Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014

Go down 
+16
Carola
donny ong
LeeAnn
LukaLeon085
schleichsammler2008
Silver Unicornis
MartinH
Bonobo
widukind
Bloodrayne
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
arafan
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
Yurumi
20 posters
AuthorMessage
Yurumi

Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  Empty
PostSubject: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:45 am

Sleep  drunken  Shocked  affraid  Very Happy now, the last station Papo's turn, here are some pictures:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
...I find it is one of the best-made new model for 2014 overall(Proportions, modeling, painting, etc.)!

That was it...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:46 am

I LOVE that wolf pup, cannot wait to get it. Great pictures and thank you for sharing them!  Very Happy 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:50 am

Thanks for your excelent pictures, Ralf! Very Happy
Some exciting figures to 2014 on Papo range! bounce
I even like the tortoise. :) The stork is one of the most unrealistic figures I remember from these last years! Shocked
Snow leopard is nice enough and although I don't collect ofspring, little wolf is more than lovely! Very Happy

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:54 am

Thank you for the pictures!
I need the turtles and the Wolf pup, maybe also wolf pup and snow leopard. Very Happy

Yurumi

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:59 am

Many thanks Saarlooswolfhound, Roger and Bryan Smile 

Yes Roger, I agree with You sunny The Tortoise is very good modeled, only the painting could be a bit more natural.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:15 am

WOW !  SO many beauties  cheers 

Ha, ha, - that stork , - he may be the exception that conforms the rule  Laughing 

Thankyou for the gorgeous photoes  Applause

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:46 am

Wow, thank you Ralf! I love the wolf cub, I hope the painting stays the same on the one I eventually buy, as it's beautifully painted. The bear cub and triceratops baby are cute too and I'm going to have to get the tortoise I think Wink

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:40 am

Thank you! Finally some pics!  sunny 
The wolf pup is fantastic, and I really like the cobra too.
The snow leopard....oh my, it's beautiful.
I hope with all my heart that the final product is just as nice.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:54 am

Wonderful pics again Ralf!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Thank you

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:35 am

Thanks for the nice pictures Ralph! cheers 

My favourite animals for this year are the stork with his chick and the snowleopard (what a great painting I love you )

Edit: And I forget the cobra Smile 
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Oh my... Papo is amazing with their details!! I love them all mostly hippo female, lion and snow leopard!! Amazing photos, thanks for sharing!!! :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:15 pm

Wolf pup and snow leopard are must-haves! Very Happy

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:51 pm

Thanks for the pictures!

Did they also have the Dilophosaurus for display? I'm eager to see or hear something about this figure.

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:23 pm

the Papo walrus is = to Schleich walrus, is it possible? and the CopyRights? scratch 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:28 pm

LukaLeon085 wrote:
the Papo walrus is = to Schleich walrus, is it possible? and the CopyRights? scratch 

M+B made the mold and sold it to Schleich, now Papo bought it.

Excellent photos, thanks for sharing! That wolf pup is amazing! I like the little bear cub too. I love you

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:43 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
LukaLeon085 wrote:

M+B made the mold and sold it to Schleich, now Papo bought it.

Excellent photos, thanks for sharing! That wolf pup is amazing! I like the little bear cub too. I love you

thank you !
Back to top Go down
Yurumi

Yurumi

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Many thanks dear friends sunny 

Because of the Walrus and the Manatee see also [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... pale 

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:10 am

Thanks for the photos Ralf.

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:37 am

Great photos!  Very Happy 

I really hope this will be the actual paintwork standards for these new models, and it seems it could very well be, when looking at photos posted elsewhere of the Feathered Dino (sorry, I can't spell its name  tongue )

Triceratops baby is just adorable  I love you reminds me of Cera from the Land Before Time  I love you 

Male Lion and Snow Leopard looks very promising.

Yurumi

Yurumi

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:43 am

Many thanks donny ong and Carola Very Happy 

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:57 pm

The wolf pup, bear cub, snow leopard & lion roar look so good! Thanks Ralf!

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:23 pm

Wow, Congrats. Brilliant picture. The leatherback's absolutely stunning, way better than the CollectA weirdo hatchling. and this wolf cub,...I am not a collector of cute baby animal figurines, but this one's so fantastic.

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Thank you so much for these photos! Very Happy  cheers 
Wolf pup, baby triceratops, snow leopard, cobra and the beluga whale are on my WL.

She-Wolf

Country/State : Utah, USA

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:41 pm

I want the wolf pup sooo bad!! He's just so adorable.

Yurumi

Yurumi

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:54 pm

Many thanks Ken, Philipp and Karin Very Happy 

@She-Wolf: The new Wolf pup will be on sale from the second quarter of the year, so at the earliest from April. Neutral

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014  Empty

Back to top Go down

Photos Papo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014
Page 1 of 1