Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2015 wishes!

Go down 
+50
sadie3112
Bloodrayne
Wilorvise
smilodoncalifornicus
Northcliffe
persefone
Chamira
SelestS
cougar62
Dutch Bear
sheesh
boba_jagoda
shadoweon
krista
Maja-Maus
Sartje
lucky luke
Bongo
Kristie
Gulogulo76
almisi43
Duma
Cyhyraeth
ze_neto
Seemann
CilleDK
She-Wolf
dr.jones
MartinH
Elros Alvar
Gwaine
arafan
MARTINLATIN
Takama
Ladytilly
NightLioness
Deanmo19
orcagirl26
cattlecollector
JonasV
Carola
Saarlooswolfhound
Dum_my
Tarunyada
trevok4
Roger
LeeAnn
widukind
SUSANNE
Thylacineotway
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:04 am

Update time! I guess we will find out hopefully what will be coming out in a few weeks and what will be retired in the next weeks I guess anyway schleich are making common animals now like lions, tigers, elephants and giraffes etc any way this will be updated version of the past list but schleich will not make any antelope anymore Sad Sad Sad  but of course children know species like gazelles and wildebeests (maybe) but yet again they turn out to be not good sellers for that brand and science 2013 schleich have been taking out big scoops of retired animals a huge chunk of them all and in 2012 we had the big eyed horses and 2013 they had to give the horses braids same will happen in 2015 so prepare to expect that but new DC figures yay!!!!!!! this could be a way of getting 2016 marvel figures anyway back to the world of nature here is my prediction of what will be retired in 2015

RETIRED 2015

HORSES
Frisian stallion
Knabstrupper mare
Icelandic stallion
Andalusian mare
Andalusian foal
camargue stallion
Clydesdale stallion
Clydesdale foal
Dartmoor pony stallion
Dartmoor pony mare
Dartmoor pony foal
haflinger foal lying
Hanoverian stallion
mustang
pinto stallion
akhal-teke mare
akhal-teke foal
tenesse walker stallion
tenesse walker yearling
tinker stallion
tinker mare
tinker foal

FARMLIFE
Donkey
rabbit grooming
rabbit babies
alpaca stallion
alpaca mare
alpaca foal
Holstein bull
Holstein cow
Holstein calf
cat standing
cat sitting
cat male stretching
kittens
simmental cow
simmental calf
duck
sow
piglet

DOGS
dalmation male
dalmation puppy standing
German Shepard female
German Shepard puppy
husky male
St Bernard male
St Bernard puppy
pug male
Great Dane female
labrador male
Labrador puppy

WILDLIFE
lion
lion cub
lion cub playing
cheetah female
cheetah cub
giraffe male
giraffe female
giraffe calf
leopard
meerkat standing
meerkat pups
ostrich
black rhino
crocodile
zebra male
pogona lizard
kangaroo
tiger
tiger cub
white tiger
white tiger cub playing
emperor penguin with chick
emperor penguin chicks
Arctic fox
Arctic fox kit
sea lion
stork
peregrine falcon
fox kit
moose bull
skunk
jaguar
jaguar cub
racoon standing
bald eagle
bald eagle chicks
wolf

and all the small pets

so that is my prediction for 2015 retired now what will they make of course and maybe we might see some old species return eg. hyena, jackal, Indian rhino and alligator etc those figures sound possible to retire because schleich is starting to retire pretty much every good figure and now what will they make prediction this is a wish list I made and is how you it before I get serious

oryx
gazelle
grevys zebra
Javan langur
musk ox
caracal
clouded leopard

alright now my serious prediction and lets begin

HORSES
Frisian stallion
Frisian foal
(obviously I doubt schleich will retire the current stallion I mean he is great but dosent polticaly match the new Frisian mare and he would have been around for 5 years then if they did retire him)

Clydesdale stallion
Clydesdale mare
Clydesdale foal
(another situation here we had the mare retired in 2012 and in 2013 he had the shire horses and having 2 horse breeds that are similar would be a problem for retailers but we will have to wait and see)

tinker mare
tinker foal
pinto stallion

NEW BREEDS
brumby gelding
brumby mare
brumby yearling
(why not have some brumbys in our range)

thoroughbred stallion
thoroughbred mare
thoroughbred foal
(why not bring back a old species I mean we had trakheners return in 2014 so why not thoroughbreds in 2015)

welsh pony stallion
welsh pont mare
welsh pony foal
(fell pony's in 2013 Shetland pony's in 2014 so why not welsh pony's in 2015)

