Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions

Go down 
+6
ida
Shardur
Roger
Carola
LeeAnn
Lady S
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions    Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:40 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
schleich61 wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Looks excellent Roger! I was trying to buy the albino croc set from an online seller, but they never got it in stock. :(And they never emailed me back, so they never did get it in. I wonder if it was ever released for sure?

Yes, it was released...did you think it was an imaginary thing, a figment of someone's imagination???  scratch 

If it wasn't ever released, why was it sold through that website???  Laughing 

tongue No, I figured the store thought they would be getting the set in stock and so put it on their website. It's listed as "Out of Stock" currently, and was when I first saw it. I emailed the company and they told me they never did get the pack in stock. I haven't seen this set anywhere else, that's why I thought maybe it wasn't released.  Smile 

Yes, and that could happen, I remember Robert finding a picture of a Mojo lion in an Australian website and it was never sold once Mojo decided to release a different lion. :)
I am myself the owner of a special edition that reached the last stage but was never produced as it is the Mojo golden eagle.

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions    Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:59 am

Roger wrote:
I am myself the owner of a special edition that reached the last stage but was never produced as it is the Mojo golden eagle.

Those are always the most special, along with the handmade figures.  cheers 

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions    Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:06 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
schleich61 wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Looks excellent Roger! I was trying to buy the albino croc set from an online seller, but they never got it in stock. :(And they never emailed me back, so they never did get it in. I wonder if it was ever released for sure?

Yes, it was released...did you think it was an imaginary thing, a figment of someone's imagination???  scratch 

If it wasn't ever released, why was it sold through that website???  Laughing 

tongue No, I figured the store thought they would be getting the set in stock and so put it on their website. It's listed as "Out of Stock" currently, and was when I first saw it. I emailed the company and they told me they never did get the pack in stock. I haven't seen this set anywhere else, that's why I thought maybe it wasn't released.  Smile 

I would not have brought this set to everyone's attention here if it wasn't "real." A collector friend of mine in Germany purchased this set, so I can reassure you that it is not imaginary... Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions    Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:51 am

On the MPV you also can find it, only in German but Alex have done a great job in there.
Here

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions    Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:32 pm

It's nice to see it was actually released. Hopefully I can find it here in the US! bounce

PostSubject: Re: Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions    Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2