Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll

Go down 
+24
luisgm
Numa
Roger
teddi12
cattlecollector
quagga
bjarki12
Saarlooswolfhound
elephas_maximus
AlvinCK
signatus
scot(t)
Kikimalou
Joan Milelire
pm64
Philter4
SUSANNE
widukind
Florian
SeanieP
PeGe
LeeAnn
Ana
HKHollinstone
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What species would you like us to make?
Forest Buffalo
The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 28 ]
Hirola
The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 8 ]
Bontebok
The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 16 ]
African Wild Ass
The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 12 ]
Asian Golden cat
The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 14 ]
Grevy's Zebra pair with foal
The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 94

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
teddi12

teddi12

Country/State : Romania

The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:11 am

Forest Buffalo,because i never seen a forest buffalo model(exept the playvision one).Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:26 am

teddi12 wrote:
Forest Buffalo,because i never seen a forest buffalo model(exept the playvision one).Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Welcome here sunny

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:45 am

Oh, I was sleeping while an exciting partnership was restarting. Sleep
I voted in the buffalo and also the cat. It looks buffalo will win, anything with hooves and horns is always best appreciated at this forum. Very Happy
Though, the figure I am sure would make a bigger contrast in quality with any hypothetic future release from a toy brand, is the zebra. I am sure you would give a painting to it that no brand will ever be able of approach.
Though, my votes go to the forest buffalo because I believe it will be only ignored because of the main importance of cape buffalos and for the golden cat because it will also be ahrdly released and surely the final result will be much cheaper than grevy's zebra. Idea bounce

Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:48 am

Forest Buffalo, Golden Cat and Bontebok my top 3. If Buffalo wins then the sculpts must be slightly smaller than Schleich's Cape Buffalo. :-)
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:51 am

Numaan wrote:
Forest Buffalo, Golden Cat and Bontebok my top 3.  If Buffalo wins then the sculpts must be slightly smaller than Schleich's Cape Buffalo.  :-)
If forest buffalo wins the scale will be 1:22. All others too except the Golden cat this would be 1:10. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:00 am

Ana wrote:
If forest buffalo wins the scale will be 1:22. All others too except the Golden cat this would be 1:10. Very Happy
1:22? Are you sure? Harriet buy tons of clay this week Laughing lol! lol!

my handmade models: http://bestiari.weebly.com/     my models in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestiari.animal.replicas[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:03 am

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:28 am

Joan Milelire wrote:
Ana wrote:
1:22? Are you sure? Harriet buy tons of clay this week Laughing lol! lol!
Ana wrote:
lol! lol!lol!
he he Laughing 

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
luisgm

luisgm

Country/State : spain

PostSubject: bontebok   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:57 am

bontebok, of course.
Back to top Go down
littlebear

littlebear

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:50 am

If I had your talent I will make all of them

My first choise is Hirola 2 Bontebok 3 Forest buffalo
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 8:44 pm

This is the last day of the poll, it will end tonight.

Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:25 am

hmm, i think it was unfair competition for the cats,.. Just african hoove-life. but interesting species. So it just HAD to become one of them. For me, there are more spectacular species than the forest buffalo i the list, but it's also unusual and very beautiful of course,....

Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:32 am

Finally, forest buffalo.bounce bounce bounce bounce 

AlvinCK

AlvinCK

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:44 am

Can't wait to see the start of the buffalo sculpting!!! cheers cheers Razz Razz drunken 

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:26 pm

Thanks to everyone who voted on the poll. cheers The African Forest Buffalo won this time, but the other species will still be covered in future projects.

Information on the Forest buffalo copies will be available soon and will be posted here on the forum.

Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Hurray! :)

my handmade models: http://bestiari.weebly.com/     my models in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestiari.animal.replicas[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:12 pm

Thank you for voting and commenting everyone cheers

BTW, anyone knows is there any zoo in Holland (or Belgium) keeping Forest Buffalos? I remember website with index of animals where it was possible to check which zoo keeps certain species but I don't have address of this website anymore Rolling Eyes

Oh, and I would like to ask you friends for a help in this project. If any of you took photos of these buffalos in the zoo, would you be so kind to post it please? For example to this topic? It will be very helpful for reference. Thank you! sunny

Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:00 am

I found this link for you Anna:
http://www.nvddierentuinen.nl/

They say that you could find some dwarf forest buffelos in Safaripark Beekse Bergen.

Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:26 am

Thank you so much Simone!!  sunny Perhaps I will be able to go there, I will see Very Happy

And yes, the website seems very useful, I add it to my bookmarks Cool

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:37 am

Ana wrote:
Oh, and I would like to ask you friends for a help in this project. If any of you took photos of these buffalos in the zoo, would you be so kind to post it please? For example to this topic? It will be very helpful for reference. Thank you!  sunny
That would be helpful! Great idea Anna cheers

Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:11 am

Ana wrote:
Thank you for voting and commenting everyone cheers

BTW, anyone knows is there any zoo in Holland (or Belgium) keeping Forest Buffalos? I remember website with index of animals where it was possible to check which zoo keeps certain species but I don't have address of this website anymore Rolling Eyes
I found that the Safaripark Beekse Bergen in Hilvarenbeek, in the Netherlands have a group.

Look here you can finde all animal species who are in european Zoos, but it's only german.
http://zootierliste.de/?klasse=1&ordnung=121&familie=12112&art=1160705

Numa

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:48 am

Dear Harriet & Ana

Whilst you make a male and female, any chance someone could make a calf and complete the family?  How about a calf in a pose like the following examples which I adore:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also whilst on the subject of suggestions may I offer a few pose suggestions for either male or female or both? I had hoped CollectA would make this but really nice to know both of you will do this instead.  Attached are a few images I collated a long time back which I absolutely adore - I have placed them in order of preference starting with my most favourite image first although the first two shown are my absolute favourite poses.  Just some ideas:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:00 am

Thank you Bryan and Numaan!! cheers cheers cheers 

@Bryan, that's exactly the website I knew and couldn't find again. Thank you very much for link!!!

@Numaan, one of these poses will be for male as far as I know Wink Very Happy  But female will be grazing, you think it's a good idea? Standing and grazing animals will make nice pair I think Very Happy
About calf, we will see Wink

Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:08 am

Hi Ana

I think one animal should be 'walking' and one should be standing, grazing is nice but it can take away from the excitement of a model because the head is lowered too far down - either have the head lowered but not too down or go for the first picture with the animal look upwards which is different.

just an idea. :-)
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:20 am

Numaan wrote:
Hi Ana

I think one animal should be 'walking' and one should be standing, grazing is nice but it can take away from the excitement of a model because the head is lowered too far down - either have the head lowered but not too down or go for the first picture with the animal look upwards which is different.

just an idea. :-)
Even though I've already started sculpting it in grazing pose I will consider changing the pose for the one with head slightly upper. I thought about it earlier today too actually. I will see.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll   The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next