Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lions: I've found them , I think

Go down 
+6
SUSANNE
widukind
Roger
NightLioness
LeeAnn
vcnbcn
10 posters
AuthorMessage
vcnbcn

vcnbcn

Country/State : spain

Lions: I've found them , I think  Empty
PostSubject: Lions: I've found them , I think    Lions: I've found them , I think  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 2:03 pm

After spending some hours looking for a good Lion for my new  big cat family  I've    realized that the best is yet to come and I'll wait for them patiently... I love Mojo one and I think , finally , a good Papo Lion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Lions: I've found them , I think    Lions: I've found them , I think  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 2:07 pm

Great choices Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Lions: I've found them , I think    Lions: I've found them , I think  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:17 pm

Indeed good choices!
Can't wait for the Papo lion, he is also in my WL Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Lions: I've found them , I think    Lions: I've found them , I think  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:58 pm

We still need to see them in real, but it looks that after a lot of bad atempts, we will have 2 great lions. Very Happy
The Mojo looks pure perfection and the Papo is roaring what turns it very atractive.

vcnbcn

Country/State : spain

PostSubject: Re: Lions: I've found them , I think    Lions: I've found them , I think  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:20 pm

This last Mojo version is really awesome . It has a natural pose and very well done anatomy .Finally an impressive lion face very real and with truly wild character . This is what I'm looking for in this kind of replicas .

Papo one is a little more "Hollywood Lion" like ( at least in this photo) but this roaring pose is very well done and interesting for my growing wild cats group .

After some perfect female replicas , finally males are arriving to the podium ... cross my fingers photos wll be realistic
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Lions: I've found them , I think    Lions: I've found them , I think  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:33 pm

Good choices

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Lions: I've found them , I think    Lions: I've found them , I think  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:24 pm

What handsome guys  cheers cheers cheers 

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Lions: I've found them , I think    Lions: I've found them , I think  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:12 pm

vcnbcn wrote:
This last  Mojo version is really awesome . It has a natural pose and very well done anatomy .Finally an impressive lion face very real and with truly wild character . This is what I'm looking for in this kind of replicas .

Papo one is a little more   "Hollywood Lion"  like ( at least in this photo)  but this roaring pose is very well done and  interesting for my growing wild cats group  .

After some  perfect female replicas , finally males are arriving to the podium ... cross my fingers photos wll be realistic

Hollywood? Laughing Very Happy
Yes,, Papo lion looks promising and it is great that they have different stances. If Mojo is as well painted as Papo lions normally are, it will be an excelent figure for sure. It is in a patrolling pose as someone correctly pointed. It will be the battle of the year and I suspect the result will be both in my collection! Laughing bounce

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Lions: I've found them , I think    Lions: I've found them , I think  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:30 pm

Indeed two winners are better than none  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Lions: I've found them , I think    Lions: I've found them , I think  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:20 am

Very promising figures indeed  Very Happy 

Yes, Papo guy is very Hollywood, and Mojo is a little more for your everyday. Is like CollectA horses and Mojo horses  Smile 

Seemann

Seemann

Country/State : thailand

PostSubject: a photo of papo new lions 50157 2014 ? show me   Lions: I've found them , I think  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
if u bought it show me please your picture . is it look realistic as pic on a website. ? Laughing Laughing 
and in your opinion between mojo lion or papo which you want to get it.  ? thx
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

for two picture it look like a real lions both but some different hard to explain of two brand from feeling to see.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

and why a picture of schleich lion look perfect more than real figure.. i want to compare it with other brand such papo.  Very Happy  Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Wink 

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Lions: I've found them , I think    Lions: I've found them , I think  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:37 pm

Seemann, as you'll notice, your topic was merged with this one under the same subject. Very Happy
Some brands take some time to have their figures available and I am sure that as someone has both of them, will make a comparison thread once it is the battle of the year! Laughing
Knowing Papo excelent reputation with felines and Mojo superior competence, I am sure both are great and they are quite different. As I don't like too much the Schleich version I recomend you to wait and keep checking the forum. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Lions: I've found them , I think    Lions: I've found them , I think  EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 9:15 am

Seemann wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
if u bought it show me please your picture . is it look realistic as pic on a website. ? Laughing Laughing 
and in your opinion between mojo lion or papo which you want to get it.  ? thx
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

for two picture it look like a real lions both but some different hard to explain of two brand from feeling to see.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

and why a picture of schleich lion look perfect more than real figure.. i want to compare it with other brand such papo.  Very Happy  Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Wink 
My favourite is the Mojö lion:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Lions: I've found them , I think    Lions: I've found them , I think  EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:30 pm

I like that Mojo one too but I think the Papo lion has better color Smile

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lions: I've found them , I think    Lions: I've found them , I think  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lions: I've found them , I think
Page 1 of 1