Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Koro Koro fansclub fish serie booklet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Koro Koro fansclub fish serie booklet Empty
PostSubject: Koro Koro fansclub fish serie booklet   Koro Koro fansclub fish serie booklet EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:50 pm

here is the booklet of the nice fish serie of fansclub

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Sat May 06, 2017 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Koro Koro fansclub fish serie booklet   Koro Koro fansclub fish serie booklet EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:40 pm

Thankyou, Andreas ! You are our faithful supplyer of great info-sheets about Japanese brands  Applause 

Great models Very Happy...except the snake-like ones poking their heads out from the sand *shudder*  pale  What a Face

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Koro Koro fansclub fish serie booklet   Koro Koro fansclub fish serie booklet EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:25 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou, Andreas ! You are our faithful supplyer of great info-sheets about Japanese brands  Applause 

Great models Very Happy...except the snake-like ones poking their heads out from the sand *shudder*  pale  What a Face

Thank you Susanne, but the spotted garden eel looks also not bad  Very Happy Very Happy 

My reason is to find this informations again, for all members. Because i started in this forum only with a little knowledge but now i have any more informations. And this booklets can you everyday easily find in this section again. And than you know all the figurines of this serie, that what i want to kow ever when i see a newcomer  Very Happy  And this also in any years ago too Very Happy 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koro Koro fansclub fish serie booklet   Koro Koro fansclub fish serie booklet Empty

Back to top Go down

Koro Koro fansclub fish serie booklet
Page 1 of 1