Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-)

Go down 
+4
arafan
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-) Empty
PostSubject: THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-)   THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:06 pm

I am starting a new topic instead of adding to the recent one, because I got a catch, which I think is SO wonderful that perhaps others might wnat to find it later in the search-topic : THE SAILFISH cheers 

For someone who does neither collect sealife nor Safari, it is not bad, is it ? Laughing Laughing 

Isn't that a beauty ? drunken 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

One of he fastest fish on earth, - 100 meters under 5 seconds !!!! Perhaps the design of jet fighter planes are inspired here ? Wink 

Look at those funny fins !

I also got a spider monkey...nothing spectacular, but this one has bendable tail Very Happy

Not much difference to the one whit not-bendy tail Shocked 

But the holes in the tail shows that there is wire inside Very Happy 

And a DANGEROUS tiger with her kitten cat cat Very Happy 

Variations Wink 

A very green and yellow turtle, marked 1996, and still being produced alien 

Does anybody know if the ones made these days has a more brown shield ? scratch 

Now Lonely George has a friend cheers 

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-)   THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Great additions!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-)   THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Wonderful newcomers Susanne! Congratulations!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-)   THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:15 pm

Wonderful, that George has a friend now! cheers 
Congratulations cheers Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-)   THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:24 pm

Thankyou, friends cheers 

arafan wrote:
Wonderful, that George has a friend now! cheers 
Applause alien alien cheers 

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-)   THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:14 pm

The sail fish is a very interesting and beautiful figure, you have a wire variation, something normal for a not Safari collector! tongue Little tigers are quite different and I think the old tortoise has some important variations and immediatly I thought about Harriet, she knows everything about tortoises. Laughing flower
I've found this one on her website
Isn't it different? scratch

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-)   THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:17 pm

CONGRATS SUSANNE.Applause drunken Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-)   THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:31 pm

Congratulations Susanne, i especially like the sailfish cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Attis

Attis

Country/State : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-)   THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:52 pm

Congratulations Susanne!Laughing 

The spider monkey is in my wishlist. I dont know that from them have two variations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-)   THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-) Empty

Back to top Go down

THE SAILFISH ! And old tigers, turtle and spider monkey with bendable tail ;-)
Page 1 of 1