Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3

Go down 
+9
NightLioness
Kikimalou
Ana
LeeAnn
Elros Alvar
animalluvr6
JonasV
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 Empty
PostSubject: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:46 am

This will be updated periodically until I run out of pics to place here for my most recent trip for pictures. Its finally ebing spring here, and I couldn't resist. Here are the first few pictures involving water:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:50 am

Beautyful, charming photoes  cheers 

Jusat look at the crocodile wathing over her babies  Very Happy 
And the flock of ducks !!!!

Perhaps the one I like best is the one with the moose mirrored in the water, it is a masterpiece  Applause 

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:01 am

Those looks so realistic, Paige! Wonderful work! I just love how you did the job with the water. Usually people make some mistakes when they're taking photos in the water, but yours are just stunning!
The duck picture is my favorite, but I love the last one too cheers Keep going Wink Would love to see more!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:21 pm

Thank you both. Here is the next little bit of my excursion the other day:

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:55 pm

Beautiful pictures! I love the one with the moose reflected in the water! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:44 pm

Really good pictures  cheers cheers Applause Applause Applause  I really like the one of the moose and the chickens  drunken drunken 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:04 pm

Awesome photos Paige! cheers cheers cheers Really nice work!

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Lovely pics again, Paige drunken 
Those bulls are just great models!
The pic with that dragon, or whatever it is, looks nice! Like he's hunting in the jungle Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:18 pm

Beautiful photos! Thank you for sharing! sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:35 am

Thank you all again, and yes Jonesee its the Papo komodo dragon. Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:38 am

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:00 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Beautyful, charming photoes  cheers 

Jusat look at the crocodile wathing over her babies  Very Happy 
And the flock of ducks  !!!!

Perhaps the one I like best is the one with the moose mirrored in the water, it is a masterpiece  Applause 

The same for me  Applause Applause Applause   cheers 
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:08 am

Beautiful photos. Love the ducks, crocs, lions and I curious about the little fella in the first photo?

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:59 pm

Thank you so much Kiki and NightLioness. Do you mean the first photo of the recent set? If so it is a kaiyodo masked palm civet.  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:00 pm

Wow! So good pics again!
The first one is so cute! Good shot! I also likehe cougar, it is stunning and the lion cubs are so sweet Very Happy

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:30 pm

Fabulous photos!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:35 pm

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:55 pm

Yay, more photos! I love the first one! cheers

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 5:44 pm

Ohh, so cute! Those looks like so realistic! I love the first one and the dog looking over the fence is great pic too cheers 
Love to see your photography sunny 

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:09 pm

Thank you both, I really appreciate your comments. Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:38 am

I love the doggie photos! So cute! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:45 am

A day at the dog park.  Wink 

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:40 am

Aaawww ^^ They look like a lot of fun, great dog park. Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:19 am

Ohh, lovely photos again! Just love the st bernhard pic and the boxer looks so hilarious :DGood shots as again ü
Keep going Wink

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:07 am

So, here are some of the last ones. I actually have 3 more but photobucket is being dumb right now so these are the only ones I could get to work properly I will upload the last three when the site decides cooperate. Wink For now, enjoy. Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3   A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A jaunt in the backyard continued *8-26-14* pg. 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next