Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 6:01 pm

Wonderful cheers

I don't know where to start or end with my praise of your fantastic additions : Bullyland hyenas, Invicta dinos, Marolin hyena ( It is Marolin painting, Plaho did not make black snout) and..and .... BUt certainly the gorgeous manatee, butterfly and horse from LeeAnn . Shocked

I'll have to scroll op and lookat it all again , ohhh drunken

weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated November 14th]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 6:31 pm

congrats Julie, those are excellent additions! the bat is awesome as well as the raven, gemsbok and all the others. I am sad that you are so busy with school. I hope you find more time to visit our forum. Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 6:38 pm

Are those thrift stores made of gold or something!
I mean, look what you can find these, omygoodness XD

Crazy additions, all of them fit you well Very Happy Big, big congrats Very Happy

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:26 pm

Wow, how many interesting models! Wonderful additions, congrats! cheers Applause

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:28 pm

Very beautieful additions again Julie :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:43 am

You have beautiful eyes Julie cheers

Those are OMO animals  Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Various flea market finds

The New Ray woodpecker is really nice, do you know if there is one available somewhere?  Very Happy  
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:52 am

Julie, it is great that you can find some free time among your scholar affairs to show your additions. :) Hahah, lots of great figures and many of them still missing on TAI but don't worry, life will certainly provide you some free time, first it is your school and personal life. Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 10:33 am

Congratulations Julie! Wonderful newcomers! And many Very Happy I don't know which of them to comment first, they are all so nice! I think the most unique, one of a kind handmade manatee deserves special applause ! cheers
I love also the Invicta dinosaurs and Safari raven and Britains farm animals and Eikoh jackal and more. Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:41 pm

wow! great finds Julie! i love them all but i especially love the dinos!
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 4:30 pm

Thank you all so much, Susanne, Lance, Karin, Andrea, Andreas, Christophe, Roger, Anna and sauroid!

Didn't know where to put this, so I'll just say it here. It's really touching to hear people missing me, which I really appreciate! Just wanted to let you all know I'm doing fine. I'm very busy with school and I'm in the middle of two weeks of tests at the moment. I have, like, no free time (or I'm just too tired to do anything Sleep), but I wanted to let you know, I sure haven't forgotten about STS and all its dear members! I just really hope I'll be having some more free time to fully return to STS in the very near future.

Although there are not many, I do have required some new figurines lately (including one of the 2016 Schleich-S figurines). Some photographs coming soon!

Thanks for reading [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 8:30 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Thank you all so much, Susanne, Lance, Karin, Andrea, Andreas, Christophe, Roger, Anna and sauroid!

Didn't know where to put this, so I'll just say it here. It's really touching to hear people missing me, which I really appreciate! Just wanted to let you all know I'm doing fine. I'm very busy with school and I'm in the middle of two weeks of tests at the moment. I have, like, no free time (or I'm just too tired to do anything Sleep), but I wanted to let you know, I sure haven't forgotten about STS and all its dear members! I just really hope I'll be having some more free time to fully return to STS in the very near future.

Although there are not many, I do have required some new figurines lately (including one of the 2016 Schleich-S figurines). Some photographs coming soon!

Welcome back :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 8:37 pm

Here are still some of my 2015 additions:

Schleich-S 14347 spotted hyena and 14313 giant anteater from Dutch auction site;
I now own all Schleich's hyenas and the anteater seems like a giant colour variation on the one I already had

Various thrift store finds, including..

..Safari Authentics 615104 Sealife dolphin and white shark

Safari Ltd sheep and lambs (thrift store finds)

Various thrift store finds that look like AAA, but they are not

Various thrift store finds; I find especially the bison very interesting..

..Because it looks exactly the same as Schleich's, but it's smaller. Comparison: Schleich on the left

And 2016 additions I got yesterday, partly from a flea market and partly from my local Papo/Schleich-S shop (which also sells some second hand figurines):

Hiccup (How To Train Your Dragon) figurine, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Schleich-S 14404 turtle,
KinderSurprise Natoons kangaroo and China shark

Chap Mei squid

I hope to get back to (active) business very soon. I'm getting a new bunch with hopefully some interesting figurines from an auction site at the moment, so stay tuned Wink

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 8:38 pm

widukind wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Welcome back :)

And thanks, Andreas ^^ I hope to be able to be online a bit more frequently Wink

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 8:59 pm

Julie, so nice to you've found some time to update your topic and it is always nice to know that you haven't forgot STS. Very Happy Some really great additions and some that you have to find what they are. Laughing Chap Mei squid is really their style. :)

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 9:13 pm

Glad you're back Very Happy

Congrats, lovely new models cheers

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 9:39 pm

Already told you congrats and all :3 But now on STS Very Happy
Glad you are back. Success with school and the tests!!!!

<3

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 9:54 pm

Great additions cheers

Those two old Schleich's are gems , and so are the old ones from Safari , -  and I love that squid drunken

That "small Schleich" bison is surely a very rare find !!!

Beautyful AAAs also ! Ohh, so many goodies. The bear beside the bison, what brand is he ? Very Happy

weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated January 31st]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 10:01 pm

great new adds, Julie and so many! they are all wonderful. I actually have that small bison. I got it in a lot but I do not know the brand. I have the authentics sea life figures as well. I look forward to seeing the pv raccoon dog in this topic. Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 10:09 pm

Congrats! Welcome back!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 5:33 am

Wonderful new finds! So much diversity, congrats.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 9:59 pm

Wow, how many beautiful newcomers, congrats! cheers

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:21 pm

Thank you all so much, Roger, LeeAnn, Karin, Susanne, Lance, Laura, Paige and Andrea! cheers

I'm already into a trade with Lance and I've just bought a few animals from a Dutch auction site, so it looks like I'm back in business Razz

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 9:08 am

Wonderful additions again, congratulations :)

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 10:02 am

Tarunyada wrote:
Thank you all so much, Roger, LeeAnn, Karin, Susanne, Lance, Laura, Paige and Andrea! cheers

I'm already into a trade with Lance and I've just bought a few animals from a Dutch auction site, so it looks like I'm back in business Razz

BEESTJES!!!!! Twisted Evil Laughing cheers

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 10:18 am

Great newcomers! Congratulations Julie! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 27 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next