Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updates of Papo website!

Go down 
+21
LukaLeon085
lucky luke
MartinH
Roger
Arrakai
SyLoBe
remrock02
SUSANNE
Sergey
skysthelimit
Joan Milelire
Gabe
aandmkw
Rio
Wildheart
ken yeo
WILLYBACOMAN
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
Lasersword1973
Yurumi
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Woohoo Very Happy I knew there was a reason why I didn't spend that £5 in ELC today Laughing Laughing And I get paid tomorrow Very Happy Happy Days !

I pre ordered Strikey in January and got it in February from Happy Happy Sue. He is very lovely Very Happy Gorgeous, light dappling.
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Rio wrote:
Woohoo Very Happy I knew there was a reason why I didn't spend that £5 in ELC today Laughing Laughing And I get paid tomorrow Very Happy Happy Days !

I pre ordered Strikey in January and got it in February from Happy Happy Sue. He is very lovely Very Happy Gorgeous, light dappling.
That was great to get Strikey so soon!
It's funny, I ordered from Wonderland Models and I just received an invoice from them and the Tigress isn't included! I have ordered a few other models as well, but I will be really annoyed if the Tigress isn't available after all.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Evil or Very Mad it better be out ! I'm all excited to order it tomorrow along with a few others Laughing

It is strange how they don't get their stock until later. As the wolf is already available to buy online but they won't have it for another month.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:14 pm

Rio wrote:
Evil or Very Mad it better be out ! I'm all excited to order it tomorrow along with a few others Laughing

It is strange how they don't get their stock until later. As the wolf is already available to buy online but they won't have it for another month.
Well, I just found out, it isn't available till next week. Would you believe it! Mad On their site it doesn't say out of stock and why have the count down if it's not available anyway? Strange way to do it I must say! Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Yurumi

Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Yesterday I could buy the Orang Utan from Papo! See the pictures:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Unfortunately, there was not the tigress with baby and the bison yet!
BG
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:33 am

Great collection.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:52 am

Congratulations Ralf, it's lovely, so detailed. Goes perfectly with the others too.
I'm waiting for the tigress with cub in the post, I ordered it last week and they said it would be in stock this week, so I hope it will come either today or tomorrow. But I have a doubt and I will probably have to wait longer.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:28 pm

I love the pics, I love the group and I already love the SCHLEICH model so...

I ALSO LOVE THE PAPO ORANG-UTAN, IT SEEMS TO BE GREAT !
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:51 am

Yay!It is in scale with Schleich!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Yurumi

Yurumi

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:03 am

Finally, she is with me... cheers sunny cheers ...and looks fantastic!!!
BG
Back to top Go down
Yurumi

Yurumi

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:15 am

And also today I could buy the bison. A very nice model, better than in the picture of Papo, indeed, again a little greater than that of Schleich:
BG
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:21 am

Congratulations! Ralf The Tigress with Cub and Bison is nice, especially the tigress with cub with very good details.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:21 am

Not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Very Happy Wink My heart jumped when I saw your pictures the tigress! Congratulations Ralf, they are truly beautiful additions, the Bison is lovely. I'm jealous you have the tigress though Laughing Wink Where did you buy them from?

Last edited by HKHollinstone on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:39 am

Poor Ralf without a shoebill... No

Ah ah, congratulation for your new marvelous addition Ralf.

The bison is very fine and far better than the official pics from Papo. Cool
And, last but not least, it is at the good size for the Schleich... humans ! king

Now, let's talk about the new jewel of the big cats : The tigress with cub is fantastic, awesome, beautiful... cheers

I can't wait to find them in a shop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:10 pm

Gorgeous !

Harriet, any news if your Tigress will be on it's way soon ? I want to order one but only if they are in stock.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:23 pm

Rio wrote:
Gorgeous !

Harriet, any news if your Tigress will be on it's way soon ? I want to order one but only if they are in stock.
I e-mailed them again for an update and they said Papo was terrible for getting the new releases to them, so they said it could take a lot longer. But, I was on eBay and I found this seller [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't know if you can trust them or not, it's expensive, well saying that I think it would be just as much as buying from Wonderland models if you bought the model on it's own... to save of postage you might buy some other models, which is what I did.
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Congratulations Ralf for having these Papo's Trifecta of the year. cheers I am very excited to see them myself too.

Last edited by Lasersword1973 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:53 pm

They are absolutely beautiful. Congratulations on getting them. Definately a must have.
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Congratulation :) The tigress is beautiful!

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:50 am

Gratuliere zu diese Tigerin mit Jungem!
Sieht wunderbar aus!
Der Bison hat irgendwass über sich dass mir nicht so besonders gefällt, vielleicht zu jung oder spielerisch, ich weiss noch nicht.
Aber ich werde ihm sowieso kaufen.... Laughing

Congratulations on yout tigress with cub!
Looks very good!
But the Bison has something that i don't like in one or the other way, maybe to young or playfull, i don't really know yet...
But i will buy him anyway! Laughing

Yurumi

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:06 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Poor Ralf without a shoebill... No

We can exchange with pleasure, christophe, the new Tigress and the bison against the shoebill...haha Laughing Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yurumi

Yurumi

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:20 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Very Happy Wink My heart jumped when I saw your pictures the tigress! Congratulations Ralf, they are truly beautiful additions, the Bison is lovely. I'm jealous you have the tigress though Laughing Wink Where did you buy them from?

Many thanks Harriet. Very Happy I bought the tigress in a small shop with myself around the corner, this has Papo new in the assortment. There stood another at least two other tigresses. tongue Do not annoy, I think that she is available now in trade. Wink
BG
Back to top Go down
Yurumi

Yurumi

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:36 am

Many thanks to You everything, I am sure, you all will like the tigress if she is with You. Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Papo web actualised!!!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:56 pm

at least! cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:02 pm

cheers What a Face flower cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates of Papo website!   Updates of Papo website! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Updates of Papo website!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Papo-
Jump to: