Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone know anything about Zima?

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
krista
7 posters
AuthorMessage
krista

krista

Country/State : finland

Anyone know anything about Zima? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know anything about Zima?   Anyone know anything about Zima? EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Hi,

I found this adorable Chow-chow(?) in a thrift store. At first I bought it for re-selling purposes, but now I've really started to like it so I don't know anymore.
Anyways, it's made from solid and quite heavy plastic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Schleich jackal for size comparison)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It only says (c)Zima and Macau on it.

For the past few days I've googled like mad and found only the same figure listed in Ebay. Not much info there either (though it supposed to be 'vintage', but no year specified...)

Does anybody have any information of this brand? I'd like to know if there are more dogs like this...

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Zima?   Anyone know anything about Zima? EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Unfortunately I don't know anything about this dog, but it's a wonderful model, congrats! I think you're right about the breed. Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Zima?   Anyone know anything about Zima? EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Lovely model !!!!

The only thing I know is, that the same MACAU-mark is on the belly of the McDonalds-animals. But they are not at all like this beauty scratch 

Congratulations with this great find:!(o)): 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Zima?   Anyone know anything about Zima? EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:38 pm

I haven't found figures of the brand but much probably the brand described on link below is that one
* Clic here *

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Zima?   Anyone know anything about Zima? EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Nice dog but really huge Very Happy 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Zima?   Anyone know anything about Zima? EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:46 pm

"ZIMA" in russian is "WINTER"...Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink 

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Zima?   Anyone know anything about Zima? EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:22 pm

Thank you all for your nice comments!

It's fun how in this forum all the people are specialized in collecting toy animals, but still every now and then a figure pops out that no one knows about :D

SUSANNE wrote:

The only thing I know is, that the same MACAU-mark is on the belly of the McDonalds-animals. But they are not at all like this beauty :scratch: 
Macau (also known as Macao) is a place in China. I think that it only specifies where the figures have been made in, similar to "Made in China / Taiwan" :)

And, Andreas, the dog is not that huge (the camera angle distorts a bit), it's little bit smaller than those hollow New-ray Novelty dogs. But I know you collect small models, so it's huge for your collection :D

QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Zima?   Anyone know anything about Zima? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:30 am

I'm a small animals collector only person too. Laughing

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Zima?   Anyone know anything about Zima? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone know anything about Zima?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies-
Jump to: