Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new Wild West series from Mojo 2014

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

The new Wild West series from Mojo 2014 Empty
PostSubject: The new Wild West series from Mojo 2014   The new Wild West series from Mojo 2014 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 4:07 pm

Again LeeAnn ( 4U ) made a trip to Hobby Lobby for me, and got the rest of the new Wild West models for me  cheers

They have lots of fine details, - especially their faces are very nice, I think Wink

Here they are together :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We have already seen the beautyful Squaw and her baby, but of course she belogs here Wink

The formidable Chief has now joined his family here in Denmark  Cool  Very Happy 

Here the mercyless Bounty Hunter   :

And the hard working Cowboy :

The models are neat and small, Here you see the cowboy together with Ken from Safari :

It will be exiting to see if there are more to come for this series  Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The new Wild West series from Mojo 2014   The new Wild West series from Mojo 2014 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 4:50 pm

cheers cheers cheers 

They look very happy to be living in a kind, welcoming home in Denmark now, and not a cold, painful shelf with children ripping them apart affraid Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The new Wild West series from Mojo 2014   The new Wild West series from Mojo 2014 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:33 pm

Very interesting models!! cheers cheers  Congrats Susanne  Very Happy 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The new Wild West series from Mojo 2014   The new Wild West series from Mojo 2014 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:07 am

Those are awesome figures Susanne. I love the squaw and the ranch hand. Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The new Wild West series from Mojo 2014   The new Wild West series from Mojo 2014 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:27 pm

... and thanks to you both I also have my own squaw with baby! cheers
I find these figures very beautiful, they were designed originally to Hobby Lobby and later introduced on Mojo regular series. They're marked 2013. :)
Ken from Safari is a 1:18 scale figure, representing a 1,80 m man. Mojo figures are 1:20 or even smaller. Very Happy
Thanks for your great pictures. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: The new Wild West series from Mojo 2014   The new Wild West series from Mojo 2014 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new Wild West series from Mojo 2014
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun :: Mojo Non animal series-
Jump to: