Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7

Go down 
+44
Deseo
schleichsammler2008
synthrus
Tove
Fisva
Joan Milelire
MartinH
jarda
Bongo
JackyLovertjex
Cyhyraeth
ReinbowSchleich
Florian
LittleLady
Tupolew Tu-154
toycollector75
Rocco_Love12
black unicorn
AlienMantis
widukind
spartanhunter
schleich61
Silver Unicornis
cattlecollector
A-J
SchleichHorsesForever
scot(t)
Shardur
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
essimon
bojan
Elros Alvar
arafan
orcagirl26
toydreamer
donny ong
Roger
Dum_my
SUSANNE
trevok4
Carola
LeeAnn
-Schleichhorse-
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
spartanhunter

Country/State : Spain

Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:53 pm

Thank you:) I hope to get some info very soon! I remember the last year we had info of them and papo dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 5:43 pm

spartanhunter wrote:
Thank you:) I hope to get some info very soon! I remember the last year we had info of them and papo dinosaurs.
Welcome here:sunny: 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:00 pm

Well, that "Giraffenpferd" is actually a Trakehner Mare according to this site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and look at some other upcoming horses! And I thought last year was bad!

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:08 pm

wow

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:10 pm

Wow, looks so cute but there aren't very real, the araber mare is good

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:15 pm

whoa... that arabian almost hurts my eyes Shocked  I'm definately not going buy the larger giraffe horses...

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:21 pm

A-J wrote:
whoa... that arabian almost hurts my eyes Shocked  I'm definately not going buy the larger giraffe horses...
That's exactly what I thought!
The falabella gelding looks very much like Bullyland.

Looks like I won't be buying horses again in 2014.

A-J

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:27 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:

The falabella gelding looks very much like Bullyland.
Exactly!

Back to top Go down
SchleichHorsesForever

SchleichHorsesForever

Country/State : The Netherlands/Drenthe

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:34 pm

I think they are awesome and better than the ones this year. I LOVE the arabian mare!

Back to top Go down
http://www.everyoneweb.com/equiartrepainting
AlienMantis

AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:36 pm

I'm probably going to get them, just because of the "collect them all" thing I have going. But... Those are really hard for me to wish for, even for me. All those braids and that arabian... Creature. I guess Princess is going to meet Barbie.

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:38 pm

Site already updated with the new Fjord Horse family, Shetland Pony family and Trakehner Stallion!
And what the hell they did to the Friesian Mare????

A-J

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:43 pm

yes and I have to say the fjord stallion isn't that bad!
And I think I'll buy this one:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
edit: another update, I'm not going to talk about the frisian... But the shetland mare will be fine once that hart-thing is removed

Last edited by A-J on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
black unicorn

black unicorn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:44 pm

Unbelievable affraid Applause drunken  Trakehner horses affraid drunken sunny  It's so wonderful to see this wonderful, old, traditional race again. Applause Applause Applause 

The Falabella and the Arabian and Knabstupper foal also look fine to me. sunny

black unicorn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:49 pm

The Shetland ponies, the Islandic horses and the Friesian mare are gorgeous too. Applause 

But the Trakehner stallion and the foal melt me away drunken drunken cheers cheers 

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:53 pm

Ohh Sad They are not like I was thinking..... Sad They look like papo horses, or any other brand, but not schleich... Sad Probably when we will see it in reel life, they will be good but Sad They are different...
Back to top Go down
Rocco_Love12

Country/State : the netherlands

PostSubject: the first of 2014    Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
-Schleichhorse-

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:55 pm

the trakheners are good.. :) The fjord stallion too Wink
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:55 pm

Thank you very much for sharing Bojan cheers Great find! These are indeed breaking news!

At first glance -------> affraid What a Face silent Razz Rolling Eyes cheers 

I always thought the catalog photos are a lot worse than the actual product. I hope I'll be the case with these horses as well. Looks very promising! - to me at least Wink 

But I really dislike all those braids! Especially they could have been left out on the arabian, as she/he looks good on the rest.

Trakehners look promising. Their colouring is interesting.

Cute fjords. Maybe a bit too cute pale But still, catalog photos can be deceptive.

And hey - the Shetland stallion is just a repaint? And WHAT is that heart on the mare?

EDIT: Friesian mare updated! Despite braids, she looks to be the best IMHO, as she looks to have good proportions, which means more body than head.

Trakehners look to have way too big heads. Though the stallion looks quite neat I love you

Certainly Princess is going to get some hard competition, not for my love - but for being the most cutesy girlish freakout in Schleich history rabbit 

Last edited by Carola on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:58 pm

yeah i thought the shetland stallion looked like a repaint aswell

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:01 pm

Laughing Laughing What's up with the heart on the Shetland mare?!? Laughing Laughing Oh, at least I can laugh - I'm not crying yet! Laughing

The only one I like out of the whole lot so far is the fjord stallion. He looks great in the photo, but who knows when I see it in real. The Shetland foal I might get - I need to see that one in real as well. I don't like the face of the fjord mare, but I love how it's not a cut mane as usually seen. cheers The Friesian mare looks like a poorly sculpted prego mare, but that might just be the angle of the photo. Unfortunately Shetland gelding is just another repaint - I won't be rushing out to buy that one.

I have to say these are slightly (only very slightly) better than this year. At least I'm saying I will probably get at least one of them - much better than the 0 of 2013! cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:02 pm

It looks like there is some dispute over the Arabian mare. Laughing

Last edited by Schleich_Figures_4U on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:04 pm

Hmm, Schleich seems to be doing 14 of everything so far. 14 horses, 14 Bayala... Suspect Suspect 

A-J

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:08 pm

Carola wrote:

I always thought the catalog photos are a lot worse than the actual product. I hope I'll be the case with these horses as well.  

I hope your right

and look, they made a nice overview picture:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by A-J on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:10 pm

YAY cheers

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:14 pm

Hay all I've just seen wow what a few beautys! Only there are so few! Will there be more? I was right about thrackhanher mare Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next