wrote:

/sarcasm

Laughing affraid Laughing
Thanks for the link of this baroque pinto, nothing is more baroque than braids. Wink
i like this one.. Very Happy at least they didn't put little pink ribbons at the end of the braids Laughing
I need the Friesian! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Ravensburger tiptoi animals   Ravensburger tiptoi animals - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:34 pm

Boohoo... Crying or Very sad  they don't sell it to the Netherlands only Germany and Osterreich....
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Ravensburger tiptoi animals   Ravensburger tiptoi animals - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:30 am

Are there any here in the UNITED STATES??? I must have them!!
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Ravensburger tiptoi animals   Ravensburger tiptoi animals - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 2:04 pm

MARTINLATIN wrote:
Are there any here in the UNITED STATES??? I must have them!!
In Februari they are coming to the Netherlands.... maybe it will be worldwide then???
You can send a e-mail to Ravensburger and ask them.... I did too Laughing
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Ravensburger tiptoi animals   Ravensburger tiptoi animals - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 2:32 pm

"Hello LeeAnn,

Thank you for your interest in Ravensburger, at this time there are no plans to bring the Tiptoi line over to Ravensburger USA. I will forward your email the correct department so they are aware of you inquiry.

Kind regards,
Erinn"

No

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Ravensburger tiptoi animals   Ravensburger tiptoi animals - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 2:54 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
"Hello LeeAnn,

Thank you for your interest in Ravensburger, at this time there are no plans to bring the Tiptoi line over to Ravensburger USA. I will forward your email the correct department so they are aware of you inquiry.

Kind regards,
Erinn"

No

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Ravensburger tiptoi animals   Ravensburger tiptoi animals - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:06 pm

Does anyone have the trotting Zebra? Also, is anyone willing in Germany to help me get that Zebra?? Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Ravensburger tiptoi animals   Ravensburger tiptoi animals - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:10 pm

SeanieP wrote:
Does anyone have the trotting Zebra? Also, is anyone willing in Germany to help me get that Zebra?? Very Happy

Make that two zebras depending on the price Laughing Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Ravensburger tiptoi animals   Ravensburger tiptoi animals - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 12:46 am

I hope someone can ehlp you and thanks Leeann for getting that information. I will probably also ask them if their figures can be found in Portugal. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Ravensburger tiptoi animals   Ravensburger tiptoi animals - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 5:15 am

SeanieP wrote:
Yes:)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Ravensburger tiptoi animals   Ravensburger tiptoi animals - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 1:05 pm

you can also get one from The Netherlands but then you have to wait untill Februari 2015 Smile
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Ravensburger tiptoi animals   Ravensburger tiptoi animals - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 8:22 pm

They are now availble in the Netherlands.... some of them ,not all.... and NO Friesian... Sad
very dissapointed....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravensburger tiptoi animals   Ravensburger tiptoi animals - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravensburger tiptoi animals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2