Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)

Go down 
+17
JonasV
widukind
SUSANNE
TheSpottedCat
koniminiatures
docronnie
NandO
A-J
Saarlooswolfhound
MartinH
arafan
TheLastStardust
Carola
Kikimalou
Bloodrayne
ken yeo
LeeAnn
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:22 am

Congratulation, it is an impressive batch... And the pics are excellent  Applause 
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:05 pm

Congrats :) I have icelandic stallion by Safari and I have to say... it´s a masterpiece. With pose, body and paintjob... I absolutelly adores him :)
Anyway... you have such a great collection and photos  Applause Applause 

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:43 am

Lovely photos  drunken 

What a beautiful herd!

TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:40 pm

Thank you so much everypony for all your kind words n' stuff :)  

Here, have some donkey.
Schleich, made in germany. Love them. They are so sweet.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

arafan wrote:
Wonderful newcomers! Very Happy
And it looks like CollectA gaves a new painting to the shire mare.

No? CollectA always have every mold in at least two different colours :)

Bloodrayne wrote:
Collecta horses are wonderful, aren't they?
And I totally understand your trouble with choosing between the best colour for your horses.
I've bought most of the Collecta horses you're showing recently to repaint, because that's what I like to do in my free time. And funny enough, I had trouble choosing between the two Thoroughbreds as well. Because I want to repaint them, I always buy the colour that's less appealing to me, so I don't feel any remorse.
So I decided to buy the black one...
But when I received it was so damn gorgeous, it took me over 5 weeks before I could finally pick up a brush an do it!

The Shire is one of the horses I couldn't repaint, and the Appaloosa is my favourite horse from Collecta, because of the perfect stance and expression.
I'm sorry about the blamish on your Friesian, it's such a beautiful, elegant figure.

I love customized horses, but I'm not very good myself. So I have some doublets I don't really dare touch as I already have destroyed other models. Otherwise I buy all kind of horses and remake them multiple times :) But someday I hopefully will be better.
The shire mare is very wonderful. She stole my heart as soon as I got her. She, hanoverian and appaloosa is probably my top three then it comes to them. Ooor maybe the akhal-teke is sneaking in on that list too... somehow.
I try to keep it to only one colour then it comes to the CollectA horses. I'm not as strict then it comes to Schleich and Breyer tho...  scratch
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:16 am

Lovely cuties you've got TSC!  drunken  I also love to collect Germany versions so extra congratulations for that ;D

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:23 am

Beautiful additions, big congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:21 am

Nice donkeys!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:42 pm

What a beauties, congratulations with your additions! cheers I especially love the roan and the shire mare. Lovely models! I love you

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 6:49 pm

Wonderful additions, you're right, Safari performed a great work with the Arabian mare and from CollectA you got several excelent figures and a masterpiece like it is the Shire mare. Very pleasant pictures too! flower

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:51 am

I've always liked that Schleich Poitou a great deal. Congrats on getting it (and the foal, of course) - as German-made versions, too!

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:10 am

Aw, they are so sweet donkeys  cheers 

TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:49 pm

Thank you, all of you :)
I don't care all to much about where they are made, but If I have the choice I always have the german ones.

I'm so slow posting new additons. Some Schleich here. The charolais cow is made in germany. My fave' of these are the okapi and roedeer. I just wish I would find the fawn and doe. And I think I need a tiny collection of okapi  bounce 

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 3:21 pm

Congratulations! I love your photos, each animal is showcased perfectly cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:19 pm

Very wonderful newcomers!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 6:37 pm

A beautyful flock !!!  Applause 

Each one is among the models that have given Schleich such a good name, - charming and realistic  cheers

---and your photoes does them LOTS of justice ! Thankyou for sharing  Very Happy 

A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 6:58 pm

Nice new additions.

And I just love those pictures! The one with the okapi especially. All the colours seems to fit perfectly. I actually scrolled up the look at the picture again. Just to see if it was still nice and each time it was better then nice cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:11 pm

A-J wrote:
Nice new additions.

And I just love those pictures! The one with the okapi especially. All the colours seems to fit perfectly. I actually scrolled up the look at the picture again. Just to see if it was still nice and each time it was better then nice cheers

I totally agree  cheers 

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 8:36 am

The Okapi is just stunning and your photography is really great  sunny 

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:37 am

Many nice okapis to collect around. I like very much this one but I even like best the Papo and CollectA's. So, you can see how good idea is too collect them. Very Happy
Like previous friends, I also really enjoy your pictures! Very Happy

TheSpottedCat

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:10 pm

Hi, again. Even if I don't respond I'm always happy having people write and appreciate my posts and my photos. And there will mostly be photos here.
Still don't have a camera, but have at least temporarily an editing program. So I have edited some old photos of things I haven't shown yet.

The same day I found the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in a RL shop I also found some Papo in another. I was supposed to show them then but had not fixed the images before my photoshop was gone.
There where other animals, cows, sheep, dogs and pigs. But I only should afford two, so of course it had to be the horses  Razz

I also found some older Safari ltd horses some time ago. There where more of them, but I only wanted these. I find them rather charming. Funny how they are said to be 'mare with foal' but the arab is actually a stallion.
This one got to stand with the Schleich Tennessee Walker Horse for comparison.

Some more comparison. They are just so fun to make, even when the camera hates me.
Safari LTD Old Arabian, Schleich Old Arabian Gelding, Schleich Arabian Stallion, Safari LTD Newer Arabian, Schleich Arabian Mare. Very specific... or something, get your own info  Sleep
Collecta Appaloosa, Schleich Old Appaloosa, Safari LTD Old Appaloosa.
Collecta Tennessee Walker Horse, Schleich Tennessee Walker Horse, Papo Paint Horse, Safari LTD Arabian, Safari LTD Old Chestnut horse. Almost only the same colours. I just did not have any chestnut/palomino Safari.
Another with this dude, with Collecta dude, because apparently I believe Tennessee Walkers are the perfect horses for comparisons.
And here, have that Friesian at last. Actually he is repainted now, but alas, still no camera. Together with Schleich Falabella foal and Breyer Stablemate foal.
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:18 pm

Great photos drunken Those Papos are in fact incredibly adorable drunken

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 10:31 pm

WONDERFUL photos cheers cheers

Those models are all great, and your pictures do them lots of justice bounce Applause

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 11:25 pm

Many wonderful horses and your awesome photos! Big congrats on those oldies from Safari! Very Happy
I also like the Papo horses, have seen those packages too. Very nice :)
Your comparison photos are useful, at least for me and I really like that you've your own way to show your new horses. Congratulations! = ))

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 3:23 am

I enjoyed a lot seeing your pictures, mainly those comparing models from different series and brands. Very Happy Now I understand why Safari horses are usually considered 1:24 scale although newer ones are closer to 1:20 scale as it happens with other brands. Very Happy I find the old Safari Farm Horses collection also very charming and they are more consistent as a collection than newer Safari from Winner's Circle. Very Happy
Papo are specially great! cheers

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:06 am

congrats !! Great Photos !!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next