Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Argentina denies "world's saddest polar bear" chance to move to Canadian zoo

Go down 
+2
Saarlooswolfhound
orcagirl26
6 posters
AuthorMessage
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

Argentina denies "world's saddest polar bear" chance to move to Canadian zoo Empty
PostSubject: Argentina denies "world's saddest polar bear" chance to move to Canadian zoo   Argentina denies "world's saddest polar bear" chance to move to Canadian zoo EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't see why they won't move him to the Winnipeg Zoo  Rolling Eyes  In my opinion, I think it's worth the risk moving him, at least then you will know that you (at the very least) tried to give him a better life. I can't believe the government there can let a zoo hold an animal originally used to cold weather in the sweltering heat  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Argentina denies "world's saddest polar bear" chance to move to Canadian zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentina denies "world's saddest polar bear" chance to move to Canadian zoo   Argentina denies "world's saddest polar bear" chance to move to Canadian zoo EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:00 am

Ugh, that's terrible! He's used to freezing (and beyond) temperatures and they're making him stay there to sweat? That's horrible, and I agree with you. If they at least tried... Crying or Very sad 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
AlienMantis

AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Argentina denies "world's saddest polar bear" chance to move to Canadian zoo   Argentina denies "world's saddest polar bear" chance to move to Canadian zoo EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:26 am

Check out the story of Lolita - killer whale.

Nobody want to give therir money-cows to someone who would care for them or spend money on them either..

orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Argentina denies "world's saddest polar bear" chance to move to Canadian zoo   Argentina denies "world's saddest polar bear" chance to move to Canadian zoo EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:20 pm

I know about Lolita, hard to believe that they actually had two orcas in there Shocked Mad  As much as I wish her owner would give her up, I doubt he will Rolling Eyes I also can't believe that with her tank being illegal (it doesn't meet size requirements) that no one will force him to give her up or at least force him to build a bigger tank for her.
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Argentina denies "world's saddest polar bear" chance to move to Canadian zoo   Argentina denies "world's saddest polar bear" chance to move to Canadian zoo EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:05 pm

As I know a polar bear can't have too hot, then it's fur reflect the sun light, so it can't produce it to heat.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Argentina denies "world's saddest polar bear" chance to move to Canadian zoo   Argentina denies "world's saddest polar bear" chance to move to Canadian zoo EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:41 pm

arafan wrote:
As I know a polar bear can't have too hot, then it's fur reflect the sun light, so it can't produce it to heat.
Welcome back:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Argentina denies "world's saddest polar bear" chance to move to Canadian zoo   Argentina denies "world's saddest polar bear" chance to move to Canadian zoo EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:02 am

Aww Sad

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argentina denies "world's saddest polar bear" chance to move to Canadian zoo   Argentina denies "world's saddest polar bear" chance to move to Canadian zoo Empty

Back to top Go down

Argentina denies "world's saddest polar bear" chance to move to Canadian zoo
Page 1 of 1