Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My schoolwork art drawings as requested

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

My schoolwork art drawings as requested Empty
PostSubject: My schoolwork art drawings as requested   My schoolwork art drawings as requested EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:20 am

I've been requested to show you my drawings that I did for school work. I do correspondence school. The first one of the lion I am quite happy with but the other ones are not so good.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and here are the photo's that I copied off.

I was so ensipired by the photographs that I'd seen on this forum that I just had to have a go at making my own. They are definitely not as good as the ones that I've seen. I will show you the rest of them later on. They are going to be part of a profile book that I'm going to make of all my animals with the codes, retired dates and everything.
I will show you once I've finished it. queen
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My schoolwork art drawings as requested   My schoolwork art drawings as requested EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:38 am

Wonderful drawings and great photos  cheers 

I love the drawing of the lion, - and the little leopard cob too ! He looks exactly as surprised as in real  Very Happy 

How great that you are inspired to take photos ! They are really good, and just the right habitats ! Applause
The lion is standing in the low morning light, inspecting his territory , - what has he discovered ?

It is not as easy as one would think, to take photos of the critters in the wild. I have also tried, but it always comes out with focus on the wrong things. Laughing Laughing 

PostSubject: Re: My schoolwork art drawings as requested   My schoolwork art drawings as requested EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 9:41 am

He he  Very Happy  As usual Susanne you're the first Cool  Thank you very much. The lion is observing his pride. He is watching to see that all is well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can't see him but he's on top of the rocks, the highest spot, to watch out on his territory...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My schoolwork art drawings as requested   My schoolwork art drawings as requested EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:02 am

WONDERFUL pride he has  cheers 

Laughing Laughing The baby rolling down the hill is just so funny, - you make them look so real  Very Happy 

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My schoolwork art drawings as requested   My schoolwork art drawings as requested EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:58 am

Great photos and drawings! cheers cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My schoolwork art drawings as requested   My schoolwork art drawings as requested EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:04 pm

They are all beautiful! cheers Excellent work! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My schoolwork art drawings as requested   My schoolwork art drawings as requested EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:29 pm

Fantastic job, they all look great. The photos are wonderful too, making a book of them for records is a great idea.  Applause 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My schoolwork art drawings as requested   My schoolwork art drawings as requested Empty

Back to top Go down

My schoolwork art drawings as requested
Page 1 of 1