Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal on videos here!!!

Go down 
+13
NightLioness
Geospiza fortis
Ana
Kikimalou
Bonobo
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
JonasV
SUSANNE
Kristie
widukind
HKHollinstone
Gabe
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 9:14 pm

cheers cheers That guineapig-bridge cheers

Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:14 am

Adorable guinea pigs!

Horse friends reunited.

teardrop

teardrop

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:34 am

Oh no no, the guinea pigs drunken  So adorable fluffy, roundish and funny lol! lol!

And the cat that knock over stuff - it would be really funny for me, if I don't get to see it every other day at home bom

Jessica, thank you for the Horse Reunited video - this was so heartwarming to watch. These creatures are so gentle and beautiful and intelligent I love you

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:01 am

What an amazing reunion between the horses! I loved when they galloped side by side Very Happy

Here is my video of my guinea pigs Sparkles and Ida when they went in together for the first time. They were separate before Sparkles was neutered. Funny story actually. I needed to get Sparkles a friend and someone offered me their male for free!!! We were driving there, and about halfway I received a text messages saying " just checked moomoo, its a girl Laughing
But when they lifted her out, it was love at first sight I love you drunken so I brought her home. Got Sparkles neutered and here is when they finally get together.

Skip to 2:21 that's the funny bit lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:10 am

My favorite are the talking kitty videos. But Warning: there is a bit of swearing

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:01 pm

The voice of that cat XD LOL!!!

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:24 am

Not an animal video- but hilarious Laughing

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2015 3:24 am

THE FROG- HERO !

Before a couple of days, I watched one very exciting video...from Animal Planet.
I found the video for you :)
It is, for how one frog it`s in danger...one snake almost ate her..... but then...another frog rescue, her friend, like real hero Very Happy
So, I have 2 videos for you:
The first one is the original one. Just I want to warn you, that the staff are a bit not easy to watch, becouse the poor frog is suffering ...
But then, we have a happy end Very Happy
Seccond video is from the tv program...where you can see the frog -hero in slow  motion Wink

1. original video:

2. video from the tv:

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:28 am

Poor froggy! I couldn't watch very long, but I am glad he got away.

German shepherd dog and his fox friend.

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:41 pm

Night Elf wrote:
Poor froggy! I couldn't watch very long, but I am glad he got away.

German shepherd dog and his fox friend.

I love everything about that video! The music, the friendship between the dog and the fox. Just wonderful!

My Avatar is a video today! So cute!

-but not always, as you can see, it is a bit too big, and some people find GIFs as Avatars annoying. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:41 am

Emma/schleichgirl wrote:
[quote=

My Avatar is a video today! So cute!

-but not always, as you can see, it is a bit too big, and some people find GIFs as Avatars annoying. Wink

Anyway, this is what I had as my avatar yesterday, in case no one noticed Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:03 am

How to frighten a bear  lol!

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:44 am

SUSANNE wrote:
How to frighten a bear  lol!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:04 pm

Gee, that man and the bear, I guess I would be already dead on his place, eaten by the bear. affraid What a powerful self-confidence and powerful scream too. Shocked

I wanted to share the adorable video about mustangs but I'm not sure if it will work here, it's from Facebook and not from you tube scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:41 am

It is working Anna and they are sooo beautiful :))

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:11 am

They are beautyful, Ana, - but that poor mare ! The foal is quite young, but SO big compared to her, she is all skinny , - and auch, auch, it must have been a hard birth Shocked

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:20 pm

costicuba wrote:
Good to know, yes, I think they are pretty! Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
They are beautyful, Ana, - but that poor mare ! The foal is quite young, but SO big compared to her, she is all skinny , - and auch, auch, it must have been a hard birth Shocked

Don't worry Susanne, it's not the mother of this foal, this is his yearling brother (according to the person who made the video, I guess this person observe that herd regularly) Very Happy I think they are playing in a funny way. I suppose real mom is bigger because the foal looks very well muscled, and as for a yearling the other one is also nicely developed. cat

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:37 pm

Ana wrote:
costicuba wrote:
Good to know, yes, I think they are pretty! Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:

Don't worry Susanne, it's not the mother of this foal, this is his yearling brother (according to the person who made the video, I guess this person observe that herd regularly) Very Happy I think they are playing in a funny way. I suppose real mom is bigger because the foal looks very well muscled, and as for a yearling the other one is also nicely developed. cat

Ohhh! Then I am happy again cheers
I would not mind having that brother here, - he is beautyful, and I have SO much grass Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:37 pm

A Golden eagle dancing with a Chamois Shocked

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:44 pm

affraid A Danse Macabre pale What a Face

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 10:21 pm

That is one stubborn and strong bird! o.0

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 11:39 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
affraid  A Danse Macabre pale What a Face

Yes

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 1:09 am

widukind wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
affraid  A Danse Macabre pale What a Face

Yes

Maybe but everyone is alive at the end Wink
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 1:43 am

Wow ... amazing, shattering video ..with happy end :)

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 1:36 am

I think most of you know Budweiser commercials? They are very cute but this is something different. Horse and dog spending time near fireplace Razz One hour movie with not much action, haha. santa

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal on videos here!!!   Animal on videos here!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal on videos here!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next