Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!

Go down 
+54
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
lucky luke
pipsxlch
Gwaine
Taos
Takama
Night Elf
Jetty
costicuba
Carola
koniminiatures
sadie3112
Dutch Bear
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Kikimalou
signatus
scot(t)
AlopexLagopus
CilleDK
Jesse254
She-Wolf
Pony
Bonobo
Shanti
ulinuk
Arnaud
A-J
weaselfan93
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Tiermann
animalluvr6
HKHollinstone
NandO
bojan
somethin
Ana
sauroid
mreyder
ken yeo
krista
Elros Alvar
widukind
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:22 pm

Beautifull breyer again.. i agree on the charming look ..
And those trade very nice to see that beluga i really would have thought comapny;s would make soemthing boring out of a whale but this one is suprisingly cute and life like Very Happy
Congratz on all of them

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:43 am

Very interesting your Plastoy clouded leopard, I don't remember seeing it before! Shocked It was also very nice from your uncle and good luck with new parcels you're receiving! Very Happy

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 3:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0002 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr
Thats the Vivid Toys Pachi the PAchyrhinosaurus Mini.

IT was part of a series of minis that commemorated the film Walking with Dinosaurs 3D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:14 am

Holy moly! You got some real beauties there Dust drunken bounce cheers I love you
That clouded leopard, oh so nice! And I like the beluga pose Very Happy

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:26 pm

The Clouded leopard is a UK Yowie. Smile

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 3:02 pm

Taos wrote:
The Clouded leopard is a UK Yowie. Smile

Those UK Yowies are starting to look nicer and nicer every time I see them.
Maybe I should collect them too? :3

Dust? can you show more photos of the Clouded Beauty? Very Happy

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 4:50 pm

Thank you Andreas, Dum_My, Roger and Karin !!

and Thank you very much Takama and Taos for your info! Very Happy

Karin, Should I make a Walkaround? :3

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 8:27 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
Thank you Andreas, Dum_My, Roger and Karin !!

and Thank you very much Takama and Taos for your info! Very Happy

Karin, Should I make a Walkaround? :3

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, did I say yes? Razz Very Happy bounce cheers

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:08 am

Heartland High Tech is such a handome model Very Happy Great that you got him, as he is now retired.
I once considered getting him, but never got to it.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 3:25 pm

I missed these last ones, congratulations! Very Happy

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:10 am

Hello All!  cheers

Karin, The Walkaround is done! Very Happy

and Thank you very much Carola and LeeAnn !!

Carola, The site where I ordered him had only 3 units in stock! so i was lucky. I hope you'll ever get another chance on getting him! :3 he is handsome!

So the latest packages from the trades came, and i wanted to show them! ^__^

First, I made a great trade with Goatherder  Very Happy  He Sent me This lovely Britains gnu...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0008 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

...my Long wanted Schleich Jackal.... bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0006 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

And two lovely britains sea Lions :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0007 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

It's getting crowded at the pond i got from Karin!  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0005 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

and I also made a great Trade with Sortepletter!  cheers

She sent me these three lovely horses! Wich I really LOVE!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0009 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

But the best is yet to come because...

...Wait for it....

cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0010 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

My First Sortepletter-Custom!  cheers  It's soo Beautiful and i am really happy with it!  Very Happy

Thanks a million times Sortepletter and Goatherder! :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0011 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Here is his other side!

Thanks for looking! and have a nice day!

Stardust~

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 1:47 pm

Wow, lovely newcomers Stardust :))
Ohh, this Britains gnu...love it !!!
Congratulations for all of them :)

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 4:26 pm

Very beautieful additions again!!  I especially like the wildebeest :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 6:47 pm

I saw the walkaround, again think you Very Happy

Trades are gun aren't they Very Happy drunken cheers
It looks like you made some great trades again, big congrats Very Happy
And you got the Schleich jackal yay!! Very Happy

Very, very nice custom form Sortepletter cheers cyclops Applause

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:25 am

Congratulations Nardien, that gnu is a little wonder! cheers Though, the star has to be the Simone's custom! Very Happy

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 11:00 am

Completely unrelated, but gosh Star, you have a great taste in books!

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:24 pm

Thank you Kosta, Andreas, Karin and Roger !! Very Happy

Roger , I Completely agree! cheers

Gwaine, Did you saw books in my bg or something? xD I didn't realize they where on it, but thanks! Very Happy Just Curious - witch books you saw that you love?? Razz

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:28 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:

Gwaine, Did you saw books in my bg or something? xD I didn't realize they where on it, but thanks! Very Happy Just Curious - witch books you saw that you love?? Razz

Harry Potter
All Tolkien Novels
A Song of Ice and Fire
Inheritance Cycle [I have A Guide To Alagaïsia as well]
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
Earth Children
A series about unicorns [komst van de vuurbrenger] no idea how it is called in english
The Secrets of the Immortal Nicolas Flamel
Books in Blood

Mainly....

~
~

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:53 pm

Gwaine wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:

Harry Potter
All Tolkien Novels
A Song of Ice and Fire
Earth Children
A series about unicorns [komst van de vuurbrenger] no idea how it is called in english
Books in Blood

Mainly....

Ahh You have indeed a similair taste :3
I also Love Tolkien, GoT, and Earth's Children books! Very Happy  and the Inheritance Cycle are my favourite books! (I have the guide as well!)

''Komst van de vuurbrenger'' about Unicorns sounds very interesting, I need to check it out! Thanks! bounce  cheers

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:56 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
Gwaine wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:

Harry Potter
All Tolkien Novels
A Song of Ice and Fire
Earth Children
Books in Blood

Mainly....

Ahh You have indeed a similair taste :3
I also Love Tolkien, GoT, and Earth's Children books! Very Happy  and the Inheritance Cycle are my favourite books! (I have the guide as well!)

''Komst van de vuurbrenger'' about Unicorns sounds very interesting, I need to check it out! Thanks! bounce  cheers

Iheritance and the unicorn books inspired me to write my own novels.

~
~

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:09 pm

Nardien you've got so much models! Even a Breyer tradi! :0 I absolutely love the horses from Simone, specially the custom stallion! He looks stunning cheers I love how you choose all the most interesting and cute models for your collection. Happy for you :) sunny <3

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:47 pm

Gwaine, That's awesome! affraid

Jonas, Thank you my friend! cheers

Here I am again! :3 I have three new additions to show you bounce

So I was at my dad yesterday and he said he knew a pet store who had model figures. so we went there! I love you  I found a safari ltd flea...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0033 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

..and a play visions aye-aye and Sifaka!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0039 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0029 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

They had many more play visions and some AAA as well. and for a very cheap price! Very Happy

Thanks for looking and have a nice day, I might go outside again because it's hot here.. and i can't stand long periods behind computer now xD

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:51 pm

Great additions! It's awesome weather also here, enjoy your day Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:35 pm

WOOOOOW !!!!
What fabulous treasures affraid affraid

My keybord get wet beasuse I cry with joy at your pictures Sad cheers Laughing

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 4:35 pm

Wow, you found PV lemurs too!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!
Page 23 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next