Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!

Go down 
+54
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
lucky luke
pipsxlch
Gwaine
Taos
Takama
Night Elf
Jetty
costicuba
Carola
koniminiatures
sadie3112
Dutch Bear
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Kikimalou
signatus
scot(t)
AlopexLagopus
CilleDK
Jesse254
She-Wolf
Pony
Bonobo
Shanti
ulinuk
Arnaud
A-J
weaselfan93
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Tiermann
animalluvr6
HKHollinstone
NandO
bojan
somethin
Ana
sauroid
mreyder
ken yeo
krista
Elros Alvar
widukind
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:15 pm

Congrats! Lovely photos. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:48 pm

Yes ! Lovely photoes  Applause 

Your model is great, - I like it that the "fleas" are so clear. On mine one can almost not see them  Rolling Eyes 

Where was yours made ?

A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:51 pm

Great additions!
The lovely photos of the camarque are very nice cheers
I hope you'll find something on the kingsday's fleemarkets... It's a always a very joyful moment when you discover a valuable figure while the seller thinks it's just rubbish cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:53 pm

Thank you 4U and Susanne!  I love you 

Susanne, I believe this horse is made in china. but I think even two china horses of the same model are diffrent, because they all have a diffrent painter!  bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:55 pm

A-J wrote:
Great additions!
The lovely photos of the camarque are very nice cheers
I hope you'll find something on the kingsday's fleemarkets... It's a always a very joyful moment when you discover a valuable figure while the seller thinks it's just rubbish cheers

Thank you A-J !!

I totally agree with you!  Very Happy you can mostly find them in boxes together with china animals,
I once got Breyer Ariat special edition for 1,00 because the seller tought it was just a toy horse!  Laughing

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:01 pm

Congrats Dust!  cheers Very lovely mare for your herd ^^

Yeah! Kingsday!! Very Happy I will go to Sneek, Heereveen en Leeuwarden.
Hope we will find goos stuff, good luck!

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:07 pm

She's so beautiful!  flower Can I ask she it Made in Germany? The paintjob is much nicer than mine, and I think she've less those spots…

Love the pictures! So strong colors and there looks so summer yet Very Happy Hey you, Yodara! ^^

Hope you'll find some treasures… Wink Big congratulations on the new beauty I love you sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:08 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Congrats Dust!  cheers Very lovely mare for your herd ^^

Yeah! Kingsday!! :DI will go to Sneek, Heereveen en Leeuwarden.
Hope we will find goos stuff, good luck!

Thanks Karin!  Very Happy Same to you, Good luck! ^.^

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:11 pm

jonesee wrote:
She's so beautiful!  flower Can I ask she it Made in Germany? The paintjob is much nicer than mine, and I think she've less those spots…

Love the pictures! So strong colors and there looks so summer yet :DHey you, Yodara! ^^

Hope you'll find some treasures… ;)Big congratulations on the new beauty I love you sunny 

Thankyou Jonas!  sunny I tought at first she was Germany version also, But she is made in china, so I think its just the painter!
It looks almost like summer here, but actually its still spring ^.^ I also use the ''vivid'' effect on my camera to make the colours look more alive  sunny

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:04 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Love the pictures! So strong colors and there looks so summer yet :DHey you, Yodara! ^^

Hope you'll find some treasures… ;)Big congratulations on the new beauty I love you sunny 

Thankyou Jonas!  sunny I tought at first she was Germany version also, But she is made in china, so I think its just the painter!
It looks almost like summer here, but actually its still spring ^.^ I also use the ''vivid'' effect on my camera to make the colours look more alive  sunny

Thanks sunny She stunning even it's made in China Razz  sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:32 pm

Wonderful photos  cheers 

I love that Camargue Lady, she has this incredibly freshness in her expression, like she is curious and witty  drunken 

She has a beautiful coat, and indeed I think finding variations within the same 'Made in-' is very likely. I've mentioned it before I think  Rolling Eyes

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Congrats  cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:21 pm

Thank you, Carola and Andreas!  cheers 

As I said I went to the flea markets on Kings day this morning, and as you see, I wasnt unlucky!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I made some close ups from what I found, too  I love you 

First, my favourite of the lot, Schleich musk ox made in portugal!  I love you 

I also found Schleich's older Giraffe..

..and a Lioness i really wanted to have for some time! :3

and when I came across a friend, she had bought this schleich foal for me! how kind  I love you 

Schleich older Ibex

Two older tigers by schleich

I also found the Lusitano Stallion by schleich! I wanted it really bad, and almost bought it on MPV!

Schleich dog  Very Happy 

Scleich pony & calf  I love you I allready had the calf one time, but then i gave her away. then I felt bad about it,
but now I have her back!

older arabian foal by schleich.

then i found these two cute bullyland's

a majestic Shire mare by bullyland

the tiny horse found herself really tiny in front of her!!  affraid 

Schleich piggy  I love you 

Bullyland rottweiler, with a doberman pup by collecta/procon

and this china catapilar, it was pretty nice for a china model, and i didnt had any catapilar in my collection!  I love you 

That was it!  cheers  it's the best queen/kingsday i ever had!  I love you 

hope you like them! thanks for looking, have a nice day!  sunny 

Stardust ~

Back to top Go down
Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:09 pm

Congratulation, theses are really great additions!  cyclops cheers sunny 

Flea markets are always good for collectors Razz 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:46 pm

Great catches, congratulations  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:11 pm

Ooooh!  affraid  bounce  Applause  You did a excellent job Dust, congrats.  cheers  cheers 
I adore the standing lioness and the two tigers from Schleich, hop to find them myself soon ^^
I will post my findings tomorrow, my feet hut and i want to rest XD

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:02 pm

Oh my god! really!??  Shocked Shocked Shocked I'm just speechless exclamation And so jealous, I can say that! Congratulations! What a FANTASTIC herd of animals! Ohh, can't believe it cheers Shocked Shocked cheers sunny sunny  I'm so sure you're pretty gald! Very Happy

Last edited by jonesee on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Thank you andreas, bonobo, Jonas and karin!  cheers 

Karin, can't wait to see your additions! ^^

and yes Jonas, im so Glad! Very Happy This is the best fleemarket-day so far! thankyou!  I love you

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:19 pm

Woah! Huge congratulations! I wish I could be that lucky! Laughing

The calf I had purchased once on eBay from a kind lady I purchased many figures from. But that package was stolen from me, I think the postal carrier took it.  Evil or Very Mad And now, that seller is afraid to sell anything else, and she had many more figures I wanted!  Sad Sad Sad So I had to buy this one over again too. Smile

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:30 pm

Thank you 4U!

aw, why would a post carrier do that!?  Shocked some people are so unfair! Dx

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:59 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:

and yes Jonas, im so Glad! :DThis is the best fleemarket-day so far! thankyou!  I love you

Haha, what if u take me with ya next time? Wink

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:07 pm

jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:

and yes Jonas, im so Glad! :DThis is the best fleemarket-day so far! thankyou!  I love you

I wish that was possible! xD would be so great to seek
Models with a fellow collector! Wink

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:16 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:

I wish that was possible! xD would be so great to seek
Models with a fellow collector! Wink

Very Happy Indeed! I need to take a flight to Amsterdam Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:52 pm

Congratulations! Wonderful finds today! Very Happy I found some Schleichs on the flea mart also today but not so many and not so rare as yours Very Happy Fantastic job indeed! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:15 am

Beautiful additions and presentation  Very Happy 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!
Page 6 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next