Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol

Go down 
+3
Roger
LeeAnn
SeanieP
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol Empty
PostSubject: dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol   dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:55 pm

I recently purchased this dead deer on Ebay. I love the coloring that it can pass, with a few more details, as a dead young topi--I need a carcass or two for my African diorama. It is flat on the bottom so lies flat on the ground. The tongue is a little extreme, but a lot of kills do have their tongues hanging out I guess.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol   dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Interesting find. Congrats!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol   dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Oh, that is a figure full of life, I am surprised with all the movement... no... I am kidding! I am actually somewhat affected with such creation , I don't care when I see a dead dinosaur like those from CollectA once I've never see them alive, but a deer, oh dear! affraid rendeer
... and with that realistic way of displaying, you should know crocodiles are fragile creature, at least those that are made of ceramics! Shocked Shocked
OK, I am exagerating and saying silly things, I didn't know the figure and find it very interesting, I am also truly excited to see your project although I wouldn't ever customize these figures. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol   dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Roger wrote:
Oh, that is a figure full of life, I am surprised with all the movement... no... I am kidding!  I am actually somewhat affected with such creation , I don't care when I see a dead dinosaur like those from CollectA once I've never see them alive, but a deer, oh dear! affraidrendeer
... and with that realistic way of displaying, you should know crocodiles are fragile creature, at least those that are made of ceramics! ShockedShocked
OK, I am exagerating and saying silly things, I didn't know the figure and find it very interesting, I am also truly excited to see your project although I wouldn't ever customize these figures. Very Happy

lol! lol! lol! lol! 

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol   dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:14 pm

What an unusual and strange model, - alsmost as strange as the fox-and-eagle from Reisler Shocked 

Our dear Croger has a point, I am not too fond of dead animal-models, but it surely is a very, very rare and precious model you have found !!!! CONGRATULATIONS Applause 

PS, I hope you are using it for inspiration, and don't repaint this old and rare gem Wink 

SeanieP

SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol   dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:20 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
What an unusual and strange model, - alsmost as strange as the fox-and-eagle from Reisler Shocked 

Our dear Croger has a point, I am not too fond of dead animal-models, but it surely is a very, very rare and precious model you have found !!!! CONGRATULATIONS Applause 

PS, I hope you are using it for inspiration, and don't repaint this old and rare gem Wink 
No repaint--good as is. If I am to make a very large diorama of Africa, I need a kill or two for my carnivores, and this is a great model of one, not too bloody or ripped apart! it is part of life on the African plains. Very Happy 

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol   dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:10 pm

Last edited by schleich61 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol   dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:15 am

schleich61 wrote:
SeanieP wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

No repaint--good as is. If I am to make a very large diorama of Africa, I need a kill or two for my carnivores, and this is a great model of one, not too bloody or ripped apart! it is part of life on the African plains. Very Happy 
It's not bloody or ripped apart at all, so maybe this deer died of "natural" causes...Wink 
Laughing It looks alcohol, is it a natural cause? drunken Wink

SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol   dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:37 am

Roger wrote:
schleich61 wrote:
SeanieP wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

It's not bloody or ripped apart at all, so maybe this deer died of "natural" causes...Wink 
Laughing It looks alcohol, is it a natural cause? drunkenWink
lol! lol! lol! 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol   dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:40 am

A interesting figurine:-)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
castlerigg

castlerigg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol   dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:11 am

I believe the deer carcasses in composition/masse which you sometimes see on E-Bay were made by Marolin.

Lesley.

Casrtlerigg.
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol   dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol   dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol Empty

Back to top Go down

dead deer/kill-- Elastolin, Lineol
Page 1 of 1