Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MOJO Gaur... any owner???

Go down 
+16
twilighter
Melekh
cattlecollector
arafan
PeGe
bojan
Philter4
Egbert
Roger
Duck-Anch-Amun
Tupolew Tu-154
ken yeo
Bongo
75senta75
SUSANNE
MartinH
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

MOJO Gaur... any owner??? Empty
PostSubject: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Do you have new Mojo gaur?? Anybody?? scratch scratch 

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Nope Sad Sad 

75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:06 pm

I would buy the Gaur at once - But since now, he is not available in the online stores and in the real German toy shops Mojö isn´t sold. scratch 

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:28 pm

The new Mojo Models should be finally released at the end of November.-according to an information on the webside of Modellpferdeversand.
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:23 am

we still need to wait for another month!

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:31 am

I heard that he will come in the end of november.

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:08 pm

Modellpferde has new informations. Now we are end of november and still nothing new. After some demands at the retailer, nobody has answered yet :/ So Modellpferde doen'nt know when they arrive...
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:17 pm

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Modellpferde has new informations. Now we are end of november and still nothing new. After some demands at the retailer, nobody has answered yet :/ So Modellpferde doen'nt know when they arrive...
Unfortunately, Mojo abandoned the gaur project, due to its high quality it is very expensive in terms of manufacturing and it together with its size puts the figure in a price level not very affordable. It is a sad story also for me once it was probably the most wished of all 2014 figures from all brands. Crying or Very sad
OK, that is a bad joke, it was indeed a delay in terms of manufacturing but figures are ready to be distributed, it won't take too long this time, almost surely before Christmas we'll see this monument in our collections. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:20 pm

affraid affraid affraid 
That was a very bad joke! And even more: nothing where somebody should make jokes Razz
Back to top Go down
Egbert

Egbert

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:13 pm

Hi Everyone
My apologies to you all for the delay in the release of the Gaur Bull, Emu, Clouded Leopard, Deinotherium, Brontotherium, Entelodont, Hyaenodon, Honey Badgers Male/Female & Quagga.
Unfortunately we had a lengthy delay in the manufacture of these models as we moved to a new factory at the end of August and this caused problems in that in order to meet customers orders we had to scale down all other operations until the factory was ready. Tooling didn't begin until end September and then we had a production problem with the Emu (which is now solved). Hence all these problems caused delays. In order to try to get as many models on to the market as we could we have and are currently shipping by air to the current people, in Germany Oliver Zell will receive stock of all of the above on 28th November, MPV will receive stock around 5-7 days later. In the US T.G.F. and H&H Winners should have shipments in by 29th November. My sincere apologies for these problems.

The good news is that in 2014 we will only have two release dates 50% of next years models are already being tooled and will be available from January with the balance 50% ready for shipment by June.

If you need any further info then you know you can contact me directly

Many thanks

James
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:55 pm

First of all Roger, I thought that was funny, a little cruel perhaps, but funny!

Second, James, thank you so much for the update and and the explanation, looking forward to seeing several of the figures once they become available!
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Egbert

Egbert

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:00 am

Hi Phil

You are most welcome.
Actually i was going to thank Roger for that post but after reading it i wasn't quite so sure:-)
Animal Manufacturer lynched by STS members incensed at Gaur cancellation, could have been a nasty situation Very Happy  Thank you Crocobert alien 

Oh and going back to my earlier post the website for Oliver is www.spielzeug-guenstig.de

Have a lovely weekend everyone

Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:42 am

Thank you, James, I understand the delay of Gaur, Emu,... but why such delay in Europe for Proboscis, Tamandua,....?

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:03 am

poor portemonnaie,...;-p

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:44 am

Ohh ! I can't wait, - the honeybadger, quagga, hyenodon, --- I hope Mr Zell is getting plenty cheers 

Egbert

Egbert

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:23 am

Hi Bojan
Its always good to speak with you Very Happy 
To be honest whilst collectors like species such as the Tamandua, Proboscis etc. This isn't always the case when a distributor or retailer first buys the product line. They will always choose the safe option, Lion's, Tigers, Elephant etc etc. Obviously over time when they gain confidence then the line expands and at that time they will take a chance with one or two not so well known models. Its really just a matter of time and confidence.

It has to be remembered that we are only in our third full year so in terms of manufacturers we are still a baby. That said the distribution we have achieved in such a short space of time has been excellent and will continue through 2014 with UK, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Taiwan, Singapore, Ukraine & Switzerland all set to begin next year.

We just need a little time to get more established, it will happen we just have to be patient.
In the meantime Bojan if you need anything in particular you can always ask me, i will do my best to help.

James
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:29 am

Thank you for this informations, James! Very Happy
It allready have Mojö figures here in Switzerland? affraid scratch

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:48 am

Thank you James for your explanations and the informations :)
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:55 am

Roger wrote:
Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Unfortunately, Mojo abandoned the gaur project, due to its high quality it is very expensive in terms of manufacturing and it together with its size puts the figure in a price level not very affordable. It is a sad story also for me once it was probably the most wished of all 2014 figures from all brands.  Crying or Very sad
OK, that is a bad joke, it was indeed a delay in terms of manufacturing but figures are ready to be distributed, it won't take too long this time, almost surely before Christmas we'll see this monument in our collections. Very Happy
You had me there for a minute. Embarassed pale Laughing 
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 7:09 am

Hi James, thank you again! I need them all except the dinos, but if I waited so long, some more weeks won't kill me (altough I'm a very impatient person)! And start releasing the 2014 wildlife infos, please!

Melekh

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:17 am

Just ordered the Gaur.
He`s available :)

http://www.spielzeug-guenstig.de/schleich/__Mojo%20Figuren/Wildtiere/_73.06.html

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:24 am

Congratulations to all German people! cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:24 am

Melekh wrote:
Just ordered the Gaur.
He`s available :)

http://www.spielzeug-guenstig.de/schleich/__Mojo%20Figuren/Wildtiere/_73.06.html
Wow, thanks! bounce Very cheap, this shop always surprises me. I still need a lot of these wonderful Mojo! Very Happy
12 left? Very Happy

Egbert

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:29 am

Oh Crocobert!
Quality can never be described as CHEAP! affraid  The word should be INEXPENSIVE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Egbert

Egbert

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:30 am

Only 12 left.................just calling Oliver now to reserve them Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOJO Gaur... any owner???   MOJO Gaur... any owner??? Empty

Back to top Go down

MOJO Gaur... any owner???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next