Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonobo´s additions

Go down 
+29
SUSANNE
Saien
scot(t)
Ana
ken yeo
ulinuk
Dum_my
Kikimalou
animalluvr6
NightLioness
Tiermann
Sergey
Florian
Chris Sweetman
Tarunyada
koniminiatures
NandO
AlopexLagopus
JonasV
LeeAnn
Carola
Roger
arafan
persefone
orcagirl26
SpiralStrix
Elros Alvar
widukind
Bonobo
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptyFri 09 Jan 2015, 05:42

Nice adds, I like the tiger very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptyFri 09 Jan 2015, 07:32

Beautyful kitties Applause

I had decided to only get the Iceys ( even if they are terrible) and the snakes from Schleich this year, - but those tigers ARE nice Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptyFri 09 Jan 2015, 08:29

Nice new cats:) congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptyFri 09 Jan 2015, 08:52

SUSANNE wrote:
Beautyful kitties Applause

I had decided to only get  the Iceys ( even if they are terrible) and the snakes from Schleich this year, - but those tigers ARE nice Very Happy

I say, buy the tiger Wink I looks really nice and it stands very nicely on a shelf Razz Wink Very Happy

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptyFri 09 Jan 2015, 11:04

Nice additions over the past few monts of past year Very Happy
Like to see everybody is getting that icelandic mare .. she must have a charm than ? :)
I really want to have the sitting cat to she has hipnotised me with those big eyes Wink
I bet she did that to you too!

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptyFri 09 Jan 2015, 18:12

The cat is surprisingly nice drunken Congrats Lennart! cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Jan 2015, 09:04

Great new Schleich, the Tiger looks very good! And the Cat as well Very Happy

I agree with Dum_my Wink There must be something about that Icelandic Mare Rolling Eyes

Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptyMon 12 Jan 2015, 23:10

Kikimalou wrote:
Nice adds, I like the tiger very much Very Happy
Me too Very Happy  sunny

Dum_my wrote:

I really want to have the sitting cat to she has hipnotised me with those big eyes Wink
I bet she did that to you too!
I have already said my opinion [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bonobo wrote:

I like the fact, that we have now a cat, which is looking forward, the older ones always looked to the side.
But there are also two negative things: on the one hand the face, that looks loke an botox experiment pale Laughing  and on the other hand a part of the too big stamp on the back, I really hate these stamps Mad
I'm sorry, Demi Laughing

Here are my additions of today:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2015, 08:19

Nice again:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2015, 11:21

Congratulstions, I really like this croc! Very Happy

Bonobo

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2015, 20:12

Thanks guys! Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2015, 20:18

The croc is lovely, congratulations! Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2015, 20:21

Congratulations, very nice newcomers! Very Happy The croc has really nice face Very Happy alien

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015, 05:56

Lovely Crocodile! It's really nice.
Back to top Go down
Bonobo

Bonobo

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015, 21:36

In the last months, I lose sight of animal models. Other things become more important for me, espacially the photography.

I don't think that animal models will ever play such a big role in my life, as they do in 2014. But when I saw these models I could't resist Very Happy :

I'm not sure if  that are really my latest additions, maybe I missed something...
Finally I'm not really happy with the aardvarks feet and the pecaris' head.
All of them are for customing Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015, 06:22

Nice additions :) I also dont collected animal figurines. This time started as i was a teenager and come to a end as i was 32. I only bought sometimes new figurines ( today i am happy that i have do it because so i bought some rare figurines). But now i have many fun with this hobby again. And i was happy that i never sold my figurines from my childhood.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015, 07:19

Lovely models, Bonobo cheers
Those little Nayabs are adoraebal, - I look very much forward to see how you can make them look with better painting bounce

widukind wrote:
Nice additions :) I also dont collected animal figurines. This time started as i was a teenager and come to a end as i was 32. I only bought sometimes new figurines ( today i am happy that i have do it because so i bought some rare figurines). But now i have many fun with this hobby again. And i was happy that i never sold my figurines  from my childhood.

Exactly, Andreas Very Happy

I also stopped in my youth. There was so much else of importance in my life.
But then in my mid 50s I started again Very Happy

Unfortunately I got nothing rare in my youth. There never was much choice where we lived Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015, 17:59

Considering your talent and your dedication to your works. I don't believe this hobby will have a definitive end for you. You'll probably feel more enthusiasm with other hobbies like it is happening with photography these days but, soon or later, you'll restart your collecting hobby as it happened with these two friends that commented rpeviously. Very Happy

Bonobo

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptySat 15 Aug 2015, 23:10

Thanks for the nice comments Smile

Last week I bought this two Ring-tailed lemurs from Papo:

And today I was on a fleamarket and bought this old Schleich deer:
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015, 12:20

Papo lemurs, fantastic! cheers Why do you need 4 lemurs? Wink monkey Wink

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015, 17:35

Congrats cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015, 11:30

Congratulations :)

Back to top Go down
Bonobo

Bonobo

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015, 14:13

Thanks Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: For costuming of course Razz

I've got some new ones:
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015, 15:55

Cute additions :)

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015, 16:01

Very cute cheers

PostSubject: Re: Bonobo´s additions   Bonobo´s additions - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonobo´s additions
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next