FARMLIFE
Holstein bull
Holstein cow
Holstein calf
simmental bull
simmental cow
simmental calf
(obviously new cattle if the others retire obviously they replace them so there and we had the special edition cattle in 2014 so a new match to them)

Donkey
boar
sow
piglet
cat male
cat female
(these would be right to retire the donkey becuase the 2009 one doesn't really match the 2014 foal and the pigs are out of date and they really split the pig family's in 2 in 2011 and retired the Swabian halls in 2012 and 2013 but not the pink pigs because they sell better but should be retired and we could see pigs in that new big eyed schleich animal style and the cats because we should have new cats why not)

swan male
swan cygnets

NEW FARM LIFE
Brown Swiss cow
Brown Swiss calf
(bring back the brown Swiss cattle family)

llama
llama foal
(same as the brown Swiss)

goose
young geese
(yet another animal to bring back)

black faced ram
black faced ewe
black faced lamb
( new sheep would be awesome)

DOGS
German Shepard female
German Shepard puppy
dalmation
dalmation puppy
dalmation puppy sitting
Labrador male
Labrador female
Labrador puppy
Labrador puppy sitting
(I have no reason to mention them and why should make new ones)

alright now time to get serious with the wild animals

WILDLIFE
AFRICA
lion
lioness with cub
young lioness
lion cub
lion cub sitting
(we had a new lioness in 2014 so why not a brand new pride in 2015 and I think they should of made a whole pride started in 2014 anyway because why did they retire just the lioness and not the whole family to start the whole family its a mystery to me but I doubt we will have a lying male lion maybe a roaring male like Papo have but wouldn't that be copying or not I say not maybe not another young male that's why I said young female)

Cheetah male
cheetah female
cheetah cub
(retire the 2 cheetahs and start a new family because the cub has been around science 2004 and the female 2010 so there is no point in keeping them both now but we will see)

giraffe male
giraffe female
giraffe calf
(the current female and calf gave been around scince 2004 and I guess retirement for them and I guess there is no point in keeping the 2009 male so time to start a new family for them)

leopard
leopard cub
meerkat
meerkat babies
(same reason as cheetahs but retire them and start again and the leopard was alone in 2007, 2008 and had a cub in 2009 and the cub reitred in 2013 and they kept the leopard still and I thought they where going to retire the leopard adult 2014 and make a new one but the meerkats I hadn't thought about till and scince the meerkat sitting was retired)

ostrich
Nile crocodile
(if they retire the current versions in 2015 they will be unforggoten masterpieces and the replacements would make great figures if they did do this)

white rhino
white rhino calf
(retire the black rhino and make white rhinos for a change but I think they will go back to black rhinos science there are more black rhinos in zoos I think but we will see and the female rhino had a mate and calf 7 years later since its release and retired them about 3 and 4 years later and get rid of the 2002 rhino

NEW AFRICAN SPEICIES
hyena male
hyena female
hyena growling
hyena cub
hyena young sitting
(scince 2010 I have wanted schleich to make hyena and maybe they will suprize us with a new pack of hyena in 2015)

Baboon male
baboon female with baby
baboon baby
(altough in 2014 we had mandrills so I might doubt on this condition of baboons but we will see how a babbon family will go maybe if they do maybe the African primates will have there own page in the catalogue of 2015)

jackal
(another old animal to bring back from the dead)

vervet monkey
(schleich has some passion in making small primates like the squirrel monkey in 2014 so why not  a vervet monkey in 2015)

ASIA AND AUSTRIALIA
tiger
tigress
tiger cub
white tiger
white tigress
white tiger cub
(yes maybe schleich will retire the present tigers for new ones and the cubs I doubt they will have 2 cubs though even if they did it would probably be only the normal orangey tigers)

kangaroo
kangaroo joey
kangaroo female without joey
(start this new family then and it would be great to see a female red kangaroo without a joey in its pouch for once but the normal kangaroo is still just a female)

koala male
(for the 2013 female and baby)

NEW ASIAN ANIMALS
red panda
(that would be cool but I doubt it and that was just a wish list series part of it)

orangutan
orangutan baby
(2014 had gibbons so why not bring back the orangutans and a new family but I don't think a full family though)

camel
(schleich don't have a camel now so they really need to put the two humped camel back in the game)

