Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A collection of Dogs and Cats (custom ordered)

Go down 
+8
WILLYBACOMAN
Wildheart
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
aandmkw
schleich61
Philter4
Berlinzoo954
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
baltimore zoo

A collection of Dogs and Cats (custom ordered) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: baltimore zoo   A collection of Dogs and Cats (custom ordered) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:39 am

THE DOGS ARE AWESOME! VERY NICE! THEY LOOK LIKE THEY WERE SCULPTED FROM SOME NICE DOGS FROM SOME DOG SHOW MAGAZINES! I ALSO LIKE THE FACT THAT THE GREAT DANE, DOBERMAN AND DOGO ARGENTINO'S EARS ARE CROPPED! GIVES THEM SO MUCH MORE OF AN ELEGANT, MAGESTIC AND REGAL LOOK! SORRY BUT "FLOPPY EARED & UN-CROPPED" LOOKS TO DOPEY AND NOT AS EXPRESSIVE!
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: A collection of Dogs and Cats (custom ordered)    A collection of Dogs and Cats (custom ordered) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:28 am

........ Laughing Hello fellow Berlinzoo954. Are you saying that you are creating a zoo at 1 / 1? What ?.... scale Scale "real? ...
And how is: sculpture or taxidermy. (Stuffed animals) ?....
Then the work of a taxidermist Spanish. - Look at all the video. -
How about Dideco animals? These animals do not suffer from the lack of freedom, and a man not kidnapped. That should be the future of zoos. Harmony.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://gabinetecienciasbarbara.blogspot.com/2010/03/animales-de-museo-parque-de-las.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sincerely ... Jorge sunny
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: A collection of Dogs and Cats (custom ordered)   A collection of Dogs and Cats (custom ordered) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:03 pm

These are gorgeous! Shocked Shocked I'am amazed, you are really clever! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by jonesee on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A collection of Dogs and Cats (custom ordered)   A collection of Dogs and Cats (custom ordered) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Excellent models and wonderful poses and great paintwork!!
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   A collection of Dogs and Cats (custom ordered) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:14 am

Once again, just beautiful! I like them most because they are based more to AKC standard, of which I am more familiar with as well as, I definitely prefer. Again, great job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A collection of Dogs and Cats (custom ordered)   A collection of Dogs and Cats (custom ordered) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A collection of Dogs and Cats (custom ordered)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Homemade models-
Jump to: