Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !

Go down 
+19
Florian
JackyLovertjex
signatus
Kikimalou
Jennypurr
sortepletter
Miss Jane
JonasV
A-J
Roger
widukind
SUSANNE
Bloodrayne
mreyder
LeeAnn
Fisva
ulinuk
Ana
Elros Alvar
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! Empty
PostSubject: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:33 pm

Hello I make this figure last year  but I repaint the figure today.bounce  I was making his figure for  Mojo fun ideas.But they don't answer me Rolling Eyes , and I repaint It  Very Happy 
I hope that you enjoy it  cheers cheers sunny 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:35 pm

Very nice work Alvaro! Congratulations! cheers
What is the other Appaloosa horse next to him on the shelf? With "exclusive" tag? Is that real special edition or you put tag on custom perhaps? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Ana wrote:
Very nice work Alvaro! Congratulations! cheers
What is the other Appaloosa horse next to him on the shelf? With "exclusive" tag? Is that real special edition or you put tag on custom perhaps? Very Happy
Xd Is a repaint made by me with the tag of a schleich special edition  Razz 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:58 pm

Beautiful!!! affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:18 pm

Looks awesome. I want more!!!  Applause Applause Applause bounce bounce 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:37 pm

Great job Alvaro! He's great! Very Happy

mreyder

Country/State : Holland

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:02 pm

looks fantastic!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bokkerijdersburcht.nl/britains
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:19 pm

When I saw the first pic, just white clay, I thought: "this is going to be a beautiful Unicorn"
But then you painted it as a Tinker and that's even better!
Did you sculpt this horse all by yourself? Because if you did, then you should be making more.  cheers 
The blue eyes are wonderful.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:41 am

Fantastic model !!! WOW!!!! cheers 
Tinkers do not have that kind of overo pattern ( they are tobiano-pintos, also called "Cow-pinto" , like most old world-breeds), but who cares when it looks so great ?  Very Happy 

You really have talent  Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:44 pm

Very nice  cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:03 pm

Oh, Alvaro! Shocked I see it is in a homemade models what means you sculpted it! cheers
Watching pictures I thought you had resculpted a figure but it is even more impressive that you made it totally. Very Happy
The figure is very, very beautiful and I hope you keep sculpting. It is also an original idea as long as it is not often that we see heavy horses rearing. Wink
That is not normal that Mojo hasn't replied to you. The brand is turning bigger and still a little team to take care of everything so surely they're busy. Very Happy
When suggesting something to a brand, more than a personal wish, we should first study their range and see what is really missing. For example, I am not an enthusiast of ponies but I think Mojo needs it. About your Tinker rearing, Mojo already have rearing horses and it is not normal to see more than one rearing horse in a range, unless they are different colors of the same sculpt.
Also, they have a Clydesdale with a pattern that makes it look somewhat similar to a Tinker. Of course I am not saying that your idea is not great, only saying that hardly it could be a priority to the brand. Very Happy

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:34 pm

Thank You friends  cheers cheers sunny I'm so happy   bounce bounce bounce 
This horse is sculpted my me..  Smile  only the patters of the face is from a schleich horse  Very Happy 
Roger I know but I understand that  Razz  I'm not furius ...I only was thinking that was a good Idea  Embarassed 
But yes Mojo fun need another figures in the cataloge before this horse  breed  Wink

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:05 pm

He looks truly amazing cheers
What I especially like about it, is that it is perfectly balanced  Applause 

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:11 pm

A-J wrote:
He looks truly amazing cheers
What I especially like about it, is that it is perfectly balanced  Applause 
Thanks ! What a Face 
Yes that cost me a lot, The horse all the time was falling down Mad Razz Razz 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:47 pm

Absolutely amazing! cheers I really love it! And wow, he's standing with two legs Wink Gret job!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Miss Jane

Miss Jane

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:29 pm

Truly amazing.

You have such talent, and should be very proud of yourself.

I especially love his eyes, the way his hair falls about his feet, and the way he stands beautifully, without being lopsided!
Also he is very good anatomically, so exceptional work!  Applause Applause Applause Applause 
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:51 pm

Wow, Alvaro, what a fantastic horse! A really beautiful sculpt  Applause 
Back to top Go down
Jennypurr

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:22 am

Not bad for a first attempt! Eyes are nicely done. Pinto pattern isn't realistic though. And the pose looks very much like this artist resin: http://www.equineresindirectory.com/showresin.asp?resinid=1052
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:48 am

Nice horse  Very Happy  don't stop sculpting  Wink 
Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:40 am

Very nice work Alvaro !! I like it ! Felicitaciones amigo ! Very Happy 

Miguel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop http://www.likaonmodels.com/
My homemade models : www.signatustudio.com
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
JackyLovertjex

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:48 pm

Very well done! I love it! I was a bit to quick with replying in the other topic, I now see that you made this one yourself! Well done!! Very Happy Is Mojo going to make an Irish Cob/tinker? Surprised I have a pair of nice real-life examples in my garden...  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:52 pm

JackyLovertjex wrote:
.... have a pair of nice real-life examples in my garden...  Laughing 
 cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by A-J on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:52 pm

Thank you all  I love you I love you Embarassed 
Jacky I don't think so,  Rolling Eyes Maybe in a future, bounce bounce bounce  And yes that would be good, Mojo can make a figure of Tinky  Very Happy 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JackyLovertjex

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:56 pm

That would be soooo awesome! My little girl as a model... I already have a repainted Schleich model of her, but that's still not really the same Razz
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:05 pm

Fabulous work and a lot of details Alvaro. Congrats.  cheers cheers cheers 
You're really talented.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion  made by me ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next