Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014

Go down 
+13
NightLioness
Florian
Katty
Saarlooswolfhound
Ana
Arnaud
persefone
JonasV
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
trevok4
widukind
SUSANNE
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shane ryan

shane ryan

Country/State : ireland

New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:14 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Perhaps the horse would look more natural if the upper line didn't go down so much at the shoulder ?
I am sorry, I still don't know how to draw in my new program, so please if you will use your imagination  Embarassed Embarassed 

The height of two points shown with arrows ( I do not know the names in English) should be almost the same.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So if the body was moved up, and the legs were longer, he would begin to look more natyral, I think ;-)

the whithers is one of them :) where the first arrow is !
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:06 pm

I would love it more if he has that proportions in my opinion  Wink 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:12 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:

Alvaro, I love that sketch! That would make him so beautiful.  drunken I am transfixed by that tail and the leg raised.  Laughing 

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:14 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:

Alvaro, I love that sketch! That would make him so beautiful.  drunken I am transfixed by that tail and the leg raised.  Laughing 
Thank you 4U Very Happy drunken

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Thank you  4U Very Happy drunken

You are welcome!  cheers 

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Very good ideas for improvement Álvaro. He could look even more alive that way!

I tried to make some improvements too. (Photos i used are from Spielzeug Guenstig.. I hope is ok  Very Happy )
Original:

Improved:

Original:

Improved:

Last edited by Carola on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:59 pm

Carola wrote:

I tried to make some improvements too.

Wonderful improvements!  cheers cheers Much better Very Happy 

Carola

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:03 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Carola wrote:

Thank you 4U  Very Happy 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Carola wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Carola wrote:

Thank you 4U  Very Happy 

You're welcome!  sunny 

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Carola, your versions are so much better than original schleichs! wow!  Applause Applause Applause If they only could sculpt it like that! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:26 pm

Om  affraid affraid affraid I love them  I love you I love you Great work Carola now I want that horses Sad Sad 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:46 pm

Carola wrote:
Very good ideas for improvement Álvaro. He could look even more alive that way!

I tried to make some improvements too. (Photos i used are from Spielzeug Guenstig.. I hope is ok  Very Happy )
Original:

Improved:

Original:

Improved:

affraid affraid affraid Omg how did you do it?!  affraid  They looks stunning in your versions!  cheers Esp the heads..I was just WOW!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:53 pm

It is nice horse!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Thank you all for the comments, I'm happy the improvement are working well! Very Happy

jonesee wrote:

affraid affraid affraid Omg how did you do it?!  affraid  They looks stunning in your versions!  cheers Esp the heads..I was just WOW!

Cut and paste in Photoshop, along with the Warp Tool in the Filter called Liquify. It can do wonders  Razz (I say don't believe the perfect models you see in the magazines!!)
(I use Photoshop Elements 12)

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:22 pm

Carola wrote:
Thank you all for the comments, I'm happy the improvement are working well! Very Happy

jonesee wrote:

Cut and paste in Photoshop, along with the Warp Tool in the Filter called Liquify. It can do wonders  Razz (I say don't believe the perfect models you see in the magazines!!)
(I use Photoshop Elements 12)

Still, amazing! Thank you for pics Carola!  Smile 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JackyLovertjex

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:46 pm

That's awesome! Very well done Carola!
That's why I want to learn how to work with photoshop Razz It's magnificent! (I'm already able to work with Photofiltre, so I kinda know the basics already)
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:23 pm

JackyLovertjex wrote:
That's why I want to learn how to work with photoshop :PIt's magnificent! (I'm already able to work with Photofiltre, so I kinda know the basics already)

Thank you Very Happy Yes, PhotoShop is really great! Takes a little time to learn, I think  Smile

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:31 pm

JackyLovertjex wrote:
That's why I want to learn how to work with photoshop :PIt's magnificent! (I'm already able to work with Photofiltre, so I kinda know the basics already)

If you don't have Photoshop and don't want to spend the money on it, GIMP is a free program that I've heard is almost exactly the same as Photoshop, minus the price!  cheers I use GIMP, and am very happy with it. As Carola mentioned, it does take some practice but you eventually get the hang of it.  Wink 

Carola

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:36 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
JackyLovertjex wrote:

If you don't have Photoshop and don't want to spend the money on it, GIMP is a free program that I've heard is almost exactly the same as Photoshop, minus the price!  cheers I use GIMP, and am very happy with it. As Carola mentioned, it does take some practice but you eventually get the hang of it.  Wink 

I have not tried Gimp, but it sounds nice Very Happy PhotoShop Elements is a fair priced, I think, light version of the Professional PS(which is VERY expensive  cyclops )
And Elements has all that I need  Very Happy

JackyLovertjex

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:58 pm

I have GIMP, but I just can't work with it Razz I hate all the tables.. I like it simple.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:07 pm

JackyLovertjex wrote:
I have GIMP, but I just can't work with it :PI hate all the tables.. I like it simple.

Laughing I felt that way when I started using it. But now I use GIMP with the one window setup and it's much easier.

(To do this, mouse over the "Windows" tab, then check "Single Window Mode." Very Happy You might like Inkscape as well, but this is mostly just for graphic designs as it does not have photo editing tools.)

Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Very nice Carola. You're good at it!
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 11:01 pm

Arnaud wrote:
Very nice Carola. You're good at it!

Thank you Arnaud  Very Happy 

But I must say, it would be easier if just making a new model from scratch. These manipulations are just to make a point, as I see even flaws in them.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014   New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Schleich Trakehner horses for 2014
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2