Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores

Go down 
+14
LeeAnn
arafan
A-J
ghostme9
Numa
SyLoBe
animalluvr6
Roger
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
Elros Alvar
SUSANNE
widukind
Taylcoel
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:49 am

This is very strange scratch How do these companies get away with this?

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:56 am

I think Schleich can do a much money if some of us will tell this to them.

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:41 am

arafan wrote:
I think Schleich can do a much money if some of us will tell this to them.

Shhhh...we don't Schleich to make any extra $$$. The worse the company performs, the more likely that ownership will endeavor to sell it on to a proper owner. There is also the possibility that these have already been licensed by Schleich with monies received.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:01 am

Omg I have those back in the 90's
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:04 am

Vienna Bronze, Ceramics, Cake Toppers, Erasers... Schleich is everywhere  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:29 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
This is very strange :scratch:How do these companies get away with this?

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:07 am

MARTINLATIN wrote:
Omg I have those back in the 90's

Yes, I have one also. It is old fashioned red. Very Happy 
Perhaps it was an agreement from back then ? scratch 

Funny that it says "Viskelæder" on it , - that is Danish  bounce  bounce 

There is a topic about it somewhere, but it seems to have dusted over, - thankyou very much for pictures and for bringing it up again  Very Happy 

cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:39 pm

I they don't look to be exactly copied. This a fairly common rhino pose. Maybe they used it as inspiration, but it doesn't look to be an exact knockoff of schleich.

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:21 pm

cattlecollector wrote:
I they don't look to be exactly copied. This a fairly common rhino pose. Maybe they used it as inspiration, but it doesn't look to be an exact knockoff of schleich.

I disagree, they are virtually the same looking. The position of the head, torso and feet is exactly the same, It is too much of a coincidence for it to be just an inspiration but that is my opinion. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3