Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-)

Go down 
+4
Roger
Ana
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-) Empty
PostSubject: The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-)   The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-) EmptyThu 5 Dec 2013 - 21:51

...or a story of how a wishlist can grow very fast , if you are not careful Shocked Laughing 

Among dinoes, 'topses are some of my favorites !
And I further like dinoes with colours, it is no surprise, that this blue lady has a special place on my shelves Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

YESS!!! A variation ! I love variations, too bounce 
This must be her boyfriend  Laughing 

Imagine my excitement, when I saw that they had a daughter on Ebay ! Of course she had to join the couple Very Happy

The little family united cheers 

(Un)fortunately the blue girl brought a small flock of friends Very Happy 

Raptor:

Apatosaurus :

Parasaurolophus :

T-Rex :

And all of these are looking for their parent scratch 

That is not all, because there are MORE babies..I also love to have a comlete series geek 

So, you see how one nice model can lead to MANY geek lol!

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-)   The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-) EmptyThu 5 Dec 2013 - 21:53

Oh, they're adorable Susanne! I love you 

Congratulations, and I hope you find the rest! Laughing The Parasaurolophus is my favorite. I love the eyes!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-)   The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-) EmptyThu 5 Dec 2013 - 21:55

SUSANNE wrote:
Ah, wouldn't that be nice if you could buy them for $0.95 today? Laughing 

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-)   The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-) EmptyThu 5 Dec 2013 - 22:03

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:

Ah, wouldn't that be nice if you could buy them for $0.95 today? Laughing 
Those were the days Laughing Laughing 

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-)   The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-) EmptyThu 5 Dec 2013 - 22:03

Ohh what a lovely family of Triceratopses Very Happy Beautiful newcomers Susanne! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-)   The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-) EmptyThu 5 Dec 2013 - 22:22

Really a perfect way to explain how can a collection grow easily! Very Happy

These girl friend and boy friend share so many things that for a momment I was worried with their consanguinity. Fortunately baby looks healthy. Very Happy
Beautiful pictures and a happy Rex. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-)   The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-) EmptyFri 6 Dec 2013 - 0:00

Congrats! Safari Ltd. re-introduced the brachiosaurus, triceratops, raptor and pteranodon recently, but they look nothing like they did before and their parent(s) look different as well. I haven't seen the parasaurolophus adult or the older (there were at least 2 color variations) brachiosaurus adult anywhere recently, but I've seen the others.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-)   The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-) EmptyFri 6 Dec 2013 - 0:02

orcagirl26 wrote:
Congrats! Safari Ltd. re-introduced the brachiosaurus, triceratops, raptor and pteranodon recently, but they look nothing like they did before and their parent(s) look different as well. I haven't seen the parasaurolophus adult or the older (there were at least 2 color variations) brachiosaurus adult anywhere recently, but I've seen the others.
Yes, it looks like exactly the same moulds, but they also have new item numbers scratch 

Ohhh! Will they come on my wishlist, too affraid 

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-)   The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-) EmptyFri 6 Dec 2013 - 1:41

I had all of those as a kid, and I loved them dearly, but then I lost them or something. Sadly I have no idea what happened to them. This brings back a wave of nostalgia, congrats Susanne!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-)   The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-) EmptyFri 6 Dec 2013 - 8:51

Congratulations Susanne:-)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-)   The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-) EmptyFri 6 Dec 2013 - 9:21

Thankyou, Paige and Andreas Very Happy 

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I had all of those as a kid, and I loved them dearly, but then I lost them or something. Sadly I have no idea what happened to them. This brings back a wave of nostalgia, congrats Susanne!
Yes, where do these old toys go ? I hope some other kid found them Neutral 

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-)   The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-) EmptyFri 6 Dec 2013 - 21:47

Good stories Susanne! Smile Congratulations on finding a new addiction. HA!
And Raptor sure is a friendly guy, waving everyone hello.
Apatosaurus is worthy for adopting myself. I love you

PostSubject: Re: The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-)   The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-) Empty

Back to top Go down

The cutest Dinosaur babies ;-)
Page 1 of 1