Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs

Go down 
+34
JonasV
pm64
Katty
ulinuk
Elros Alvar
Bloodrayne
elephas_maximus
Joan Milelire
Roger
Noémi
Carola
animalluvr6
scot(t)
kudu11
Numa
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
PeGe
Kikimalou
Miss Jane
NandO
SeanieP
Bernyto
lucky luke
A-J
NightLioness
Florian
MartinH
SUSANNE
arafan
widukind
Ana
LeeAnn
HKHollinstone
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kudu11

kudu11

Country/State : Illinois, USA

1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:43 pm

I am so excited to see them painted. They are both magnificent. cheers cheers 
I was just wondering if size was the main factor in the price difference between this pair and the nyala pair.
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:11 pm

Wow, these are both so so beautiful! Just marvelous! (It's unlikely I'll be able to afford them, but they are so gorgeous, I'll probably be budgeting heavily for the next several months in the hopes that I can perhaps buy one of them. I just have no idea how I would choose. They are both amazing.)

Wonderful work Anna and Harriet!!
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:29 pm

Wow, they're both stunning! I can't wait to see the painted versions! Congrats ladies, such beautiful work you two did! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:53 pm

You guys are so talented bounce sunny They have lots of personality even without paint!

Noémi

Noémi

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Really wonderful models! :) I see these animals lot of times because they live next to the gorillas in the zoo. monkey

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Thank you for so nice comments friends! cheers

I'm sorry it took so long to took this photo but here it is, comparison with Mojo buffalo so you see the size of this figures. Bull designed by Harriet is slightly (about 3 millimetres higher) bigger than this cow.

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:47 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Once upon a time, a Cape buffalo had a forest adventure with the cow of the other. pale Laughing Eh, it sounds not good. Embarassed
Thanks for commparison picture, perfect size! Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:59 pm

Thanks for all your comments everyone, I'm glad you like them!

@Noémi, I love that photo you took, she's gorgeous!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:16 pm

I'd like to post some photos of a painted casting of the African Forest Buffalo Bull, there are more photos on my website too
*Click Here*

Last edited by HKHollinstone on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:10 pm

Very nice model Harriet.
Congrats!

my handmade models: http://bestiari.weebly.com/     my models in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestiari.animal.replicas[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Wow Harriett he is fantastic!

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 5:23 pm

Just gorgeous. The detail (eyes, ears, tummy, everywhere) is astounding! Amazing work Harriet.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 5:23 pm

A very very beautieful model Harriet  Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Thank you Joan, Shawn, Scott and Andreas! Glad you like him!

Back to top Go down
elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:12 pm

Harriet, that is a really nice buffalo sculpture, great job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:19 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Thanks for all your comments everyone, I'm glad you like them!

@Noémi, I love that photo you took, she's gorgeous!

I agree with you Harriet, Noémi's pic is awesome... As your painting  Applause   cheers 
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Beautiful!
What a gracious sculpt and wonderful paint up.
Can I ask if you use pastels to get the colours to blend so perfectly?

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:39 pm

He's beyond gorgeous! GREAT JOB!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Congratulations Harriet,cheers cheers  I love the figure  I love you I love you I love you I love you 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:33 am

Thank you friends!
Bloodrayne wrote:
Beautiful!
What a gracious sculpt and wonderful paint up.
Can I ask if you use pastels to get the colours to blend so perfectly?
I just use acrylic paints and the dry brush technique actually - although I've always liked the idea of using pastels I haven't tried it as yet:)

Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:26 am

This is absolutely incredible. The eyes,......Will resist...will resist!

ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:47 pm

WOW! it is beautiful! affraid  affraid  affraid

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:45 pm

A very very beautieful model Harriet .I love the figure
This is absolutely incredible.

Applause cheers sunny Cool drunken jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs   1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko and Harriet Knibbs
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next