Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS

Go down 
+3
Florian
arafan
75senta75
7 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS Empty
PostSubject: Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS   Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:10 pm

I have found these Special Editon from Schleich in a toy shop in Munich, that belongs to Müller drugstore.

It seems, we have the "time of Special Editons" for moment. Price is 21,99 Euro in Germany.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS   Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:33 pm

Thank you fir sharing! cheers 
A friend from me says that TSR also have this set.

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS   Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:46 pm

Congrats for this nice set.Cool Cool 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS   Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:48 am

Congratulations Yvette! From the stock photos I've seen, the exclusive figure looked the same a the regular paint, but now I see the difference. I have to say I prefer the regular paint, but that might just be because I'm not much of a dinosaur collector!

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS   Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 6:24 am

We love special editions cheers But Schleich makes sure we buy a lot of extra normal figurines with it!

Thank you for sharing Very Happy

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS   Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 7:36 am

This exclusive set is not particularly well done. The exclusive dinosaurs differs only a little in the painting. That's all.Suspect 
The term "special model or Exclusive" is a little exaggerated. Anyway, I don´t keep that set for me.
I have some dinos, but I'm not a dinosaur collector. Personally, I am not convinced of this model. It is nice, but the designation of "special model" - hm - I don´t know!scratch scratch

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS   Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:32 pm

75senta75 wrote:
This exclusive set is not particularly well done. The exclusive dinosaurs differs only a little in the painting. That's all.Suspect 
The term "special model or Exclusive" is a little exaggerated. Anyway, I don´t keep that set for me.
I have some dinos, but I'm not a dinosaur collector. Personally, I am not convinced of this model. It is nice, but the designation of "special model" - hm - I don´t know!scratch scratch
I agree completely. cheers I understand that the strong name of the brand is used in an easy commercial way and it is great all the enthusiasm around a Schleich special edition whatever it is. Though, special is too close from banal in many of these editions. The MPV horses made by Bullyland are in my oppinion good examples of what special edition should mean. In turn, these are only variations to unburden some stock in excess. study Rolling Eyes

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS   Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:26 am

Roger wrote:
In turn, these are only variations to unburden some stock in excess. studyRolling Eyes
Good point. I wouldn't be surprised if these dinosaurs are discontinued in 2014, and this is their way of getting rid of them before the retire is announced officially.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS   Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:33 pm

Thanks for sharing☀ sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS   Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS Empty

Back to top Go down

Müller drugstore SPECIAL EDITION FROM SCHLEICH WITH DINOSAURS
Page 1 of 1