Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A red Pentaceratops :D

Go down 
+5
LeeAnn
Saarlooswolfhound
Bloodrayne
JonasV
SUSANNE
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

A red Pentaceratops :D Empty
PostSubject: A red Pentaceratops :D   A red Pentaceratops :D EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:36 pm

A sportscar-red pentaceratops  Shocked How could I resist  Shocked  Embarassed  Laughing 

So for the first time, a brand new Schleich standard-dino has entered my home  Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And wasn't that lucky, - look : Immediately he found a neat, little dancing partner  cheers 
Left! no, RIGHT, no.. Rolling Eyes  Laughing 

The little, wonderful CollectA Styracosaurus does her best  Laughing 

There is something similar about them ! One could suspect that CollectA had had a saying in the design, - and Penta even came in one of the plastic bags that CollectA uses very often for larger models  scratch 

Well. Penta weighed up to 10 tonnes, and Styra up to 2,7 tonnes - the windows were ratteling, and I feared that the house would crumble  affraid 
So I had to stop them dancing  Suspect 
Fortunately Penta volunteered for a few more photoes  Wink 

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: A red Pentaceratops :D   A red Pentaceratops :D EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:48 pm

It's awesome, Susanne! cheers And congratulations on getting your very first brand new dino! Very Happy
I think its very beautiful with that color and position. And they are looking like best friends doing that dance Laughing Maybe they will get it right when they're standing together on your shelf Very Happy
Congrats!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A red Pentaceratops :D   A red Pentaceratops :D EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Thankyou, Jonas cheers
jonesee wrote:
......Maybe they will get it right when they're standing together on your shelf Very Happy

Laughing  I am sure they will, - they seem never to get tired of trying  Very Happy  Very Happy 

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: A red Pentaceratops :D   A red Pentaceratops :D EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:22 pm

I think it's a superfantastic looking dino, and it's a pretty big one too.
The little disco dance scene is pretty funny!  Very Happy 
Every time I see pictures of the Pentaceratops with its paw in the air,
I can't help but hearing him say:
"True story.... I once went to McDonalds and they served me a hamburger this big!"

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A red Pentaceratops :D   A red Pentaceratops :D EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:23 pm

Bloodrayne wrote:
"True story.... I once went to McDonalds and they served me a hamburger this big!"

lol! lol! lol! lol! 

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: A red Pentaceratops :D   A red Pentaceratops :D EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:04 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Bloodrayne wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy 

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou, Jonas  cheers
jonesee wrote:
......Maybe they will get it right when they're standing together on your shelf Very Happy

Laughing  I am sure they will, - they seem never to get tired of trying  Very Happy  Very Happy 

Laughing Laughing 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A red Pentaceratops :D   A red Pentaceratops :D EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Great figure, and what a color for a dino. Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: A red Pentaceratops :D   A red Pentaceratops :D EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:26 pm

...and Schleich enters the world of racecar dinos! cheers Laughing

Congrats Susanne! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A red Pentaceratops :D   A red Pentaceratops :D EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:52 pm

I am not an enthusiast of Schleich dinosaurs and some of the last releases look really silly. On the other hand, this one looks very detailed, with a pose full of action even it ressembles the CollectA and the red color is also great. Very Happy
If I was a dino collector, this one should surely be considered to join my collection. Very Happy
Thanks for your excelent pictures! cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A red Pentaceratops :D   A red Pentaceratops :D EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 6:42 pm

Congratulations Susanne, nice dinosaur!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A red Pentaceratops :D   A red Pentaceratops :D EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 6:46 pm

Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
...and Schleich enters the world of racecar dinos! cheers Laughing

lol! lol! lol!

Chamira

Chamira

Country/State : Sri Lanka

PostSubject: Re: A red Pentaceratops :D   A red Pentaceratops :D EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:40 pm

This is on my list too. Looks wonderful, thank you for the amazing images, very helpful. It looks just as detailed and textured like their dark green T-Rex.

BTW, Where do you get hold of those little human figures to show the scale?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A red Pentaceratops :D   A red Pentaceratops :D EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Thankyou, Chamira, from me and Penta Embarassed Very Happy

The little man that I (an many others ) use for showing the size of dinos, is the palaeontologist, which comes with some of the larger CollectA-dinos Very Happy

Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A red Pentaceratops :D   A red Pentaceratops :D EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:23 pm

I just got this recently too. For a Schelich model, its a good piece accuracy wise, and its shocking that they chose to replicate this obscure ceratopsian.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A red Pentaceratops :D   A red Pentaceratops :D Empty

Back to top Go down

A red Pentaceratops :D
Page 1 of 1