Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more!

Go down 
+7
LeeAnn
SeanieP
widukind
Carola
koniminiatures
JonasV
Pony
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Pony

Pony

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more! Empty
PostSubject: Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more!   Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more! EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 3:41 pm

here i will post my newest additions!

I will start with my Safari Ltd. Arctic wolf!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I would like to admit that at first, I did not think this wolf was the greatest, but after further inspection, and looking at some wonderful photos of this figure, I went ahead and purchased it. ^-^

my second new addition came to me in the mail yesterday, from the US! I received this wonderful pair of meerkats from Shawn! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I personally think this is one of Safari Ltd's better figures. I love the pose, the paintjob and the detail. :) Thank you very much Shawn, for allowing me to own such a beautiful figure! Maybe this has started a meerkat collection... Laughing

UPDATE: 22nd of February
I went out to purchase a cinch for my horse at tsc and came home with two new figures... Razz woops!
first is the camargue filly! with such an interesting pose, it was hard to put her down! her colour is also very nice. overall a great figure by schleich. Wink

And, if you had seen my post on the Search Lists board, you will know I have been looking to buy an otter! I specifically went searching and found this little guy!
I am glad he was up high, as many small children would play with the figures in the store, and i always find myself hunting for the ones with no scratches or rubs. he is in perfect condition, if i must say.  king

UPDATE: FIFTH OF MARCH

A visit to a bigger city yesterday turned out better than expected! With the help of my grandfather, I managed to get a total of NINETEEN new figures! (eleven of which are for trade, and the other two are going to my friend in texas)

First, I have the two figures I will be sending away to Texas! Not sure who the dog is made by... scratch  but the turtle is a sawback by Safari Ltd. Wink

Then we have the rest of the safari animals I bought, The arabian stallion was bought separate from the rest.

And the beautiful schleich i purchased! The dates on their stomachs range from 05(the mare) to 89(the moose!)

i do think my favourite of the bunch is this lady, though...

last but not least, a band of pirates! these guys are all for trade, if anyone is interested. Wink (but not the westie, she's for size)

Last edited by Pony on Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wastingtimebeingme.webs.com
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more!   Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more! EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Congratulations, Paige!

Neat newcomers drunken 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more!   Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more! EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:47 pm

Sweet additions! That wolf is rather a nice model, I find. They've got the pose quite right.

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more!   Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more! EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:07 pm

Nice additions  Very Happy the wolf has character!

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more!   Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more! EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:56 pm

Congratulations, nice additions  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more!   Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more! EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:07 pm

Glad you like the little guys, Paige!  Very Happy 

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more!   Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more! EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:14 pm

Congrats! Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more!   Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more! EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:00 pm

I agree with you,...... one of the better figure of Safari of last years.

Congratulations  Applause 

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more!   Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more! EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:16 am

Very nice newcomers! Congrats! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Miss Jane

Miss Jane

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more!   Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more! EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:13 am

Ooooh, oh wow.

I love LOVE love that Safari Wolf, and to see him so up close and personal is wonderful!

Have you any other shots, side views maybe?

I will always admire that figure.

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more!   Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more! EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:55 am

Congratulations with these beautyful new models  cheers 

We have not seen the meercats very often here, - they are really great , - and so are your pictures  Applause

Pony

Pony

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more!   Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more! EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:06 pm

Thank you all! I really appreciate such wonderful comments. Miss Jane, I actually do not have more photos, as I deleted them from my camera. Though Kikimalou has done a wonderful walkaround here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It actually helped me decide if I wanted the figure or not. Wink
And susanne, I completely agree with you! When they came to me in the mail, I had no idea what they were going to look like, except that they were meerkats! I would like to see more meerkat posts around. Wink

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more!   Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more! EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:41 pm

Oh, awesome adds again!  cheers 

Congrats!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more!   Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more! Empty

Back to top Go down

Paige's New Additions! (updated!:march fifth!) check back for more!
Page 1 of 1