Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series

Go down 
+6
Dum_my
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
widukind
Roger
Tarunyada
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series   Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:13 pm

Dutch Bear wrote:
I see some of these figures so often for sale at fleamarkets. I have all bears ofcourse.
But are the two polarbears from Random series 4 - 2002 and Arctic Animals series - 2004 the same?

Yes, here in the Netherlands you see them quite often indeed Wink

No, the two polar bears from the two different series are not the same. The one from the Random Series (2002) is completely white with only black eyes, while the polar bear from the Arctic Series (2004) has a black nose and black claws as well.

Here are the differences:

Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series - Page 2 Thumb1_7981d4b0-145c-012f-b2e9-0050569439b1 Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series - Page 2 Thumb1_9f618080-145c-012f-d33b-0050569439b1
2002 -- 2004

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series   Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:49 pm

Thank you.
So i just have the first one.
Oh well, on with looking for the other one.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series   Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:53 pm

Dutch Bear wrote:
Thank you.
So i just have the first one.
Oh well, on with looking for the other one.

You're welcome!
I might have some doubles of it, but I'm not sure. But they're pretty easy to get if you look around in thrift stores or at flea markets, so I'm pretty sure you'll find it in no time Wink

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series   Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:55 pm

can you imagine how many times i have left it, because i thought i already had it.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series   Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:57 pm

Dutch Bear wrote:
can you imagine how many times i have left it, because i thought i already had it.

Haha yes I can, I had exactly the same with this and some other models (for instance the koala and the kangaroo). But after some research I found some differences by some models, so now I have them all.

Good luck with getting the second polar bear!

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series   Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 9:08 pm

I almost got them all .. i only need the snow hare... ore ''white rabbit''
Can somebody help me please ?!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series   Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 9:42 pm

Dum_my wrote:

Congrats

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series   Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 9:59 pm

Dum_my wrote:

Oh gosh, I feel awful, because I promised you to send you the ones you missed Embarassed My head is such a mess, sometimes! If I remember, I'll take a look for a double snow hare this weekend. If I have a double one, I'll send it to you for free!

Back to top Go down
Fjodor

PostSubject: Re: Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series   Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 3:40 pm

Hi everyone Very Happy ,

I stumbled upon this forum when searching these figures on the internet, and was delighted to see that quite a few people have shown interest in this series from Albert Heijn. Collecting these figures was a big part of my childhood here in the Netherlands, though unfortunately it's not 100% complete!

Now, despite the incomplete collection, I am actually not looking to buy any figures or anything. What I am interested in are the litte booklets/folders that came with the packages. I regrettably threw all but one out when I was a kid, and I wonder if anyone here would be so kind to post pictures of the booklets that they have, either here or through P.M. The ones in the first post don't show the complete picture of these booklets, as they usually contain some fun facts, a photograph of the animal, and a backside with additional information as well. There is just something nostalgic about the design and the font that I'd love to see again haha.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series   Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 7:23 pm

Welcome

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Fjodor

PostSubject: Re: Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series   Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 1:10 am

widukind wrote:
Welcome
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series   Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 11:35 am

Fjodor wrote:
Hi everyone Very Happy ,

I stumbled upon this forum when searching these figures on the internet, and was delighted to see that quite a few people have shown interest in this series from Albert Heijn. Collecting these figures was a big part of my childhood here in the Netherlands, though unfortunately it's not 100% complete!

Now, despite the incomplete collection, I am actually not looking to buy any figures or anything. What I am interested in are the litte booklets/folders that came with the packages. I regrettably threw all but one out when I was a kid, and I wonder if anyone here would be so kind to post pictures of the booklets that they have, either here or through P.M. The ones in the first post don't show the complete picture of these booklets, as they usually contain some fun facts, a photograph of the animal, and a backside with additional information as well. There is just something nostalgic about the design and the font that I'd love to see again haha.

Welcome on forum!
Despite this collection being developed regionally, it's interesting to note that it is relatively well-known within the collectors' community. I see some newer supermarket series go completely unnoticed, and now it's much easier to share information on social media. Perhaps the developed themes, which are quite interesting, have contributed to the relative popularity of Albert Heijn figures. Since this topic is somewhat old, maybe the best is to message the author of the topic through private message.

PostSubject: Re: Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series   Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 12:33 pm

Roger wrote:
Fjodor wrote:
Hi everyone Very Happy ,

Welcome on forum!
Despite this collection being developed regionally, it's interesting to note that it is relatively well-known within the collectors' community. I see some newer supermarket series go completely unnoticed, and now it's much easier to share information on social media. Perhaps the developed themes, which are quite interesting, have contributed to the relative popularity of Albert Heijn figures. Since this topic is somewhat old, maybe the best is to message the author of the topic through private message.

Haha I found it quite surprising indeed! Since there a some other members here who share this collection I thought my chances would increase if I posted my request publicly. But if that yields no results I may try P.M.ing the author, sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series   Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Albert Heijn WWF Animal Series
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2