Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SE Shetlands Outdoors

Go down 
+4
Carola
JonasV
Bonobo
LeeAnn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

SE Shetlands Outdoors Empty
PostSubject: SE Shetlands Outdoors   SE Shetlands Outdoors EmptyMon May 05, 2014 2:42 am

Today when I went to the park to take photos of my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I took the chance to photograph the SE Shetlands he sent me as well!

Not a whole lot of photos, nothing too exciting, but here they are anyway

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: SE Shetlands Outdoors   SE Shetlands Outdoors EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:24 am

Surprised Congrats 4U! cheers They are very cute I love you
Great job Jonas! Very Happy Applause 

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: SE Shetlands Outdoors   SE Shetlands Outdoors EmptyMon May 05, 2014 12:22 pm

They looks so good! Very Happy Funny they're on the other side of the work now! Great pics Wink  sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: SE Shetlands Outdoors   SE Shetlands Outdoors EmptyMon May 05, 2014 12:25 pm

Aw, they are cute indeed. The SE colour for the Stallion is really fine I think  Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: SE Shetlands Outdoors   SE Shetlands Outdoors EmptyMon May 05, 2014 1:48 pm

Thanks friends! Very Happy

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: SE Shetlands Outdoors   SE Shetlands Outdoors EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:05 pm

Ahh!! I want them Laughing  I love you I love you I love you I love you 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: SE Shetlands Outdoors   SE Shetlands Outdoors EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:39 pm

Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: SE Shetlands Outdoors   SE Shetlands Outdoors EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:30 pm

Marvelous pics. I love that little colt, he looks so full of spunk!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: SE Shetlands Outdoors   SE Shetlands Outdoors EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:41 pm

Thanks Paige! cheers

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: SE Shetlands Outdoors   SE Shetlands Outdoors EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:39 am

Great photos and fabulous work Jonas. Congrats 4U! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: SE Shetlands Outdoors   SE Shetlands Outdoors EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Thanks Kelsey! Very Happy

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: SE Shetlands Outdoors   SE Shetlands Outdoors EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:06 pm

Congrats Very Happy  Applause

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: SE Shetlands Outdoors   SE Shetlands Outdoors EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:11 pm

Thanks! Smile

PostSubject: Re: SE Shetlands Outdoors   SE Shetlands Outdoors Empty

Back to top Go down

SE Shetlands Outdoors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Dioramas & Outdoor photos :: Outdoor photos-
Jump to: