Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zoo near Berlin???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lennart

Country/State : Sweden

Zoo near Berlin??? Empty
PostSubject: Zoo near Berlin???   Zoo near Berlin??? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:02 pm

I will stay in Berlin for four weeks this spring and besides the two zoos in Berlin do anyone here know some zoos nearby in daytrip distance?

Regards!

Lennart
Stockholm
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

Zoo near Berlin??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoo near Berlin???   Zoo near Berlin??? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:07 pm

Tierpark and the Zoo Berlin, maybe also the Zoos in Leipzig, Dresden, Magdeburg, Hannover, ans then it also have a lot of smaller ones. Smile

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Zoo near Berlin??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoo near Berlin???   Zoo near Berlin??? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:21 am

If you will visit Zoo Dresden let me know, it will great to meet You:)

The region around Berlin is Brandenburg, you can fin anything if you search for that on Google. In the really near of Berlin is the city called Potsdam, here you can find a tropical world called Biosphäre Potsdam, i heared that is good but i never visit that so i cant say its true or not.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Zoo near Berlin??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoo near Berlin???   Zoo near Berlin??? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:34 am

Lucky you, Lennart !!!
Berlin i spring, wow  cheers 

Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

Zoo near Berlin??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoo near Berlin???   Zoo near Berlin??? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 12:09 pm

widukind wrote:
If you will visit Zoo Dresden let me know, it will great to meet You:)

The region around Berlin is Brandenburg, you can fin anything if you search for that on Google. In the really near of Berlin is the city called Potsdam, here you can find a tropical world called Biosphäre Potsdam, i heared that is good but i never visit that so i cant say its true or not.

As I am a child I was already in Biosphäre Potsdam. I have heard that the hall was a incorrect planning, so the plants haven´t enough sunlight confused 
Here are all animals which are hold there: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lennart

Zoo near Berlin??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoo near Berlin???   Zoo near Berlin??? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:46 pm

Thanks all,

I don't know how much I will have time to do - even four weeks goes fast. But Potsdam seems quite near and all the others seems nice but I think Magdeburg have the most interesting animals.

Widukind - are You living in Dresden?

/Lennart
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Zoo near Berlin??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoo near Berlin???   Zoo near Berlin??? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:54 pm

Lennart wrote:

Widukind - are You living in Dresden?

/Lennart

Yes  Very Happy 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lennart

Zoo near Berlin??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoo near Berlin???   Zoo near Berlin??? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:35 pm

I don't think it will be Dresden this time, but maybe Dessau, have You been there Widukind? (or anyone)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Zoo near Berlin??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoo near Berlin???   Zoo near Berlin??? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:55 pm

Lennart wrote:
I don't think it will be Dresden this time, but maybe Dessau, have You been there Widukind? (or anyone)

i was never there and i think not Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zoo near Berlin??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoo near Berlin???   Zoo near Berlin??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Zoo near Berlin???
Page 1 of 1