Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawk and Wolf and Lions

Go down 
+9
Sergey
Roger
Arrakai
SUSANNE
baltimore zoo
ken yeo
Suebeedo
remowshake
HKHollinstone
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

Hawk and Wolf and Lions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:17 pm

hbwphbwp wrote:
Fellow animal figurine lovers: I have a question. My friend said I should photograph more of the diorama. Which one do you think is better? Here it is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Both is ok! It more up to individual. For me I prefer more close up.

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Fantastic picture!!
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:49 pm

thank you, I am having a hard time deciding. I am working on another one and I will see how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:55 pm

There are to main ways to show figures, one is try to make collectors understand in the more natural way what does it looks like! In this way we love to see even what is not perfect!
For exemple, Christophe shows figures in that way with close up pics and compared with scaled men!
In this situation is a pure exercise of photographing and composing pics giving a landscape to a figurine making it see more realistic! Where light and shadows shows the best of the figure!
So, all ways are nice, and this forum is build to every kind of photographs, even people like me, unable to do a nice work like you!
Congratulations again!cheers
Back to top Go down
spikesilkenwolf

spikesilkenwolf

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:09 pm

just lovely!!!!!

Gast

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Roger wrote:
There are to main ways to show figures, one is try to make collectors understand in the more natural way what does it looks like! In this way we love to see even what is not perfect!
For exemple, Christophe shows figures in that way with close up pics and compared with scaled men!
In this situation is a pure exercise of photographing and composing pics giving a landscape to a figurine making it see more realistic! Where light and shadows shows the best of the figure!
So, all ways are nice, and this forum is build to every kind of photographs, even people like me, unable to do a nice work like you!
Congratulations again!cheers

That is very useful information, thank you. I will keep all of that in mind. I think for what I am doing, showing more of the diorama in a natural setting is better for me. Thank you again!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:26 pm

hbwphbwp wrote:
thank you, I am having a hard time deciding. I am working on another one and I will see how it turns out.

Very very fine pics Sue Very Happy .

Please show us bigger one cheers
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:51 pm

Beautiful pictures Sue.
Thank you for sharing Rolling Eyes cheers
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:53 am

hbwphbwp wrote:
Fellow animal figurine lovers: I have a question. My friend said I should photograph more of the diorama. Which one do you think is better? Here it is:

...This photo some better. :)
Back to top Go down
thomas01

PostSubject: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:59 am

Hello Sue,

your diorama with the wolf and the Hawk are absolutely fantastic !!!

Thanks for showing !

thomas

hbwphbwp wrote:
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:55 am

thank you, and you're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawk and Wolf and Lions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Dioramas & Outdoor photos-
Jump to: