Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cheetah cub repaint

Go down 
+9
Elros Alvar
JonasV
SyLoBe
LeeAnn
ulinuk
widukind
Ana
SUSANNE
Fisva
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

Cheetah cub repaint Empty
PostSubject: Cheetah cub repaint   Cheetah cub repaint EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:38 pm

Having been depressed recently, I had to find something to do in order to escape from my worries. Unfortunately my anxiety disorder gets worse and worse every day; however, at least I'm trying to keep myself busy.
This cub has waited very long to be repainted finally. I thought about buying a new Schleich cheetah, but I have decided that the one from 1997 is atually almost the same, so I thought it would be better to repaint the cub since the adult was repainted some time ago. I have also fixed the face of an adult a little bit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Cheetah cub repaint   Cheetah cub repaint EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 2:11 pm

Ohhh, Agata ! They are absolutely fabulous  Shocked  cheers 

I can't tell you how much I love them, they are...WOW  affraid  bounce  bounce  Applause 

Your paitwork makes it obvious how fantastic that cub really is, - the face, the fur, the EVERYTHING  drunken 

But I am very sorry that you are unwell ! My dear friend, depression is the curse if this time and age, and it is one of the worst  one can imagine  Sad 

I admire you for taking up the battle and do such fantastic models, and I cross my fingers and wish with all my heart that you will soon be feeling better !  Neutral

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Cheetah cub repaint   Cheetah cub repaint EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:46 pm

Beautiful work Agata! sunny Congratulations, it's wonderful little cheetah sunny

I'm so sorry to hear about your depression. I hope you will feel better soon. I'm sending you all best wishes. Let's hope the coming Spring and more sunlight will be helpful for you in this. Let me send you some sun from Holland (today was sunny in fact)  sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Cheetah cub repaint   Cheetah cub repaint EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:56 pm

Very lovely  Applause Applause Applause Applause 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Cheetah cub repaint   Cheetah cub repaint EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:58 pm

Very nice Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Cheetah cub repaint   Cheetah cub repaint EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Amazing cheetahs! Shocked cheers

Agata, I hope you feel better soon! sunny

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Cheetah cub repaint   Cheetah cub repaint EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:34 pm

Oh Agata! I´m so sorry... I really hope you get well soon!

And very beautiful repaints :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Cheetah cub repaint   Cheetah cub repaint EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:52 pm

Things will definitely be all right and you start to feel better! I know the feeling, I'm in the same situation.. Actually I'm doing some customs right now, it's a little break from everyday life. Im sure you are happy and ok soon!

You've made an amazing job! They're really beautiful standing together. I like those faces especially. Very very good! Smile Applause 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Cheetah cub repaint   Cheetah cub repaint EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:54 pm

I love you I love you I love youdrunken  I fell in love with them drunken   I love you I love you I love you 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Cheetah cub repaint   Cheetah cub repaint EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:01 pm

Thank you very much my dear friends for all your support. I have some anxiety attacks, usually during the evening and I can't deal with them alone, so I must do something to keep myself busy.
I'm also very happy that you like the repaint. I still have to correct the adult one, I still don't like her eyes at all.

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Cheetah cub repaint   Cheetah cub repaint EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:03 pm

They are beutiful, both the mother and her little cute cub  cheers sunny Applause 

I hope you feel better soon! I will help Anna getting some sun from Holland, it was indeed a sunny day here.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Cheetah cub repaint   Cheetah cub repaint EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:26 pm

Agata, your repaints are wonderful, cub face is particulary beautiful! Very Happy
I hope you can use your talent and inspiration to forget your depression and remember, we are always here to support you and wishing all the best for you. flower

AlvinCK

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Cheetah cub repaint   Cheetah cub repaint EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:44 am

It's really lovely Fisva...glad you are convert your negative energy into such beautiful paintwork. Talent is truly something money cannot buy... sunny sunny 

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Cheetah cub repaint   Cheetah cub repaint EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:31 am

You made a beautiful cub for a very nice mother Agata  Applause I love to look at them  drunken 

I wish you to recover and enjoy life again and I hope our village will bring you a bouquet of human warmth  sunny 
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Cheetah cub repaint   Cheetah cub repaint EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:53 am

Thank you very much Karin, Rogerio, Alvin and Christophe  I love you 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheetah cub repaint   Cheetah cub repaint Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheetah cub repaint
Page 1 of 1