EUROPE
otter pups
wild rabbit baby
(I don't know what to say about them making these but my predictions)

NEW EUROPEAN ANIMALS
wisent
reindeer
(the reindeer sound possible to bring back but not the wisent)

ARCTIC AND ANTARCTIC
sea lion
polar bear male
(new sea lion to match the 2013 pup and new male polar bear so the family could be complete)

AMERICA
jaguar
jaguar cub
(same reason as leopards and meerkats)

wolf
wolf cub sitting
(could try for some new wolves)

moose
moose cow
moose calf
(no point in keeping the bull moose when his mate and calf left in 2913 so we might as well get him out they way too)

bald eagle
(schleich is starting to retire pretty much everything good and replace them so I wouldn't surprise me if they did this with the bald eagles)

NEW AMERICAN ANIMALS
I can't really think about this one I got it now

puma
coyote
alligator
(puma and alligator to bring back of course and coyote would be great to see)

and finally a red macaw for the 2013 parrots

OK so that is my official prediction for 2015 not a wish list there a few I don't think sound realistic can you guess what they are and here is the list I made up and good day and it is very long and the new species I wrote isn't just what's new it is my predictions on new species schleich could make

enjoy.

Last edited by trevok4 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 5:23 pm

True words all I can say Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chamira

Chamira

Country/State : Sri Lanka

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:12 pm

trevok4 wrote:
Update time! I guess we will find out hopefully what will be coming out in a few weeks and what will be retired in the next weeks...

Really? How exciting for a newbie like me! I have no idea when these things happen.
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:24 pm

That happens most, on the end of November. Very Happy

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:14 pm

What makes you predict the pogona lizard and sea lion will be retired? scratch I do think the adult sea lion is too large in comparision with the other sea life and would like to see a smaller one. If the two remaining meerkats get retired, it would be a shame. Schleich's and Papo's are the best meerkats IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Chamira

Chamira

Country/State : Sri Lanka

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:48 pm

arafan wrote:
That happens most, on the end of November. Very Happy

Thanks Arafan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:27 am

I hope schleich makes another arabian stallion i was so sad when the old one was retired

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i even made an arabian costume for it

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:11 am

aheartforhorses5231 wrote:
I hope schleich makes another arabian stallion i was so sad when the old one was retired

Hello and welcome! sunny I think you better be happy with the older one, if you don't wanna have another monster Arabian horse in your stable Very Happy . I mean that I guess you've seen the new mare... Rolling Eyes But a new stallion would be okay if we had another artist designing those horses there... geek

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 9:09 am

Welcome :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:53 am

Thx too all of you who are welcoming me Smile
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:03 pm

Thx too all of you who are welcoming me Smile

Hello and welcome from me too ^^
Maybe you can introduce yourself here on STS Very Happy
So more members know you are new here ^^

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 10:41 pm

welcome here

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:57 pm

I also thought of a idea in which schleich could maybe re-release some retired animals that have been retired for like 6 years on and show them in comparison with some of the newer releases of them in which I doubt schleich will do this

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 1:18 am

I would rather have new figures all together than repeats or copies.

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
persefone

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 5:07 pm

I read on schleich Facebook next week there will be a sneak peek about 2015 :)
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 5:42 pm

persefone wrote:

wow thanks

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:00 pm

Sounds exciting, I just hope they have some goodies this year. I felt like I had to "settle" last year, I was pretty unimpressed though they did have a few good figures.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:02 pm

I dont think Schleich have any for my zoo in 2015 :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:16 pm

persefone wrote:

Gracias! cheers cheers cheers Exciting! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:41 pm

Thank you for the information! Very Happy cheers
I hope some new species drunken bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:25 pm

like my prediction in September I hope schleich make new giraffes and lions and a ostrich and maybe some new horses without big eyes and braids

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:30 pm

trevok4 wrote:
and maybe some new horses without big eyes and braids

Indeed°! Cool exclamation

Back to top Go down
Thylacineotway

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 8:37 pm

Perhaps Schleich could bring back retired models in the exact same way that they used to make them. For example, a giraffe from the 80's, painted and modelled to be the same figure as the original. This series would  probably have its own section, and the models would be more expensive than normal ones.
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:06 pm

I don't think that's a good idea...

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:08 pm

I would rather have new figures than old ones.

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Schleich 2015 wishes! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2015 wishes!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next