Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!

Go down 
+4
Carola
SUSANNE
JonasV
LeeAnn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash! Empty
PostSubject: My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!   My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:29 pm

I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the Big Easy Bash recently, and have some photos to share!

Here is the link to my model horse blog, that has some photos of the Bash. Unfortunately not many photos were allowed, but some is better than none. Wink There are several pages, since the posts are quite long, it will probably be easiest to start reading by using the post archive section on the side of the page.

I hope you enjoy the photos! Any questions, please ask me.  Cool 

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!   My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 2:16 am

Thanks for the tip, nice blog cheers It's a joy to see so many good models  Sad sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!   My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:06 am

You must have had a fantastic day  cheers 

Thankyou for sharing your beautyful blog  Applause 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!   My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:52 pm

Thank you Jonas and Susanne! cheers

Yes, it was a wonderful three days actually, except for Breyer forgetting the case of Café au Lait models. That killed the entire experience for me. Sad

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!   My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:44 am

Ow this is really cool  cheers Very nice blog also. I red once, that the mold of the Special Appaloosa is e biggest mold yet in Breyer range.  Rolling Eyes

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!   My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:05 pm

Thanks Carola! cheers

I wouldn't be surprised. He's very large! Shocked I'll try to get a comparison picture with the Breyer Classics Halflinger for you later. Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!   My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:10 pm

I should probably mention here that the horse in my new avatar is Chickory. cheers Laughing

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!   My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 4:56 pm

Great coverage on your blog. Thanks for posting this... cheers 
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!   My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 5:08 pm

schleich61 wrote:
Great coverage on your blog.  Thanks for posting this... cheers 

Thank you!  cheers 

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!   My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:29 pm

Here you are Carola!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!   My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash! EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 9:19 am

Thank you 4U  cheers Great photo, and with a Classic, she I can relate very well to  I love you 

That is one huge model horse, but he looks very beautiful  Very Happy 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!   My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:30 am

Congratulations for your visit and thanks for sharing your experience with us! flower

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!   My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:15 am

Thank you Roger! Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!   My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:13 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Here you are Carola!

Very Happy Very Happy:D

Oh, the bigger one Surprised I want it I need him!!!!!!! Sad cheers cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!   My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:17 pm

Laughing Thanks Jonas!

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!   My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash! EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:15 pm

Thank you for sharing the experience)

Cleveland Bay in this color looks fantastic. I'm jealous Laughing 

https://www.omhps.com/User/Index/185ed076-cb84-45b5-8df1-ec600ba
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!   My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash! EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:29 pm

jonesee wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Here you are Carola!

XD Same here but with the Hafliger mare  I love you I love you I love you I REALLY NEED HER!
I called her Bill , because is so similar to the pony of The lord of the Rings  Very Happy 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!   My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash! EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Elros Alvar wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Here you are Carola!

XD Same here but with the Hafliger mare  I love you I love you I love you I REALLY NEED HER!
I called her Bill , because is so similar to the pony of The lord of the Rings  Very Happy 

Laughing Laughing I can take them both too... lol! lol! haha

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!   My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash! EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:05 pm

Cyhyraeth wrote:
Thank you for sharing the experience)

Cleveland Bay in this color looks fantastic. I'm jealous Laughing 

Thank you! I think the same, I just love the blanket pattern on this mold.  bounce Wink  Chickory was really the only BEB model that stuck out to me, except Zydeco, which of course I wouldn't be able to get, with only 12 made.  Sad 

PostSubject: Re: My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!   My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Visit to the Breyer Factory and Offices, and the Big Easy Bash!
Page 1 of 1