Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D

Go down 
+14
Shanti
Carola
Pony
Saarlooswolfhound
NightLioness
Elros Alvar
Roger
LeeAnn
Ana
widukind
HKHollinstone
Florian
sortepletter
SUSANNE
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D   A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:37 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW! Yhanks, 4U and Taylor  cheers 

You're welcome!  sunny 

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D   A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:16 pm

Yes, it is the same mold! I own the original Henry too and owned (sold him) the grey "Silver Wolfe" as well. Very nice horse!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D   A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:33 pm

Oh, I just loove it! I have to get it cheers cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CilleDK

CilleDK

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D   A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:11 pm

wow hes goergous!! Congrats!

I love fjord horses!! They are beautiful, I have had 3 in real life.

Where did you buy him? And that size is he?
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D   A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:08 pm

Welcome to the club)
Breyer had several more Fjords made on this mold (originally his name's Henry the Fjord,the sculptor's Kitty Cantrell well known among model horse collectors). I have the silver dun Fjord on this mold, Silver Wolfe.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And now Breyer announced one more Icey by K.Moody. I believe you won't resist to get one when we get them in regular run Razz 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D   A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:27 pm

Wow! Love them both Shocked 
Looks so good together, thank you sunny sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D   A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:23 pm

I love Silver Wolf! I would love to own him bounce

I caved on the Icey, bought the first one that I saw come up on MH$P. bounce Embarassed I couldn't resist him as a PC model let alone a RR! Laughing

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D   A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:43 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

I caved on the Icey, bought the first one that I saw come up on MH$P. bounce:oops:I couldn't resist him as a PC model let alone a RR! Laughing
Lol))) It's a nice mold, but I decided to wait for a RR or some other LE as I don't like the color they offer now.
But the SM Icey (Indigo from Breyerfest 2013) is a really nice piece.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D   A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:54 pm

Cyhyraeth wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

I caved on the Icey, bought the first one that I saw come up on MH$P. bounce:oops:I couldn't resist him as a PC model let alone a RR! Laughing
Lol))) It's a nice mold, but I decided to wait for a RR or some other LE as I don't like the color they offer now.
But the SM Icey (Indigo from Breyerfest 2013) is a really nice piece.

I love Indigo, but I'm waiting for a realistic color on the mold.  Smile 

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D   A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:57 am

[quote="Animal_Figures_4U"]
Cyhyraeth wrote:

I love Indigo, but I'm waiting for a realistic color on the mold.  Smile 
) But I love decorators,so having
So do I! But I love decorator models, so Indigo was a must have piece)

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D   A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fjord called Sjokolade :-D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2